- November 1, 2020 at 10:55 pm #401715Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
What a thrill and how liberating!!
I chose tonight (Sunday) at about 10:30pm. Only dressed waist down but shorty shorts, black hose and my black pumps. Quiet and cool with the windows down…thats another nice AIRFLOW moment!
Not so much a thrill as in, OMG I might get caught or pulled over…but a thrill to leave my apt. as I did and just be free for a little while.
My tip for other girls: Take a few minutes to test how you fit in your car with heels on. Im 6ft flat, with heels Im about 6-4 so it was a little more cramped. Still drove just fine though. Plan your route too!
Just thought I would share with “The Girls” and see if anyone else has done it or planning on it.
XOXO – Robyn
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 6, 2020 at 5:42 am #403581Bobbi SueRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 114Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
I’ve driven fully dressed several times. How else is this girl going to get anywhere? 😉
I found the biggest challenge was my hair. I have to make sure it’s not held by my shoulder belt limiting my movement. And the wings of my hair means I need to swivel my head way more.
Funny because I thought the challenge would be the clutch pedal and heels, but that’s no problem.
- November 6, 2020 at 3:34 am #403538Charris StantonLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I love driving all dressed up. I can remember the first time too. it was an absolute thrill, I can remember how my heart pumping hard, my mind racing with every possible scenario, good and bad. Gosh I was so nervous. I remember it was a late summer night, had on a summer sweater, a long patchwork maxi skirt, a pair of sandals and a cheap Halloween wig. I drove to one of the area beaches that isn’t crowded. I really wanted to walk on the beach with the sea breeze blowing me around. I never got out of my car on that night though.
Several trips later I mustered up the nerve and said “F” it, I’m going for it. I walked from my car and across the street to the beach entrance. I looked around and there was only few people as far as I could see, it was night after all, and I couldn’t see to much anyway. I took the small flight of stairs down to the sand, took off my sandals, as I pretty much wore the same silly outfit every time. Once I got my feet in the sand I never felt so free. I walked all the way to the ocean, and strolled a bit in either direction along the beach. I was being careful not to get to close to anyone. I was very nervous and felt my senses were heightened beyond belief. Being dark makes it easier not to stand out also. the scary part was walking back to the car. The boardwalk started to have more people on it and getting to the top of the stairs had to be timed perfectly. I felt like I wanted to be seen, but at the same time, I also felt, ohh no what if I’m seen, I can’t be seen. I eventually made it back unscathed and was looking forward to my net adventure.
- November 6, 2020 at 2:03 am #403524Julie CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
Oh I still remember my first time out driving. It was at a time that my wife not only accepted my fem side but began playing with it. Bringing me a new color lipstick, panties in my drawer. The pink fog was raging and MY attitude was going from afraid to be seen to wanting to be seen. At about 7 oclock one night i began doing my makeup. My wife asked wheree i was going alll dolled up. I told her i wanted to go for a drive. She said i looked pretty and off i went. After 25 miles i pulled into a rest area and used the ladies room. Oh the click clack of my halls reverberating off the concrete walls reminded me off what a girl i have become. Putting on some fresh lipstick, fixing my hair re enfroced my femininty. Women in the ladies room didnt seeem to notice me. As i was getting back in my car a state trooper pulled up and asked me if “everything was alroght mam”? Oh another shot of pink fog. Keep it coming. I smiled and noddeed yes. I rummaged in my purse and took out a ladies cigarette, an Eve 120 and by now the fog had allowed all my mannerisms to becomme feminine so of course i smoked like a lady and it gave me an idea, to stop at a convenience store for another pack. The cashier at the store smiled and said how may i help you and in my most feminine voice possible asked for a pack of Eves. It felt as though I was in a plaCe i would never return from. It was the most natural feeling and i was so at ease with myself as a woman. Oh sorry to ramble so……..
- November 5, 2020 at 11:53 pm #403489Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
GOOD! Im so glad your safe and sound!! ❤️
Be safe always.
I’m sure I’m not the only who understands the “paralysis.” The fear and the Yes,No, Yes, No…What am I crazy? What am I doing? Dry-mouth? Oh Yeah…I think we all know it.
The fear will literally paralyze you and stop you from doing anything. The same thing happens when you get ready to talk to the SO about…”Her.” Meaning your feminine side.
If anyone who reads this gets a chance, look up a book by Mel Robbins titled The 5 Second Rule. She’s actually from Michigan, for all the Michigan gals we got here.
The book…seriously…is a game changer! Life changer!! and Im not kidding!! Anyone can PM me if they want to know or we can make a forum thread.
XO – Robyn ❤️🤗
- November 5, 2020 at 11:33 pm #403487Shana MacBaronessRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
That was fun! As I began my journey anxiety was digging its icy claws deep in my brain. What if I hit a deer what if I get pulled over what if what if what if. As usual the anxiety gave me the super dry mouth but in my haste I did not bring a bottle of water and none in reach. So im thinking maybe I should turn around and abort. My first turn on my route is closing in. Decisions must be made. Then the Tori Amos song cornflake girl comes on and I feel a wash of calm come over me as I’m making my turn and I hear ” this is not really happening you bet your life it is ” I couldn’t help but to laugh out loud for real. So after that everything was smooth. I decided to go on and make the loop through the edge of town. No second thoughts as I passed my last “safe” backroad. I even pulled in to the grocery store (closed for the night) got out and put on my best cat walk and got me a soda from the vending machine. That was really thrilling but I do need to work on my getting in and out of the car in a short dress skills. Made it back home safe and will definitely be doing this again. Thank you Robyn for inspiring me. Xoxo
- November 5, 2020 at 10:26 pm #403478Shana MacBaronessRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
Ok ladies I can’t sleep and my daughter(22) has gone to bed. Just had a shower and am about to do this. My heart is racing. I already have my man clothes in the car ready to go. It’s night and am only going to make a 15-20 min loop but I’m nervous. Ok I will give an update when I get back. Wish me luck.
- November 5, 2020 at 9:48 pm #403472
- November 5, 2020 at 9:37 pm #403467Shana MacBaronessRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
You have inspired me! I decided to day at work that I was going to put on a dress and take a drive. I live in a semi rural area so I was just going to make a big circle on some back roads. I was supposed to have the house to myself tonight so it’d would be easy to pull off but alas it didn’t work out that way. Soon though. Very soon.
- November 5, 2020 at 10:44 am #403238rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 77Replies: 867Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 1737 times
There is something so erotic about doing this. I’ve done it a few times now, in various stages of dress (and exposure), and I could hardly stand it! This too was during the day, as opportunities presented themselves.
I had to stage clothes and such in the car, then find a place to change. That too was very exciting.
Love and Hugs!
You go Gurl!
- November 5, 2020 at 2:55 am #403104Bre MartinLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
First time while dressed as Bre,I was prepared for it.Remember wearing a dark navy top,black knee length skirt and a pair of 4 inch heels all made up.Handbag was on the passenger side seatHad to go to my mom’s at the time and had a few looks going down the road,most were good about it.I loved it that day
- November 4, 2020 at 11:29 pm #403068Sylvia SlatonLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I once drove five hours after a makeover in Atlanta to my home. I planned it so that it would be dark. It was very liberating but I was nervous the entire time.
- November 3, 2020 at 8:41 am #402345Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 188Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 412 times
Good advice on plan your route. I inadvertently ended up on a major road wearing a short skirt, pantyhose, and heels with my regular guy shirt in my small pickup truck. I realized every semi driver had a view of my legs and made sure to pass or be passed quickly and never be next to them at a stop light.
- November 3, 2020 at 4:57 am #402244patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 64Replies: 1203Has thanked: 1960 timesBeen thanked: 4105 times
Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
I too drive to work in my skinny jeans,bra crop top and high heel wedges.
I just change in the car in the back of the lot.
It is my way of getting my feminine recharge sometimes.
I have graduated to going out en femme sometimes but I still enjoy driving around enfemme.
Hang in there and enjoy.
- November 3, 2020 at 4:15 am #402228AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 272Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 1006 times
The first time is such a thrill and feels so natural. I drive quite a bit dressed, I have driven from Orlando to Atlanta dressed in a mini-skirt, blouse and flats quite a few times recently. When driving that far I do have to stop for gas and use a rest room once or twice. I just got a torch red Audi so next trip back from Orlando will be in that so looking forward to that drive. I absolutely love having on a skirt or dress while driving!
- November 3, 2020 at 1:47 am #402195Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 134Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
Driving is such a liberator for us, we can get out in a safe environment and to safe places.
A couple of tips:
1) Bring a bag of drab clothes just in case. If you break down or have an accident you don’t want to be hiking 5 miles to the garage in high heels or filling out insurance forms with an angry other driver in a dress. I broke down once and though I did get her going again the oil stains on my blouse were not easy to get out!
2) Bring a pair of flat shoes for driving. Heels can get stuck under the pedals, and you will almost certainly scratch the leather (especially the heels!!) on the pedals and other machinery. Yes, you can learn to drive in heels (I’ve done it) but a panic stop is not easy at the best of times. Who wants to have on their conscience “I might have stopped before hitting that child if only…”?
- November 2, 2020 at 10:21 pm #402123
- November 2, 2020 at 9:48 pm #402098Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
I’m testing the waters a bit more everyday, today I went out in make up (eyeshadow, eye liner and mascara) 3 and 1/2″ chunky heel ankle boots and an extremely tight pair of skinny jeans.I would have gone a little further but am going slow with this part as my wife is not comfortable going out in public with Rei.
She is encouraging me to go out alone if I like, but her presence and support offers me a measure courage and acceptance so I’m willing to take baby steps.
- November 2, 2020 at 9:34 pm #402096Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
You make a good point and its understood. Like Genevieve commented though,
Its the risk we take.
The risk is no different than flitting around dressed up in the house, you could easily trip over the cat or dog, or you own two 4 inch heeled feet, bang your head on the table. Then your SO walks in and finds out cold dressed like a woman. Oooops!!
Of course dont be reckless, but if the “powers that be” deem your to be discovered, its going to happen no matter what you do! Whether its driving, in your home, by your wife, kids…its going to happen and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.
You gotta live life sooner or later. Question is, when will it really be on your terms?
all respect, no argument intended
xo – Robyn
- November 2, 2020 at 8:42 pm #402090Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
i use to drive around when i started dressing. had my man clothes with me in the passenger seat. what was i thinking? if i got in an accident i wouldnt have time to change, so why take them? now i leave as a girl and come back as a girl. i have a standard truck and have no problem driving in heels. i also like driving barefooted.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 2, 2020 at 8:23 pm #402079Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
- November 2, 2020 at 4:22 pm #402042Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 31Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
Last year I had planned to go out on Halloween as Kelli,driving around for the first time, but lost my nerve. I’m the last house of ten on my dead end street, only one way in or out. Another hindrance is that I drive distinctive older vehicles, which many in a small area would recognize.added to the risk, both my son and also my best friend and his wife both live within a mile.
this year I came up with a plan that worked.I had acquired a very generic SUV I plan to fix up and resell.Perfect stealth vehicle for Kelli. I echo Robyn’s suggestion about planning a route.i went out the day before & planned a circuitous route thru quiet, little traveled subdivisions not far from my home.
Halloween night came, and before the full moon could rise, I crept out the side door of my house and to the SUV parked as close as possible to the front of the house…fully dressed as Kelli,but with a long winter jacket, and carrying my purse,wig, and earrings in a bag.
After traveling the first couple of miles 1/2 femme, I drove into the first subdivision, found a quiet spot to pull over ,deleted winter coat, added wig/earrings, and, presto, Kelli was whole and feeling quite confident.first subdivision was so much fun, drove thru 2 more!
this may have to happen more often, till I sell the SUV. starting to wonder about a daytime trip, with sunglasses and COVID mask/bandanna
- November 2, 2020 at 1:15 pm #401958Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 53Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 523 times
Been out about half dozen times in the last several years and each time I get a bit more adventurous. This past time I made it a point of stopping at several locations coffee shop and gas stations and actually initiated conversation with men. I did this looking for nothing more than acceptance in their eyes as a woman and was pleasantly surprised with all responses, especially from the older Indian male at gas station that asked me back after he got off work ( didn’t go, not interested, not safe). Anyway I have found the going our for a drive is exceptional exciting and a real euphoric high!
- November 2, 2020 at 12:48 pm #401951Terri JohnsonLadyRegistered On: April 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Any time I get to spend dressed is so much fun and driving is a part of that experience. I concur on being aware of the issues of driving while dressed — high heels cause more issues than you might think.
- November 2, 2020 at 10:41 am #401911Penny JayLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 40Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 274 times
Been out driving a few times en femme now, the latest was yesterday. Even managed to leave the house and returned successfully, with a bit of planning to avoid being seen by neighbours.
Take care when driving in heels. 🚗 👠
- November 2, 2020 at 10:38 am #401908Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
- November 2, 2020 at 10:51 am #401918GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 550Has thanked: 5222 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
‘OMG!! EEEK!! Yes, Always Be Careful! Cant stress that one enough!’
No matter how careful we are… we can still get into a jam. It’s the risk we take.
That, for many, is part of the reason to go out En Femme. Chasing the ‘Thrill’.
- November 2, 2020 at 10:32 am #401900Cindy JonesLadyRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 392 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Thanks for the post.
What a thrill and how liberating!!… Indeed! A girl can easily get carried away. Here’s a re-post of mine from an old forum about getting caught… ABC’s of dressing… Always Be Careful
Ok, here’s one from a long time ago when I was young and stupid (now I’m just old and stupid).
This takes a little setting up… I used to travel (by car) quite a lot for work. So to pass away the evenings, I would dress up and take a long drive on the interstate. I would enjoy turning on my dome light and teasing the truckers as they would pass by. Soon after, I installed a CB radio so I could hear what they were saying about me. Eventually, this led to daytime drives on the interstate as well. Of course, never satisfied, I graduated to stopping on little used 2-lane overpasses and got out of the safety of the car to walk back and forth in my skimpy skirt and heels as the cars and trucks would whiz by underneath. My car windows down and the CB volume up so I could still hear the trucker chatter about “the sexy girl on the overpass”.
One afternoon, while doing my overpass catwalk somewhere in Perry County Indiana, I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings and a county sheriff was driving up from behind. Someone must have placed a call that a girl was broken down on the overpass. Needless to say, I scurried back to my car and hopped in. But it was too late, he had parked behind me and was walking up to my car. I couldn’t leave, couldn’t even take off my wig, so I sat there and waited his arrival. Since all my windows were down, he started to talk as he approached… “is everything alright ma’am?” Then is face dropped when he actually saw me. I said, “everything’s fine officer, I was just leaving”. He just turned and walked away without saying a word. I drove away and he proceeded to follow me for the next 30 miles, all the way to the county line!
Needless to say, that was my last overpass catwalk.
- November 2, 2020 at 9:31 am #401864LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 550Has thanked: 5222 timesBeen thanked: 2332 times
- November 2, 2020 at 9:22 am #401857
- November 2, 2020 at 9:14 am #401852Brittny VLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I also like to take car rides, dressed in pantyhose and a skirt. Usually with boots, real high heels are quite difficult as you say yourself. Usually on those car trips I stop in a deserted place to smoke a cigarette and walk around in my skirt.
- November 2, 2020 at 8:53 am #401845Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 311Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 1207 times
I remember when I drove the first time as Wendy. It was an amazing feeling.
And this was when my makeup skills were just starting out, and I didn’t have my girl prescription glasses either, so I was not even close to passable.
Now that we are in the colder winter months, I may try to dress up full and drive one in a while as Wendy. I am still working on trying to get into our vehicles (in a skirt) without showing too much to the world.
- November 2, 2020 at 8:42 am #401838DuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 516Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Yes I think it will be! 😀
- November 2, 2020 at 2:29 am #401737EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.