• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

First time coming out as a crossdresser to my mom took a lot of nerve to me at first.Knew I had to do it and I had help from someone close in my life,my younger sister Nicole.I knew Nicole would be a great help,she is a post op MTF transsexual and came out at age 16.We sat down and she told me it was hard to say it at first,then it got better after thinking it through.I knew she was right and took her advice.Then it was time coming out to my mom,called her and told her I needed to come out about something coming over.Got to her place and went into her bedroom,ask me what it was.Look her right in the eye and came out as a crossdresser going by Bre.Mom thought she was going to lose another son and told her I do it part time.Two days later,she realized I was right and accepted becoming supportive.Saw I have an inner woman that likes to come out at times.First time meeting Bre for the first time,my mom said she wanted to do it.We did and a week later after coming out,met Bre for the first time.It was at my place and said I looked beautiful.Said she has a son that is also a part time daughter and my sister whom used to be her son.Told her Nicole helped me out on this,she said that is great.To this day,she is a proud mom of a crossdresser and post op trans daughter

Anonymous

Bre I know how hard it is to come out I have not come out as of this date but do love to dress fem and have never never gone out dressed except for bra and panties

Still would love to meet some guy for some fun

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?