Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Marcie
      Lady

This happened today; something I thought would be simple but turned out very differently than expected:

I was driving home to CT from a NYE party in NJ. My wife stayed to meet some friends, so I drove home alone but planned to stop at a friend’s on my way. I knew that this would give me a little private time to dress, so I shaved from the neck down and brought some fun clothes to change into. After saying goodbye, I stopped in a nearby parking lot away from other cars and changed into a sexy black bralette with C size breast forms, a sheer black thong and a short black satin skirt. I kept on my soft thin salt & pepper henley, which emphasized my chest and felt great. I spent the next 2 hours driving en femme for the first time! I felt sooo sexy and feminine the whole time, and I especially loved how amazing it was to drive with my legs wide open and feel my skirt caressing my thighs… wish I could do that all the time!

I’d planned to change back to my regular clothes in a parking lot near his house, but as I got nearby, he called – he was driving right behind me! Hard to come up with an explanation, so I told him I’d meet him in a few min and explain later. Pulled into the lot, changed, then continued on to his place. When he asked, I told him the truth about my crossdressing <yikes!>… he was very understanding and accepting, and we talked about it quite a bit. Next time I go to visit, he’s gonna see a side of me he never expected!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

I love driving down highway wearing bra with DD forms in and shirt open for any one passing to see.

Congratulations Marcie on your first outing!  Your courage is amazing!  Hope the next visit with your friend is very welcoming.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Marcie, It can be such load of your mind to be able to share this side of yourself. For myself when I told my brothers I was able to visit one of them 4 times now dressed fully en femme. I knew he would be more accepting because his trans daughter lives with him. But when you find that acceptance, treasure it.
      One caution, for most cis gender persons there life does not revolve around CD. I have read a few stories here about people loosing their friends. I have not put myself in that position yet. I know I could spend hours talking about CD and my hopes and dreams connected with it. The only people who want to do only this are other CDs.
      On another note I have been driving dressed 2 to 4 times a month. Most of the time I am on my way to shop at a nearby mall. I am tense till I leave the small town I live in (a little over 1300 people). Being out dressed as a woman is one of the most thrilling, satisfying things for me.
      Best of luck to you. Cassie

Hi Marcie what a story he he having the courage to pull it off congrats girl .. Then oh no getting caught what a scary thing that turned out wonderful as being able to confide with a friend and have hin be supportive hope your next encounter will be ok with him as Marcie good luck girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Great story Marcie!  So glad you had the thrill of your first time out and it turned out OK.  My first of only two times I’ve ever been out publicly dressed was a late night drive I took with my girlfriend whose idea it was to dress me.  And while it happened almost 45 years ago, it’s still as fresh in my memory as yesterday!

Hugs,

Kayla

Way to go,

The thrill of the drive and a positive encounter at the end, awesome.

My first real drive dressed (4 yrs ago) was with my gf and we had a great time, especially at the pit stops.

Oh yeah Olivia, we also had one helluva pit stop at the end of our drive. Was truly “Paradise By The Dashboard Light”.

That remindes me of a story.

When my wife was still just my girlfriend, I had gone to work that day still wearing my nightie under my clothes. After work when I pulled down the street in front of my appartment I was shocked to see her sitting on the porch waiting for me. S**t!… what do I do now? I know she is going to want to hug me and I know she will discover what I’m wearing.  I looked like an idiot but I kept driving and went around the block and quickly took my nightie off and drove back around. She was totally confused as to why I drove off, but being confused and me having no good answer was much better than her questioning me why I was wearing a nightie. It was still too soon to let her know about my crossdressing. Thankfully in time she did discover it and now it’s no secret. I’ve even explained to her about that day, why I drove off.

Marcie
      Lady

Thanks for the great encouragement everyone! I forgot to add that I have a full but trim beard, so there’d be no chance of me passing as a cis woman; in the back of my mind I was worried about what would happen if I got into an accident or got pulled over, but the thrill of dressing and driving was worth it!

How fun!!!

Quick question did you have hi-heels on? I ruin some of my shoes and so when I am driving I wear flats. Chaninging back to heels. Love being so free in my fem self my wife can’t drrive herself so she just accept me with whatever outfit I am wearing. Hugs and kisses.

Marcie
        Lady

No heels, actually hadn’t even thought about shoes! For some reason, that part of dressing was never part of my femme fantasies. Not sure if I go to shoes or wig next…

Both

Marcie
            Lady

lol, sounds good! I’ll post again once I do!

Marci go both heels feel so much better note small heel  2  inches with a thicker heel and a wig you will feel sexy.
          Hit me back   Peace and love  you

jenny

Anonymous

Sometimes, lipstick and a pair of clip-on earrings are the only outward sign I wear when driving. Even if it was a short trip to a store and back home (where I would try to remember to remove both before returning so as not to upset my wife). I used to purse my lips, to hide the lipstick, whenever I passed someone or sat beside another car at a stoplight.  Now, I don’t care who may notice. Although the lipstick remains hidden behind a mask in stores, now.

My first outing in the car, dressed, was quite scary. I wore a dress, pantyhose, wig and all the rest, had closely shaved, can’t do makeup for anything but I thought I looked ok. I left the house, got in the car, settled the seatbelt between my boobs & off I went. It was only a short, 15 minute drive but, on a normally quiet road, I was surprised how many cars were coming in the opposite direction. I just knew they could all see me, so scary! After I got home and settled down, I realised that nobody could see me anyway. I mean, two vehicles traveling at 55mph on a country road  with a closing speed in excess of 100mph, what are they going to see? I had also chosen a sunny day so had sunglasses on too.

I used to drive to my counsellor dressed. On my second or third time I was driving down a dual carriageway, black tights, short skirt, satin blouse, dangly earrings, lipstick, 3 inch heels, when I saw the traffic begging to back up ahead of me…. I slowed and joined the tail of the slow moving cars….

Up ahead…. Police road block. Stopping cars at random. pulling them over. Checking details, testing for alcohol, inspecting vehicles, and doing a general traffic survey…..

Yep I got pulled over.

I was asked to stop, leave the keys in the ignition, get out and go into a large lorry trailer based “office”, where I was breath tested, and asked various questions about where I was travelling to and from, why,  and how often do I do this drive. Maybe ten other motorists were in this “room” , plus police and people from other agencies.

Short skirt, heels, satin top, full beard…. I decided that being embarrassed was pointless. I just got on with it.  Someone from the DVLA came in and asked about my car. it was electric, and this was  6 years ago. Not many electric cars on the road back then. He basically wanted to know how to start ir… So out I went, past a long line of cars and drivers. energised the car, and walked back past the cars and drivers and back into the survey room.
      All was good. The car was fine, I was fine. It was then that I started to realise that people generally tend not to give two hoots about seeing an obvious man in his late 40s dressed as mid 20 year old party girl  🙂

I was late for my counselling session, and at 45 quid a go,  it was this that I was annoyed at. I only got 30 minutes rather than the hour, but looking back, the experience was very helpful in learning who I am, and feeling comfortable with myself in girl mode. So all was not lost.

Cerys.

Anonymous

Hey Cerys,

Well done ! You kept your wits and charm about you! But I’m feeling old, I never realised this sort of police behaviour happened in the UK. Perhaps I need to get out more.

Marti xxx

This was a multi agency affair. Police, DVLA, MOT, and of my memory is working, the environmental agency were song the survey. Vans are getting weighed, fuel tanks were being dipped… It was causing chaos. It ran for two days. It even made the news…. I’m just glad the cameras weren’t there when I got stopped 🙂

Cerys

I did it different than you I wore my fem clothes under jogging pants when I got to the club I would go to the ladies room and take them off put my shoes and wig on powder red lipstick and go out and have fun with the other cd and gg I meat Kathy a cd it was late and she needed a ride home I asked her if I could go to the ladies room and change she said no made me do the walk of shame to the garage about 1block in gem attire and heels I had driven home she thanked me kissed me and said good night ok nowhere near to changes so I just drove home praying for 20 miles I did not get stopped by the police female looking with a male I’d if I ever got locked up it would be the worst thing we have male and female cells you know where I would be well I made it but I still go out dressed and I don’t have to change clothes I go as a girl thank you Kathy love to chat. Bi Jenny

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I Great story! Thanks for sharing!!

Some of my most memorable experiences involving driving and being stopped for one reason or another. My very first time out was the first day I was fully dressed by a dressing service. I had no intention of going into the public, but the lady who dressed me up had other ideas. She just ordered me out the door and had me drive her to a fancy French restaurant. I was too spaced out to say no or consider the consequences. Next thing I knew I was asked by a valet to turn over the keys and step out of the car. It did not even occur to me to reply in a feminine voice, and my efforts to negotiate an exit with heels and nylons must have been hilarious! The next day I was again ushered out the door to drive the lady to the mall. I found myself in the Lady’s section of Macy’s, ducking behind racks of clothes as she picked out dresses for me to try on in the changing room. Bought my first 2 dresses and considered that quite an adventure, but next I knew I was being led through the Chik Filet… thought the drive-through was the destination but no, I was ordered to come inside where there were a bevy of teens. That night I drove myself to the first Tri-Ess meeting I ever attended. I will never forget the feeling of my skirt caressing my nylons. I’d frequently inspect the mirror, amazed at my appearance, and enjoying the heck out of it! What a rush!!

I have had more eventful adventures since, but the first weekend was magic I will never forget!!

Hi Marcy in Connecticut this is Jennifer how are you to drive home one night in from I was at the CD club cd girl and I gave her a ride home I asked her if I can go change before we left and she said no you have to ride and drive as a girl and I did the walk of shame to the garage in heels drove her home dropped her off and drove home as a girl I really really enjoyed it I can see the rush you got it because I know the rush I had from our chat with you soon bye love

That’s amazing he is understanding hun. I’ve been thinking of a male friend I can come out to as suggested by my counsellor.
      hugs

Ashley

Janine
      Lady

It wasn’t my first time driving en femme, but it was the first time that I had a flat tire while I was dressed. I was on my way home from shopping,  and as I was driving on the freeway, my car began to shake. I knew that I was getting a flat tire and I was wearing a skirt and thigh high stockings with a pair of 3 inch heels. As I stopped on the shoulder of the freeway, I put my emergency flashers on and stayed in the car. I certainly didn’t want to be changing a tire  wearing a skirt and heels. I was wondering what I would do  when a State Farm courtesy truck stopped behind me. The driver came up to the passenger side of my car and I put the window down. He looked at me and said.Do you know if you have a spare tire? In my best feminine voice I said, I’m not sure, but I think so. Open your truck and let me see if you do, he told me. I released the trunk with my clicker and he looked in the trunk and said.  Yes you have a temporary spare. Stay in the car and I’ll change it for you. In what seemed like a few minutes, he changing the flat tire and put it in the trunk for me and closed the trunk. He told me to go as quickly as I could to a tire shop and get a new tire as the temporary one isn’t designed to drive very far on. I thanked him and gave him a twenty dollar tip for saving me from the embarrassment of changing a tire wearing a skirt on the side of the freeway where I would have been seen by someone who was driving past me.I now keep a pair of jeans and sneakers in the trunk for emergencies

Rhonda Lee
        Baroness - Annual

You were really lucky! Might consider a membership in AAA, who will come out for free to change tires, jump a car or do other stuff in such situations. Even without AAA you could probably call them and sign up and get them to come out to help or tell you who to call or what to do.

Marcie
      Lady

Hey girls, here’s a follow up! So I went to visit my friend again (let’s call him Larry, he’s been my straight BFF for decades) today… got there and asked him if it was ok to change. He said “into a skirt?” I said “that and more!”. I changed into a thin silky V neck shirt, pink bralette with C cup breast forms, a stretchy pink thong and my black satin skirt which showed off my freshly shaved legs. He was a little surprised at all that and we talked a little about it, but for the rest of the night we just hung out like always; wine, TV, music and lots of laughs. It felt so natural and right to feel my breasts against my arms and move with my body, and seeing myself in the mirror in the bathroom was so calming. I stayed over and slept in my bra and panties, then put in my breast forms but wore jeans. Thanks to the cold weather, I wore a winter jacket which hid my boobs when I went to a bakery, then drove home en femme. So, all in all it’s been a great weekend for Marcie!

Marcie such great fun. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself girlfriend. Hugs and kisses.

Revel
      Baroness

My first time driving en femme was on my CD Anniversary last year. It was at night, and just before I drove away, I decided to “rev” the engine like I always love to do! It was just a short trip, but I liked it nonetheless.

Rev

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?