Viewing 52 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Guess who wore heels for the first time tonight? And it is such a sublime revelation. Does that feel sexy or what???? Just my cute romper, lace panties and wedge sandals. The walk, the movement…simply exquisite. CRUSH!

What’s your experience?

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I must admit to being a teenager and spending school holidays with an Aunt and my Cousin out in the rural countryside on a big property,where the nearest neighbour was like 5+km away..</p>
      At that time i had the same footsize as my female cousin and Aunty, and one evening after watching a Dame Edna Tv event, it was suggested I try walking in some high heels.. (i boasted i could do it easily,never having tried previously..)

My first attempt thankfully I tried a pair of maryjane kitten heels,with a pair of tan pantyhose and a cute pinaphore skirt n white blouse..My Aunty suggested the cuteness of the outfit..It felt liberating to be,complimented n coached in girly etiquette,wearing a wig n makeup..and being accepted as a girl..that memory left an indelible mark on me after that..and many years later my Cousin showed me the 20+ polaroids taken of me during those holidays,cute as a button on a tartan skirt..!! Many years later after ordering my first pair of neon pink classic 4inch pumps..and being excited when the postie delivered them.That very real excitement was relived again and again and began an insatiatiable desire to cultivate a stylish wardrobe of Feminine clothing & gorgeous high heels of pretty colors,styles,heights that gave me feelings of elated beauty, divine femininity and tight toned long legs as well..

We had a local charity walk for men to increase awareness of cancer and raise money for charity. Women already had a walk for breast cancer, so someone suggested the men should walk a mile in heels to support the women. Well, why not I thought (even if going in my girly clothes was not an option).

So borrowed a pair of mid-size heels which just about fitted but a bit tight, and entered the walk with a load of women and other men.  Well, standing was OK, and a few unsteady steps later we were off.  Not too bad, but wobbly, for maybe a quarter of a mile, but then very painful but managed the whole mile. Made me realise what women go through to look good in heels.

Now of course, no problem and I love heels (the right size of course), and wear them when I am dressed and can walk easily.  But my first attempt still amuses me.

Bryony

Anonymous

Most amazing feeling ever walking and seeing yourself in heels! I especially love mule heels with sexy stocking

I had a lot of  trouble finding shoes in my possible size…pumps 5 inch heels. As a diabetic, my feet swell from time to time, and I got a SIZE 11 from Walmart. They are tight….think I will try to find a size 13. I did get into the 11’s and struted up and down the hallways here in my building. I amazed myself, the other side of my brain is definitly female, things like fastening/unfastening bra, garter belts and corsets was easy and felt I had being doing for years. NOW…the shoes…I didn’t fall, trip, or stagger once. Yea Me!  Then came the runway stroll…….perfect….except for kicking myself in the ankle a couple of times. Still too afraid to try running as they are too tight. My hip bothered me the next day, but settled down. Now if only make-up was as easy

Lady Veronica

I had mine on for some time and was informed my shins would hurt the next day. I guess I’m lucky. No after effects and that may be because I run a lot and I work my legs hard to keep fit. I’m also borderline diabetic and my legs now retain water a bit. I ordered a size 11.5 and is a good fit. I could probably do 11’s.

The first time I wore heels out in public in the daytime, it wasn’t very far, just to cross a busy street to catch a bus while wearing my 2- inch black pumps, but the feeling was awesome!!!

Tonight I was working in my studio and had the building to myself. I ventured out into the hallway in a dress and heels. I heard my heels on a hardwood floor for the first time. There’s something about that sound I find enchanting as well.

I had to practice a lot. But when comfortable in my heels I felt like a sexy woman.

I have gotten my woman’s walk down well.

I love now going out in my heels and being a real woman.

I decided to go with a classic pair of black 4 inch court heels.  Just loved the look of them.

http://highheelsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/nine-west-flax-pump-replaces-barbe.jpg

Looked daunting when I first got them but after a few uneasy sessions was able to walk in them.

Since I’m already over 6 feet tall, I never purchased high heels until this fall. Then I saw a pair of suede boots with 3 inch heels that I just had to have. I must admit, I never feel more powerful than when I’m walking in those boots.

I have used many many different types and sizes of heels in my life. I am not a pro at all, so I still walk sexier and more confident on chunky heels, even if they are 5″.

I love stilettos, but I still have some difficulties. I am sure I walk on them better than the average woman, but not a supermodel catwalk yet. My highest was 6″ on stilettos, super hard, but super sexy.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The first rime I wore heels they were a sexy stiletto I just had to have to dress for a Halloween Party. When I put them on it was horrible. I could barely stand in them and my feet hurt. Forget about walking. When I saw my legs in them though with my short dress and shiny pantyhose, I was amazed at how beautiful and sexy my legs looked. I knew I was going to wear them no matter what.

I wore them in the house all the time. I had to sometimes support myself as I walked around. After a few days I could get around in them pretty good but my feet still hurt. Everyday though I walked better and my feet hurt less. After a couple of weeks they were very comfortable and natural. Then I would wear them because I wanted to.  With the shoes, my pantyhose and short dresses I just loved my legs.

It wasn’t my first time in heels by a long shot, but I just had to let you ladies know about the most comfortable pair of high heels I have ever worn. Tonight on my usual en femme walk I wore my new MIA Debra booties with three-inch wedge heels. They have just the right amount of cushioning, the foot shape is just right (not too pinched), and the heel to toe slope and grippy soles made the three-mile stroll exquisite. Most of my “walking” heels are comfortable, but these take comfort to a new level. And I got them for just 20 bucks on Ebay!

Thank you for sharing Stella!

My experience has been heels are the only shoes I will wear while en femme. I only have 5″ pumps and boots at this point and LOVE the look and feeling of walking in them both!! I plan on buying a shorter pair to “fit” in better while in public, but have no problem going anywhere in my 5″ heels. Makes me feel more like the woman I truly am!!!

Hugs,

Angela

Holly G
      Lady

I will never forget how excited I was to FINALLY find heels in my size!  I am 6’2″ and have size 12 mens shoes, so finding heels that I can smash my feet into was a major challenge.  One day at Ross, I found a pair a black strappy 4″ stiletto platform heels in size 12!  The open front meant that they would fit my clown feet!  I rushed home (after putting them on in the car…I just couldn’t wait!) and when no one was home, put them on to strut around on the hardwood floors…OMG Heaven!! Yes I was and at times still are wobbly in them because I do not get too much practice time these days, but suddenly my super long guy “chicken legs” looked like sexy runway model legs with opaque tights, a short tight black skirt, and platform stilettos…to this day they are still my favorite shoes!

the first time I wore heels out I went to the grocery store and I had a pair of   jeans on and they were mule heels I also was wearing pantyhose as I walked up the aisle I somehow slipped and fell and my one heel came of luckly no one saw me and I got up off the floor and checked out and got in my car that was some day I will tell you and no i didn’t get hurt and did have fun

my first heels arrived today, 3″ pumps and thank god I didn’t get anything taller, they feel great though, I have about an hour to try to break them in, and I will have to narrow my toe nails as I can feel my toes squishing together and the nails are cutting into each other

I don’t remember the first heels I wore – probably too small and too uncomfortable anyway! But I remember my first pair of 4″ stilettos with stappy toe and ankle strap that really fit! I’ll never forget the feeling of my feet after I had walked to the bus stop and back for the very first time. Throbbing and aching and oh so proud! I still love those heels, especially after wearing them for the day downtown and kicking them off when I get home. You have to love wearing your favorite heels.

Anonymous

I finally figured out my size after buying a pair of black suade pumps; I had a difficult time at first but I got the hang of walking in them after about a week or two.

I tried many times to wear my ex-wife’s stiletto heels. Even though I knew they were too small. I wanted very much to know what it felt like. And what it looked like to have your leg muscles made taut and accentuated by heels.

When I finally figured out the man to woman transition in sizes and bought the first pair of heels that fit me! My God, what a feeling that was. I nearly broke an ankle walking about the house for so long wearing them. But I couldn’t get over how they made my legs look and feel, especially wearing hose. I didn’t want to take them off. Even now my preferred heel is a 4″ spike. I wish I could spend as much time wearing 6″ but just can’t master it yet.

But I’ll keep trying.

Tanya
      Lady

I used to try to squeeze into my wife’s heels but it never worked.  A few years ago I brought my own heels in my size. When I put them on it was awesome, everything just  seemed to come together. I don’t think I ever dress now without wearing heels.

The first time I wore my wedge sandals was the best.  Had my toes painted red, black skirt and tan pantyhose, I was in heaven.

Tried my moms on when I was young and could fit in them, I loved them.  But my wife’s were way to small she is a size 6 1/2 and I’m a size 10.  LOL  But the first time I got a pair I could wear as an adult was my friends wife threw out a pair of heels that were my size.  I grabbed them with out them knowing and I wore them cute sling backs about 3 inch heel not a great color kind of gray green but I felt in heaven wearing them and did until I broke the heel.  Since I have bought many pairs and love them all even the 5-6 inch heels though hard on the feet.  : )

Now when ever I go out I do not feel very feminine unless I am wearing a pair of heels or wedges.  Though I have some womens flats and heelless boots I almost feel not fully dressed when wearing them.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Heels  what an emotional experience . Dressing in whole or in part has been a daunting task  over the past year finally came the day when I actually ordered some heels. That day I fully dressed and on came the heels and omg! ! Staring into to mirror ,it became apparent an unexpected feel came over me. An xhilaration from my head down to my pretty toes. That first walk around that house, the clacking of heels up and down the hardwood floors ,the swinging of my dress and a twirl or two. It was heaven, a moment that I realized I’m feeling and now looking the person I always dreamed of becoming. 3 more pairs later, open toe ,strappy and a  beautiful 4 inch reds, never felt so feminine and in time I’m looking forward to the day to really put the mileage on them when the time to venture out. Love my shoes as now it seems to make me feel more of a woman  I’ll never thought I could never have  ever been . 🌹

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Don’t remember first time(s) I did wear heels but I do remember that in high school it was a girl 2 grades up that did wear black pumps most days and I tried to get a peak of them all the time and wished I could wear them.
      Now I’m at 4″ or higher all the time (well, when I can have something that shows that is) and feel so strange whenever I have take them off, feels strange to walk heel less.

Anonymous

Like most I needed a larger size. Size 11 womens. since your don’t find that all too often where I live I was delighted when I scored a near new set of of 11M pumps at Goodwill. They fit perfect and wow did they make me feel great. Suddenly I felt an extra boost of Femmey Confidence  and Empowerment. And wow did they make my legs look great. Wifey is jealous of my legs now.

That extra Femmey Confidence boost is what we all need. Amazing feeling I’ve never felt in the Man world.  So I always get a “boost” when I wear heels now and a nice little reminder of those good feelings.   🙂

It wasn’t the first time I War heels it was the second time walking up a steep hill now that was hard

Heels love them.  I have a  pair of 5 inch heels and I wear them all the time.  I wear them with my pants and my long lengthwise shirts . I look so sexy and love the way I look wearing my clothes and my lingerie with my heels.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

My first heel were only two to three inches and usually wide heels. Buying a taller or a spike heel in my size was simply impossible in my early feminine days. When I finally was able to buy a five inch spike heels, I was thrilled and then nearly fell flat on the floor trying to walk across a carpet. They did encourage me to finally learn how to walk like a woman.

Anonymous

The first time I wore heels, I was early teens with an older sister with the same size feet. She had a pair of 5inch slingbacks which looked amazing. I had  a couple evenings a week where I was home alone so I snuck into her room and slipped those shoes on. I nearly broke my neck first time but they felt wonderful! A few weeks sneaking practise on them here and there and I was owning that walk! Unfortunately I kept growing and it wasn’t long before it wasn’t worth even attempting to wear them 🙁 it took me me maybe 5 years after that to get my own pair that fit me, simple 3 inch courts but first time I put them on I was walking confidently in minutes. Had so many pairs of shoes over the years (along with clothes)but purging won until now, only have a couple pairs for now, along with some pretty clothes to go with them, slowly rebuilding that collection!

First time wearing heels was while still living in Colombia, they were a sister’s kitten heels—it was great until a relative’s voice yelled “Miguelito!”, turned around and was knocked to the ground told “Gaitan males don’t wear female clothes”, shortly afterwards moved into a seedy whorehouse (not unlike the family home). It was a bittersweet experience.

I wear high heels all the time and if you wear them all the time you get used to walking around in them. I love wearing a bra and panties when I get home.  I throw on a pair of Jean’s and a shirt and put my high heels on and do my house work and everything else well I am dressed.

Anonymous

My first time was when I snuck into my elder sister’s heels when everyone except myself was out of the house. I had wanted to try it for weeks before I got the opportunity. Since that time I would always take the opportunity to try them when I could 🙂

Anonymous

Ive worn heels for some time now,quite comfortably,just like wearing and walking in any shoes “confidently”..However recalling of my experience The first time I put on a pair of High heels i recall fondly : it was purely exhilarating,exciting to finally see my own feet in a beautiful pair of feminine shoes,I enjoyed my reflection and tried to match them to a few outfits..oh the mistakes of bad fashion choices I had back then..such a lifelong trial…I knew back then,it wouldn’t be long before I’d have to try walking in high heels too, my first attempt looked like I had just dismounted from a day spent on a saddle riding a horse crossed with weak knees/ankles and definately no helpful advice-long before youtube and online tutorials, even before Windows was a thing..

Oh man. I was donning heels, stocking and ddresses since about 10 or 11. Our basement had tons of old clothes for me to pplay in. Some my moms and some my sister’s.

SShe had stuff left over from the lates 60s that included wigs and shiny stockings. I was a mess.

The first pair I got was 3 ” heels and when I put them on I was in heaven.

Anonymous

I bought and wore my first pair of heels today. 4 inch stilettos and omg they feel and look amazing. Walking is going to need some practice though. Yes that’s them in my profile picture. Xx

Anonymous

Just WAIT until you get to a platform 6 inch strappy sandle !!! You’ll never go back, particularly if there’re black !!!!

Mikki

Anonymous

hi ladies and guys; I brought my first pair heels yerestday. they black platform sandals, with 4.5 block hees with a 1.5 inch platform. I tried them on the the payless store, the sale lady was so nice to me. she even pick out a couple other pairs to try on. its was so excited for me, and lady understood me. I even asked how they look on me, then she there a mirror over here, see how they look on you. she was friendly, I was so surprised she was so nice to me. love mark

I do have to admit I have a bit of a shoe fetish and I’m always prowling for a gorgeous heel or boot for my wife. After I came out to her I was looking for myself which, as others have said, can be a daunting task when you wear a 12 women’s shoe. I found a gorgeous 3″ t-strap heel and sent the link to my wife. Turns out I have good taste and I got them in black for me and pink for her. When they came in I had to wait a few days before I tried them on. When I finally dressed I put them on and it I just felt amazing. I felt girly and sexy and perfect, even with hairy legs. It was almost a sexual experience for me. I spent 4 hours cleaning the house in them and didn’t want to take them off. Not that I needed it but this experience was absolute validation that I’m more femme than I ever realized and I don’t feel bad about that at all.

Anonymous

My first heels were Hunter (Lapins) rubber boots with 4″ heels.  I remember the first time I slipped them on it was an epiphany….the transformation had started.  I love walking in them and always wear them out when it is raining.

Since then I have bought more stilettos with 4 and 5 inch heels.  I love going into shops and trying them on.  It is incredibly stimulating to the point of embarrassment.

I wear new heels around the house to break them in and have even slept in my 5″ stilettos in order to mold my feet to them.  I admit, it is hard to sleep.

The feeling of sliding heels onto your feet is incredible.  I never knew how sensitive certain areas are.  I love crossing my legs and letting my heels dangle and then put them firmly back on.

Best to all who wear them.

Anonymous

I love heels but I’m not so keen on being six Ft 8 in them !!

I love wedges more, and am happy to stick to wearing those.

Imogen X

Hi Stella,

My first heels were a pair of 3″ slingbacks, perfect for a party or dance. Had no problem with them, and they felt wonderful. I used to dress and wear them whilst doing any household duties and felt so, so good. Have had others since but always wanted a pair of patent stilettos with a pointed toe and 4″ heels. Over here in the UK was difficult to find them in the shops. Finally got some a few months ago and I absolutely adore them. My ankle muscles moaned quite a bit to start with but regular practice has helped. Now I wear them whenever possible. Feel so very feminine in them. xoxo

Anonymous

My first time ???              ………………..a little embarrassing…………didn’t leave the bed………….

Next time………..very carefully……………..

2,000 th time……………….float like a butterfly !!!

It’s ALL in practice !!!!

Miki

C

Heels really make the look, they smooth and make legs look slimmer. They make your posture more feminine and you can’t take big man steps in them. All in all they really make the look! When I wear them it really is one of the finishing touches that sets it all off.

Couple of pointers though:

1) Start on low, wide heels until you get used to them. Not point having to go in with a broken ankle because you fell sideways on your 8″ stilettos!

2) Stilettos are killing for floors!! You will leave lovely perforations behind on parquet or linoleum floors that will take some explaining away.

3) Don’t drive in heels. They get stuck behind pedals!

I was 12. I had a severe crush on my best friend’s mom….she was a bank teller in the early 80s and she always dressed the part. Her blouses, skirts, hose, and heels always mesmerized me – that woman was classy inside and out. That summer, I spent a few days at their house. One day, the mom was at work, the sister at band camp or something, and my friend left for a while to see his girlfriend and wondered if it would be okay if I stayed ‘home’ and watch cable tv. I said  no problem.

I go to the bathroom….and glanced in her bedroom. A pair of her dark maroon heels were in the floor next to the bed. Heart rate increasing…I went in and checked them out. They looked to be my size, so I start to try them on. Then I see a pair of her suntan pantyhose by the Hamper. Heart rate doubled.

I stuffed the hose into a pump and took them into the bathroom. Shorts and undies came off and the hose went on. Then the heels. They were about half a size too small, but they went on. I ambled around clumsily like a newborn fawn, but got to where I could walk okay. I’d sit down, cross my legs, stand up, walk around, repeating the process. Heart rate? Just one long solid beat rather than many separate ones. And boy, did I enjoy the look and feel! So much so that, well, let’s just say “he” spoke his mind.

I cleaned up, put my boy clothes on, and replaced the heels. The hose had been desecrated so I stuffed them in my pocket. I kept them for years…they ended up being so tattered and worn that I had to discard them with much ceremony.

After that day, I knew that femme dressing was always going to be something I would love.

Angela
      Lady

First time I wore heels were my sister-in-laws 3 inch pumps. They made me feel so feminine. I just bought my first pair of shoes, Naturalizers with a 3.5 inch heel. I can’t wait to try them on!

Angela

only recently did I get my first pair of heels, nothing outrageous, nice, suitable for church,  with a medium block heel, no doubt I look clumsy in them. I have rolled off them a few times over several hours. Bought them online, I was so excited the day they arrived. Felt freaking incredible and I expect I will love them forever.

Before that, it was flats and you have to wear flats to appreciate just how flat they are, as in, I felt like I could feel everything I walked over, any pebble, anything.

FYI, I don’t actually go to church, but my style is that if I wanted to, I would be dressed for it.

Anonymous

Girl I have wore high heels and pretend to be a girl my whole childhood when I was a teenager I could walk in heels like a runway model jas

Anonymous

Was easy for me.  I used to ice skate in hockey skate with tuuk speed blades.  Not much blade on the ice.  Was a natural for me in 6″ stiletto hight heels.

DeeGee.

4 inch stiletto unfortunately one size to big (who would of thought) loving getting around the house, actually like doing housework cause I am walking in them. Still shakeye days, but not as bad as I had anticipated

Ashley
      Lady

My first time in heels, I almost broke my ankle as well as my Nine West 4″ pumps. I thought I’d never be able to wear heels. But after lots of practice… sometimes I don’t want to wear anything else!

Lots of practice… and also discovering chunky heels, that is.

Anonymous

OMG! I’ve been secretly obsessing with high heels for years. I absolutely luvv 6” platform stilettos! But my feet have alway been too big. I’m a size 15 in mens so thats a 17 in womens. Impossible to find a 6” platform heel. But, recently I saw a strappy heel by Pleaser called Teeze and fell in love! I decided to give size 16 a try. The heels just cane in today, I’m wearing them and never want to take them off! I feel so empowered and sexy! The high arch on my feet, the sexy platform, the enticing criss cross straps, the sexy sound they make while walking on a hard floor. I feel soo amazingg and fulfilled! I coulx wear them all day!

Hi Sandy,

Being able to wear heels for the first time is really what blew the lid on my outings! I was so surprise to find it much easier than I first thought walking in high heels. I have both 4” and 5” heels and have no problem walking in them or wearing them for long periods of time. However, I did find out two things…

Although it might feel good walking in heels…after video tapping myself I realized how clunky and downright manly my stride was. I was trying my best to look feminine and simply winded up looking like a gorilla in heels! LOL…ok not that bad…but I was so disappointed. However, I started doing some research online. Found some very good Youtube videos on catwalk training, etc. Started using this technique while on the treadmill at the gym to reinforce my stride. I’m not perfect…but the gorilla now looks more like a graceful chimpanzee! Still lots of work to do on this but I am seeing progress!

Second lesson was around size. When I calculated what size to order, it seems like 13 would be a good fit for me. When I first got the shoes…I almost cried. They seemed like they were 1 inch too short for my foot. I still tried them on using a shoe horn and some effort. My toes screamed, but managed it. Decided to order size 14 on my second order. This time…the shoes were too big. My heel kept popping out. Tried to use heel cushions…but they kept coming off. After a while I notice that my first pair had actually gotten more comfortable with time. I was able to wear them most of the day without too much discomfort. That is when I discovered shoe stretchers and sprays. Now…I don’t even try to wear a brand new pair of shoes before spraying them and stretching them a bit. For my last pairs…I simply sprayed the shoes and wore them right away (almost slipped on with the liquid) and kept them on all day. The shoe naturally formed a snug yet comfortable fit.

So bottom line for me…if I was more into the look of the shoe and take pictures…I would mostly buy bigger shoes…but if you will be walking for any length of time…you may want to make sure you have a slightly snug fit. It they are too tight and uncomfortable…before getting rid of them…try the spray. It’s been a godsend for me!

Steph

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?