• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

I posted earlier that I was to finally have the opportunity to dress because my wife had started her new job today and was going to be out of the house all day, leaving me my first chance in over 3 months to be who I really am, and that is Emily. I wasn’t sure if I would just dress and stay home, or go out. Those of us who have been out and and get the chance know what happened. I got dressed, makeup, wig, and all and looked in the mirror and thought, “why not”. So I gathered up my purse (and my courage) , and out the door I went.
      Now, what you need to know is that I live in a fairly small, over 55, community where everybody knows everybody and I have neighbors quite close. That’s the hardest part about going out for me here.
      Anyway, I travelled to a local Goodwill store and browsed for more than half an hour. I picked a couple pairs of jeans that I liked, and being inspired by another post I read this morning, I proceeded to the ladies dressing room and tried them on. Perfect fit! Went to the checkout and bought them. Next, it was off to Walmart. Picked up a couple things I needed, browsed the ladies section, checked out and on my way out the door the greeter says “ have a nice day ma’am”. Well my day was made!

What a lovely experience, glad you enjoyed your day.

Hi Emily what a nice end to a perfect day, you can’t get better than that can you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Emily,

You’re so right, once you’ve been out you’re hooked. Glad you got to enjoy some quality girl time.

Emily, sounds like you had a great time. I spent all day at work and couldn’t wait to get home. Just finished painting my nails. It is a great feeling when we get time to be who we want to be. Happy for you.

Anonymous
      Lady

Happy you had such a great day shopping. Its always inspiring to read of a successful outing by a sister here. Your story will inspire other girls too. Thanks.

Mazel tov! What a great thing to have happen! I live for the “nice outfit” I sometimes get at the aquatic center or coffee shop.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Emily,

You enjoyed a great day!

Alice

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I like the attitude Emily – To heck with it! Life is too short. So more of the same in future I hope.

J J
      Lady

Sounds like a great day, and I hate to rain on it, but it sounds like you could be recognized and word may get back to your wife. If that is not an issue, great, enjoy your time out.

This is why my wife knows, it is hard to keep such a secret for long.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?