• Creator
    Topic
    Liz Craig
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2020
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 28

I still remember my first time shopping for my first femme wardrobe,I was 12 when it happened.It was on a weekend,mom took me to a couple places.First stop was at a second hand store,grabbed a cart and right into the girl’s clothing section which I had a ball in.First two things I loved were a couple dresses,a red and a dark blue one,found some jeans and tops as well which went in the cart.Mom knew I needed some skirts and got lucky,two skirts left which were a denim and black skirt I loved.It was a good haul there although another mom wanted the denim skirt for her daughter.We came out with everything buying them.Then it was at a women’s and girl’s clothing store,mom knew the owner very well.I had great fun there.Found 4 more skirts I loved there,a few more tops and jeans including 5 more dresses.Did buy these too.Mom saw I was happy when we were going home and surprised me too.When I put all these clothes away after being washed,found a few nice pink tops she knew I would love too before we went shopping.Threw them on my bed and loved them.Good thing is mom saw me happy with all these girl’s clothes in my closet and dresser including the bras and panties too.To this day,I love my mom a lot for what she has done for me all these years and she remembers this too.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Ababee Dream
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 31, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 7

I don’t remember my first shopping trip but it probably had 2 things in common. 1 Always out of town. 2 I was scared and extremely nervous. Like Paula called it ” clothes line bandit ” was were I got my clothes in my youngers days.
      I do have one shopping experience that I can still see every detail like I was there yesterday when its been more than 30 years.
      I serviced medical equipment and traveled a lot. I would window shop every where I went. Shopped in big box stores to buy panties and slips and bras. Dresses were so hard to pick the right size. Anyway I was driving through a new town and I spotted it. Was like finding the pot of gold. In the window of a store was a pink full petticoat. I didn’t stop because I was do at my next appointment.
      I couldn’t take my mind off that pink petticoat hanging in the window. I plotted for weeks when I could make this store one of my stops. The day finally came. I parked across the street and put together my story for wanting to buy this pink petticoat and how I knew what size I needed. After sitting mustering the guts to try to pull this off, I felt like I was about to robe a bank, walked across the street and entered the shop. My eye and mind couldn’t take in the information overload. There were petticoats hanging all over the store. Then the rumba panties in variety of colors and styles. I was so focused on all the feminine clothing that never saw the salesman approach. When he asked if he could help I said yes. I told him I wanted to buy one of those. Then the next series of questions were the obvious. What size, what color. I had them down I was ready for those questions but the following questions I wasn’t prepared for. Nylon, taffeta, both, how many layers, how long and do you need a dress too. I felt the blood rush from my face and I just stood there and didn’t say anything.
      He at that point took the lead and asked the question that I didn’t want to answer, who is this for. For what ever reason to my own surprise I said it was for me. This was the first time I had told a stranger I liked woman’s clothes. From there everything went better than my wildest fantasies could have imagined. He showed me to a dressing room. Gave me couple different petticoats to try on then picked out several dresses to try on as well. I bought 2 petticoats and 3 pairs of rumba panties and 2 dresses.
      I was so scared and nervous when I walked through the shops doors and so calm and ecstatic when I walked out that it will always stay with me.

Hope it wasn’t too long and that you find yourself there and enjoyed my story

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Krissy Richards
        Duchess
        Registered On: June 11, 2020
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 146

When i first started dressing,i was mainly in just wearing tights and it stayed that way for a few months then id wear my aunts undies as i liked the way i used to feel under my jeans 👖 and it stayed that way for many years, even though id gaze endlessly thru catalogues and this gsve me the umph to go lingerie shopping id travel far away from where i lived as i was scared id be seen by someone i knew? Id waltz into marks and sparks and blindly buy lingerie and go yes its a present for my girlfriend! LOL they must of known that wasn’t the case anyway after a bit my confidence grew and i even would go to the changing rooms to try things out as i found a really nice shop that were very understanding and even would give me tips and tell me if it did or didnt look good. Nowadays i just automatically get whatever i like as its just me and if they don’t like it ill find another shop. Things have really changed as i can remember shop girls giggling and sa he is a tranny! So to change that id make a big point and say something sarky like ‘do you think it brings out my inner bitch’ found that works but these days im just another customer and thats how it always should of been

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Krissy Richards
        Duchess

Yes ive got some lingerie from questionable places? Clothes lines once or twice when had no money or no underwear

Krissy Richards
          Duchess

Yes most weeks I have krissy money so I can buy something beautiful to feel good in even if its just a new bra and knickers but normally it would be a skirt or a dress 👗 that ive had my eye on. Mostly buy online but used just walk in to a shop and buy something off the rack its so liberating have even tried things on in shop especially ann summers as know some of the girls in there and they are truly lovely

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 104

My first experience was mainly today. Looking for a dress to wear around the house, and stepped into Torrid as I’m a bit bigger. I flat told the saleswoman that it was for me, and she didn’t hesitate. She helped me find my size in dress (Torrid 3) and gave me a couple to try on. I put on a red, lacy dress, size 3, keeping my male jeans on as I was a little nervous. The saleswoman came and let me know that they hadn’t gotten anything new in 3, and when I opened the door, she exclaimed that she loved it! I left those 2 their as they were pricy, but found a clearance black dress that I’m wearing now and am absolutely in love with!

6 users thanked author for this post.
      sarasue olson
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 183

When my mom and sister took me out to buy my first panties and A nightgown it was A happy occasion for me and my sister as I wouldn’t be wearing any of her clothes .  My mom didn’t want me wearing my sisters things except things she had outgrown and gave to me, mom gave me some slips that she had outgrown but otherwise she wanted me wearing new things. I was about fifteen at that time and just started wearing girls clothing. That shopping trip I will never forget.

Sandra James
        Lady
        Registered On: December 27, 2020
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 12

i really envy you! my early experiences were very furtive. i remember once when i was very young i had no clean underwear and my mother gave me a pair of my sister’s panties to wear. i felt so ashamed i took them off and hid them! i loved wearing panties but hated anyone else to know.

love

sandra

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 793

Before I turned 15, most of the clothes I had in my stash were my sister’s donations to Goodwill that just somehow didn’t make it.  Also a few items from my short career as a clothesline bandit.  Most of the fits were close, but really looked ill fitting after all.  My very first real shopping trip came after I had met my first man crush and he had convinced me to bring my stash to his house so it would be safe and I could come over and wear it anytime without fear of being caught.

The day I brought it all over, he had me try some of it on to see what all I had.  Vincent took time with me to help me pick the things that did fit right and we tossed all the other things.  A week later, I went over to his home one Saturday and got changed.  When I got out to the den to watch some TV with him, he surprised me when he told me to go out to the garage and get in his car, that we had somewhere to go.  He even gave me a big pair of Rayban sunglasses to wear in case I didn’t want to be recognized while on our drive.

We ended up at a boutique that specialized in junior and misses sizes of girls clothes.  The owner was a friend of Vincent’s that was lez, and while the two of them went to her office to talk and have a coffee, her sales girl took me back to the changing rooms with instruction from Vincent to “make me beautiful”

After about 4 hours, I had about suffocated in what I came to learn was the pink fog.  Vincent and his friend came and looked to see what all we had picked out.  OMG I was in heaven.  Dresses and skirts and blouses and even jeans, and I even had an actual pair of bras that really fit properly, and about two weeks worth of panties to boot.

I absolutely treasured that start to my wardrobe for as long as they fit.  Vincent made sure I understood the care and cleaning instruction for them all, so that helped them last for quite a while, plus it gave him and I both a list of all my sizes for later shopping or him to find things for my birthday or Christmas.  The only down side was that it all had stay at his house for safe keeping, plus I could never have stashed that many clothes at my house anyway.

PaulaF

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Liz Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 28

Wow Liz. That’s an amazing story. She sounds like quite a woman. If you don’t mind me asking how did she find out?

Love Trish

She suspected I was transgender in a way,one thing she seen when I was 5 or 6 years old was acting feminine crossing my legs

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 701

Hi Liz,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! Reading it warmed my heart!

❤Kay

Jannie Murry
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 112

Congratulations Liz

My first reckolation of getting my first feminine clothes happened many years after I was a teenager. I was out of high-school and many of the clothes I had were outdated and didn’t look or fit me anymore. They were hand-me-downs from my sister who thought that she had given them to a homeless shelter, but I actually had taken some of them for myself I decided that if I was going to continue to dress en femme  that I needed to buy clothes that fit me well and looked good on me. I searched the big box stores and finally found a Lane Bryant store that had many clothes that fit me and the sales girls were helpful in helping me find things that I needed. I made no secret that I was a crossdresser, so I didn’t have to say that I was looking for clothes for my girlfriend or wife. They knew up front that everything I was shopping for was for me. They welcomed me and made me feel like I was a woman looking for new outfits. My sisters clothes finally made it to the homeless shelter and I had a new wardrobe that I was proud to be seen in. Although I had nice clothes, I didn’t have much in the way of lingerie. One day I went into the local Victoria’s Secret in the mall where I had a fitting for a bra that fits me When I left the store I had two bags of panties,bras and sleepwear and I never had felt as feminine as I did when I left the store with my new lingerie Again I told them that I was a crossdresser and they helped me find what I was looking for.

Trisha Lilly Langdan
      Lady
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 284

Wow Liz. That’s an amazing story. She sounds like quite a woman. If you don’t mind me asking how did she find out?

Love Trish

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.