Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>So tonight, I put on makeup for the first time. I only had foundation, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. I can’t get a pic to upload here, but would love for you to take a look at my profile pic and tell me how I did and maybe give me some pointers. Thank you.</p>

Ruby,
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>It sounds like ur relatively new 2 CDing, I don’t know if  u have  been closeted or out in public yet or not. If you’re really enjoy being dressed feminine and desire to go out in public as a Female then I have several suggestions / recommendations for you.</p>

1. IF there is a SEPHORA makeup store nearby you go there. A little bit expensive in  comparison to drugstore brands but better quality.        Sephora u should call ahead atleast 24 hours to arrange a MAKEUP MAKEOVER or lessons. 1st of July the started requiring APPOINTMENTS plus charging-~$100 for the makeup makeover/lesson. Plus cost of any of the recommended makeup. PRIORLY it was a walkin basis and free provided one purchased $50 ,or more of makeup. Mgr of the two Sephora stores I goto said they were losing money to many GG LADIES who would walkin demand a makeover and not purchase anything.
      2.  If you haven’t yet been Professionally fitted for a bra especially if you intend to pass in public I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND SOMA INTIMATES STORES. BOTH FOR PROFESSIONAL BRA FITTING  and QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCTS and return policies
      3. I find that the Victoria Secret stores in my area are very UNFRENDLY  to  CD/TG/TS/LGBT people.  Just after my college days I purchased 4 Full coverage underwires bras and 8 matching panties during a Valentine’s Week sale buy 2 bras /get 2 of same bras free,  buy  4 panties get 4 free…bad news spent 120$ – bras 80$ panties $40…after 4 weeks of wearing and washing by hand and tumble drying on cool the underwires of bras started poking thru seam in front center sometimes one cup sometimes both cups of a bra. Panties wise the seams in crouch area started unraveling a little bit each wearing.CALLED VS 800 Customer ServicenDepartment (CSD) rep said no return , replacement or exchange once worn and washed. I was SO TOTALLY PISSED OFF, nothing told me either verbal by clerk or on receipt except very small type on receipt back saying ” EXCHANGE FOR NEW SAME PRODUCT only with receipt  provided price tag still on product within 48 hours of purchase  date ”  this was in the late 1980s. SO NOW I WARN EVERYONE TO STEER AWAY FROM VS PRODUCTS …HIGH PRICES POOR QUALITY AND poor knowledge sales Associates.  One I knew well , part time sales Associate going to college nearby my hometown and why I went to that VS, because she had been in one of my hometown community college classes. When I went to store one afternoon for her help, discovered she had FIRED that morning upon getting in TO WORK 1.5 Hour late due to a car & truck accident blocking the 2 lane highway  for 45 minutes and no where near a public telephone, (B4 CELLPHONES) accident was 2 miles from the interstate highway exit to the roadvon which the Mall was three rural miles from the interstate highway exit
      4. I over the years have found that BREAST FORMS STORE  advertised on this forum to be the best supplier of breast forms. I personally have their Platinum Seal Classic 1 Attachable Breast Forms number [17017-01/12]  I have their 38DDD FORMS  current price per pair is $274.95

I digress abit about myself to give u a bit of my background first.  When I was in 1st grade thru 3rd grade I took Girls ballet classes 4 3yrs with the nextdoor neighbor girl I walked to and from elementary school everyday. I played with her afternoons after getting home from school . Her dad had built her a playhouse that was essentially a scale model of her parents house. She was big into hhaving a girls Teaparty atleast once/week..she and I bought about same size and we both had nearly same length hair.. one time between kindergarten and 1st grade Karen who had several frilly Sunday best dresses handed me one to wear over my summer shorts and tshirts for the Teaparty that day… one Saturday about noon just after 1st grade started Her mom brought us lunch for real and said Jammie you need to finish your sandwich and milk in short time as Karen has to get ready for her 1st ballet school class at 2pm. Karen thru the proverbial fit  said I wont go I want to play house with Jammie  her mom insisted that I go home as Karen’s was in no uncertain terms going as her mom had ready gotten Karen the two sets of pink leotards and pink tights and ballet shoes along with the requisite little girls ballet panties, etc. Plus had already prepaid for 1st semester of 8 Saturday 2pm classes, KAREN WENT BALISTIC I WON’T GO UNLESS JAMMIE GOES HER MOM SAID LITTLE BOYS DON’T TAKE BALLET CLASSES ( this was in the mid 1950s)… Karen continue the refusal…her mom said Jammie you must like having Teaparties with Karen and like it as I see she has you wearing one of her old frilly dresses

(I was all of 7 years old )how would you like to really  be a “girl  today’s with a Karen this afternoon if her second set of ballet togs fit you, I think they will but we have to get your moms permission and have her pay for your class. I said it might be fun I like wearing Karen frilly white lace dress it’s so soft and smooth.

10 mins later my mom was there at Karen’s house, Karen’s mom gave mom the second girls ballet panties, tights and leotard and ballet shoes. To help dress up fully feminine. Then both our mom’s said oh how cute then Karen’s mom said Jammie now we have to do both your hair up in a top bun with pretty pink bows. Next thing I knew my  near shoulder length hair never having had a haircut was just like Karen’s.  The outfit fit me nicely tight just as well as Karen’s then Her mom says to me now u are Tammie instead of Jammie when asked your name say Tammie Swenson. I got to wear the frilly white lace dress and all a little girls frilly underwear et cetera over the leotard etc. to the ballet school a 20 minute drive from my house.

Boy was it fun that afternoon. Come end of the class I was bugging my mom to sign me up for the 7 following classes.

Come next Saturday morning (as my dad had left Friday morning 4 a 5 day out of town on a business trip) not only had my mom bought me the requisited Little girls pink ballet togs etc. She also had bought me my own little girls frilly white lace  Sunday School dresses with frilly little girls panties, pettipants and petticoats white tights beautiful black shiny shoes, and matching little girls Sunday school hat even a black little girls purse.

My mom woke me up about 7 AM. And hour b4 my usual weekend wake up. Saying for next week since there is no regular school (due to a 3 day teacher statewide in-service Holiday)you’re going to be Tammie Swenson even 4 Sunday school. She said j ammie here are Tammie”s new clothes. I will help you dress  in them. By 745 AM Jammie was Tammie. Just then doorbell rings there was Karen and her mom. Karen in twin outfit. She was giddy when she saw me Said Tammie let my mom do your hair up just like mine… so while my mom was fixing breakfast for the 4 of us her mom put my hair up in a bun in preparation for our 2nd ballet class that afternoon.  Anyhow thru 3rd grade any time my dad was out of town for several days my mom had me dress up fully feminine as Tammie in addition to the ballet academy classes.

Come 4th grade Karen started taking piano lessons on Saturday afternoons and the piano lessons overlapped the 1st half of the ballet class thus I dropped out also. How ever Karen and I would go trick r treating dressed in our pink ballet outfits including our Tutus part of our 2nd grade ballet classes required dance wear.

Anyhow from then until I went away to college I never CDec again. Then one cold blustery winter day (near xmas) in east central iowa where college was, I  was walking pass a ladies apparel they had a display of ladies bras and panties and pantyhose and black tights. I had been wearing mens thermal underwear on cold days as I had a long walk from my dorm to center of campus. After a while they got scratchy , sort of longed for the soft warm little girls panties and tights

So So I went in and heepishly said I was getting gifts for my GF who is about my height and weight. So salesgirl says to get a better approximation we should weigh u and left me measure your chest for the bra band size. Then she said does she had a small bust or prominent bust I said medium but not flat   I came away with 4 pairs of black spandex tights, 4 34B bras 2 black and 2 white with matching  classic hicut briefs.   From then on I would always wear bras and panties and pantyhose or tights under my mens attire especially when it was blustery cold

My SOGGF discovered me wearing a sexy outfit of hers coming home at noon 3  days early from a 3 week business during 1st week of October 2015 she was pissed threatened to throw me out of house we share saying AHA YOUR  the one riffing my dresser drawers. Said u obviously like wearing female attire well started 2nite thru Halloween you WILL HAVE TO WEAR NOTHING BUT FEMALE ATTIRE AND FULL MAKEUP. (She is was a 38DD  busted lady br her double radical mastectomy breast CANCER surgery,) that’s why I moved in with her  she had two pairs of expensive custom made 38DD BREAST FORMS she alternated wearing a week at time when she discovered me by accident wearing female attire with her spare pair of forms loose in bra , that was my 2nd strike that day….

That afternoon she did a total female makeover session on me including makeup and getting manicure nails  pedicure both with polish but b4 this she semi permanently adhered the forms to my chest with her waterproof surgical adhesive she uses ( only removable with a special remover  that she hihid from me insuting I could not remove my new 38DD bust until day after her work”s semi formal Halloween party.

She thinking that this would be fitting punishment for me not knowing that this would be a reason for me to DRESS FULLY ENFEMM IN PUBLIC again.

She would wake me up about 4AM  every morning to help me dress and do my makeup b4 she did hers b4 we had breakfast at 6am so she could leave for her work downtown  745am having to b work by 8am. She would always select what outfit I was to wear a particular day the night before and hang on either back of her dressing table chair or put the outfit on its hangers on hooks in dressing alcove of her walkin closet…

Morning after Halloween, she didn’t wake me up as usual at 4am … I woke up about 730 AM she nowhere nearby and no outfit laid out as usual  I still had on the 38DD BREAST FORMS, and no way to remove them. So I showered after remove the sexy lace bra. , thong panties and Baby doll nite she had me wearing for bed every night 4 last 3 weeks shaved face close as usual,  etc forgetting it was day after Halloween party..walked into the closet saw a nicely tight black floral pattern spandex Vneck long Sleeved mesh bodysuit and blue black tight spandex 4” above my knees pencil skirt,  Hanging on skirt hanger was a plastic ziplock bags labeled new support phose 3 pairs 1 black 1 white and 1 Suntan. I had after showering gotten a matching white background red rose flowered pattern bra/matching bikini panties, put them both on, panties after placing a new Feminine Sanitary Always maxi pad SOGGF Had always done the night before setting out the next day outfit.

Dressed up fully feminine except for my makeup. Went down to kitchen to get breakfast a few minutes after 9AM… there was SOGGF finishing her breakfast…saying good morning Tammie…I was hoping you would come down for breakfast as Tammie rather than Jammie so Friday morning I told my boss I was talking off the entire 1st week of November using my comp time,  WHY its obvious you have really enjoyed having a large bust and being Tammie for last 3 weeks plus it has been a lot of extra work for me to  do ur makeup but its been fun.

So how about we continue with you living as Tammie thru my work’s formal new year’s eve dinner dance party?  I said okay honey you are correct but why did u take off the week?

She said Tammie It’s time we got u your feminine attire, but first it’s time I reattach your forms to you chest before I take you to get professionally fitted for your bras and matching panties at the SOMA INTIMATES store I deal with.

Also I should do your makeup before we go shopping today.

Once we do that then you should wear  nice tight white lace blouse, as a button up lace blouse would be easier to change out of than the tight bodysuit your wearing  now  because when you are professionally fitted for your bra and panties you need to just. Be wearing your existing panties, pantyhose and bra. Also much easier to remove to tryon various new outfits in the usually small fitting rooms of many stores.

Thanks for replying. I’m not sure if I’ll ever go out in public as a woman. I first had desires to dress feminine at the age of 13. I started wearing panties every once in a while around the age of 20. The last 6 months I have really been wanting to take my desires a lot farther. I’m lucky enough to have a very supportive wife. The funny part is, at least I find it funny, is we’ve known for a long time that I’m more feminine than she is. She’s only wore makeup a few times I.e. proms and our wedding and had someone else apply it for her. I live in a small town in Arkansas and I’m not sure if there are any kinds of stores around that would help someone like me. I can tell you that I have fully embraced my feminine side in the last couple of months. I’ve been wearing panties all the time when I’m not at work. When we are alone, I wear stockings and a bra she bought me, couldn’t believe she actually found a 42a and my natural breast fill it up. I have shaved all hair except my arms, type of work I do, I’m in short sleeves a lot and I would lose every friendship and opportunity for my work if they knew. I do have thoughts of getting breast forms to wear from time to time as I have wanted breast for a long time. Last night was the first time I wore makeup and I know it wasn’t the best, but I found myself as being pretty for the first time. I’m not embarrassed about who I am only scared of losing everything. Anyways, thanks again for responding as you have a great story and I could only dream of being able to go out in public like you do, maybe one day I’ll get to do it, but it will be a little while before I do.

Ruby, regarding the arms, what you could possibly do is buy one of those hair trimmers from Walmart or Target.  I got mine from Walmart.   I trimmed the hair on my arm slightly shorter so it was not noticeable.  Over time, I gradually worked it shorter and shorter until I finally got to the point of shaving my arms and noone noticed I had bare arms.  I am now on to the next step of laser to permanently remove the hair.  Maybe this process would work for you?   The trimmer is nice for trimming eye brows and getting at those nasty nose hairs too.

I already have a trimmer that would probably do this and never even thought about that. Thank you so much for the suggestion. I’m also pretty lucky that my arm hair is not really thick or dark so I could more than likely get away with that.

Ruby,

I really hate the whole work thing. I work construction with manly men. I dread to think what could/would happen if they discovered.

Hugs

Autumn

Forgot to say that Sunday morning after 1st ballet class, mom woke me up early again to dress me as Tammie again for Sunday School at 11 am. Then same thing the next week except this time on Saturday morning mom dress me up fully feminine again from the get go,  as Karen and I where having a Saturday morning Teaparty again so mom dressed me up in my frilly white lace Sunday best dress and requisite petticoats and pettipants and frilly white panties and white tights and black patented leather mary Jane shoes. Handed me a pink plastic box with all my ballet class togs said Karen’s mom would help me change at their house to save time. Loved it.

After the class Karen’s mother had another surprise for me,  she said my mother had given her 60$ as was was taking Karen shopping for some new dresses and my mom suggested that I go along with Karen for similar and or same outfit.

Next thing I know I have another duplicate outfit like Karen’s…loved it .. then the October friday,  a week before Halloween Friday, teacher  announced that the elementary school  was having Costume Halloween  week at school come Monday where everyone was required to wear their costume all week at school…. then Monday morning mom woke me up at 630am an hour earlier than normal and Handed me my New little girls POODLE skirt outfit consisting of , a white lace front pullover blouse,  a girls red Pointy fronted top with thin straps and hooks thing looking like a slingshot ( what I now know was a girls training bra, pointy cup bras was all the rage then with girls), frilly red lace panty,  My new Black tights, the new GIRLS skirt (PINK BACKGROUND with white and black Poodle cutouts sewn on the skirt).. pink petticoat and pettipants), then also the new shinny white mary Jane shoes.

I was puzzled it was a regular school day, never had been to regular school in a girls school dress ((forgetting it was Halloween Costume week at school, plus Karen and I had previous agreed to wear our our new pink ballerina’s  Tutus for Halloween costume day at school,  we having just gotten them for our ballet class recital in 2 weeks)  I asked mom WHY this Girls School Day  outfit today, it’s just a regular school day?

Mom says it’s Halloween costume week at school, and your going to be Tammie Swenson, Jammie’s cousin all week.  I think I yelled something like now I can BE GIRL AT SCHOOL  at school and NOT BE CALLED sissy 4 playing with the real girls.  Mom said YES I AGREE, last week Karen’s mom and I were talking.  She said how cute you look wearing a girls dress. I told her  when I was expecting a child I was hoping to have a girl but it was a boy. Mom said Karens mom suggested that for Halloween week at school & for Trick or Treating, why not dress both of them as TWIN young teenage girls in POODLE skirt outfits all the rage of teen girls now.?  Mom said that’s a great idea, I  know he really LIKES THE BALLET classes and wearing the frilly little girls Sunday school dresses I got him to wear playing with Karen. Then for Halloween Day itself and Trick or Treating why not have them wear their new Ballet class Frilly glittery Tutu.

Now I knew why Karen’s mom had taken us shopping a month before.  Apparently my mom was hoping I would be a Girl when I was born, thus my name would have been Tammie, thusly why she wanted me to go to school for Halloween costume week as Tammie and that first 5 days being a girl after that first ballet class.

That Monday morning, even had breakfast with mom and dad Dressed up fully feminine as a teenage school girl. Dad was SHOCKED asked mom why I was dressed up as a girl, she said Jammie is Tammie this week for the Halloween Costume week at school and trick or treating, he and his friend Karen are going to be TWINS all week.  Dad  busted loudly says I  thought he was going to be RoyRogers and wear the RoyRogers costume. Mom says he  he tried to put it on last saturday, but it was to small thus Saturday afternoon Karen, her mom and Jammie and I went shopping for Halloween costumes for them that fit. Karen’s mom found a nice teenage girls regular school outfit for Karen, Jammie said he wanted the same outfit, so I got it for him also. (not really but that was mom’s excuse for dressing me up as a girl for school)

I was ecstatic I could be a LITTLE GIRL at regular school for a week and hopefully not be teased being called a Sissy by the other boys in the class , just because I rather play with the girls during recess. Dad grumbled and finished breakfast and left 4 work. Just a few minutes later,now about 745am Karen and her mother are at front door, Karen in same outfit but hair was done up in a pigtail with color on eye lids and bright red lips and very black curly eyelashes….I thought WOW she’s really pretty….next thing I knew Karen says mommy you need to do up Jammie just like you did my hair and face.  Mrs. K says yes Tammie needs her face madeup and hair done up.

She says please Tammie take me and Karen to your bathroom so I can do your makeup and hair, we have 35minutes be4 you have to leave for school.  Come 830am Karen and I were twin teenager sisters with nice 2″ pointy busts showing thru our tight white lace pullover blouses, and a little bit of the pointy cup of the red bra visible through the lace.

GIRL OH GIRL (aka a feminine version of  “BOY OH BOY”) was I loving it such nice soft smooth clothes, plus I loved the feel of the bra around my chest no scratchy boys under shirt. And I loved the nice sweet smelling I had.. mrs K had sprayed me behind my ears with what I now know was perfume.

I LOVED IT THAT WEEK as TAMMIE  at school was a blast as they say now. I guess because I was wearing a GIRLS dress, and my hair was in pigtails or ponytail, I wasn’t teased being called “Jammie is a SISSY SISSY he plays with the %%%^^ GIRLS” by the boys, I was just another one of the girls TO BE DISLIKED”  and also I chose to sit with Karen a her friend Susan in class.

Come  Halloween afternoon at Karen’s house preparing  for trick or treating that evening. Karen & I changed into our Pink Ballerina Tutus outfit except for soft soled ballet class shoes not meant for walking outdoors, so we wore our black mary Jane shoes and Karen’s mother did our makeup but also used white face foundation. Then got another surprise just as Mrs. K, Karen and I were walking out door to go Trick or Treating, Susan another friend of ours showed up with her mom, her mom says could Susan wants 2 go with Karen and Tammie having  had fun with them at school this week? Karen says mommy please Susan come with us. Next thing I knew Mrs. K says certainly then they can be a trio I just need to redo Susan’s face and hair to be like Tammie’s and Karen’s. Susan and her mother came into Karen’s house then Karen’s mom spent about 20mins redoing Susan’s face and hair. Then Susan’s mother had us standing together and took a poloriod photo of us three & called us the ” 3 Musketeers”.

There after three use always had a Teapart every Saturday morning b4 ballet class. Susan didn’t even catch on that Tammie was really Jammie, at that age my voice was very much more feminine than boyish. And probably another reason why the boys in school called me a SISSY SISSY GIRL

So I guess this is why Iove being Tammie so.uch even now. But now it’s a little bit harder as my voice is now not like a little girls squeaky voice as it was until it changed when I was in junior high school.

My regular teacher, must have been in on it, come taking attendance teacher said students  we have a new student this week her name is Tammie, visiting her cousin Jammie this week, who is out sick this week.

Any how wondering what this new piece of girls under wear was she told me it was a 13 years old girls special  occasion bra, then she put it on me, saying a 13 year old girl’s chest starts growing bigger thus needing support, she then said Tammie you don’t yet have a bust but since I will fill it with some of my stockings rolled up. Which she did then pulled on the tight lace blouse, next she said Tammie now put on your new

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?