Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Billie63
      Lady

This is my first attempt at sharing in this forum…wish me luck. So I’ve been enjoying wearing female under wear for a long time. And wearing panties and bras and stockings is great but I wanted to try some sexy clothing out in public. So one night I but on my sexiest under wear and over that I put on a mini skirt and a white dress shirt. A little lip stick and shadow and i was ready. Now to honest I was heading to an adult book store so i was pretty sure no one would complain. So i drove the hour to the book store but when i got there i threw on some baggy sweat pants to get from my car into the store and back to where the video booths were. As soon as I pick a booth in the back I took off the sweat pants and let anyone man or woman ( mostly men)see me in my feminine clothing making sure my under wear were visible as well…it was a rush and a turn on to have men looking at me all dressed up! I haven’t done that very often…anyway that was my first time

michelle
      Lady

very interesting story, thank you soo much for sharing.  I sure the experience was exhilarating.

What happened next?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?