Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Is been a bit since I’ve been on here so thought I’d give everyone some news. I finally got my chance to wear my skirt last Saturday.  Got plenty of compliments on it.  A few new people know of my dressing and really had an all around good time. I had a good female friend of mine give me a new dress as well. Can’t wait to give it a whirl it’s a cute green floral dress I’m have to wear something under it but can’t wait to try it.

Anyways so as I said I got to wear my skirt for the first time and really didn’t take any time getting used to.  It’s just a black pencil skirt with faux belt and buttons on the waist. I’ll try to get a pic posted soon… but i also had a white sequin butterfly top it was a super cute outfit. Well the night went by mostly without even… I have to say mostly because I’m this absolutely fun and amazing night… I had my first fail moment as well…

See where I go to drunk and let loose there’s an old computer chair that everyone knows is missing a wheel… we have all pretty much figured out how to avoid falling over in it though so no one minds sitting in it… well I took my turn sitting in the chair, talking with a cute female friend, as well as a guy friend who is openly gay. Well the chair decided it was time to dump me in the floor… and well in the few seconds it took me to hit the floor I momentarily spaced that I was in a skirt so there I sit showing them both my bright red… and also fairly see through panties… so the rest of the night me and my female friend basically had a blushing contest her because in her words she “perved” me and me for showing off my undies… was a great night otherwise.  Only wish I’d gotten my makeup done and got some better pics.

Love you ladies

❤Tonya

Sounds like a great night… other than a little show, lol! Glad you could laugh it off, it must’ve been terribly embarrassing. I’m afraid I’d have had to excuse myself at that point. I don’t know what I’d have done, really.

Bridgette

Luckily I was around a good group of friends.  With the exception of the one that I showed everything to, I’ve known them all for years and they have helped me learn who I am.  And as far as the female I showed everything to she seemed as embarrassed if not more but you could say we used it as an excuse to kinda flirt which was fun.

That’s awesome then. It all worked out well, I’m happy for you then!

Bridgette

Oh, the perils of wearing a skirt or dress! Worth the risk, though!

Agree Michelle. Although I would not mind providing a panty flash 😊

I can’t really lie… while embarrassing… it was kinda… exciting… ☺☺☺😳😳😳🙊🙊🙊

I kept reading and waiting for the fail part Toya but couldn’t find it lmao. Sounds like everyone had a good night.

Olivia

The fail while it didn’t really hurt or anything was me showing off everything to two people I Def didn’t expect to show anything to lol. Was a good night though.

Anonymous

It does sound like you had a great night, a little panty tease is ok too. Let them know your 100 percent sexy

So true Shannon. Also a good reminder about the drawbacks of commando😊

Something tells me the story would have been a bit more lewd had I been commando 😆

I mean at least one of them liked it because she made sure to mention… she was perving on me lol so at least I know she liked what she saw ☺

Lol, I think it was a beautiful fail, if you must call it that Tonya. It sounds like a wonderful evening, to me.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

It was definitely fun.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?