First time in heels. Tell me about it

This topic contains 39 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Stella De Laluz
    Participant
    Registered On: November 25, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

Guess who wore heels for the first time tonight? And it is such a sublime revelation. Does that feel sexy or what???? Just my cute romper, lace panties and wedge sandals. The walk, the movement…simply exquisite. CRUSH!

What’s your experience?

• Author
    Replies
     Sophie Roberts 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 31, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I decided to go with a classic pair of black 4 inch court heels.  Just loved the look of them.

http://highheelsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/nine-west-flax-pump-replaces-barbe.jpg

Looked daunting when I first got them but after a few uneasy sessions was able to walk in them.

Martha Lou 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 11, 2016
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 152

I had to practice a lot. But when comfortable in my heels I felt like a sexy woman.

I have gotten my woman’s walk down well.

I love now going out in my heels and being a real woman.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Stella De Laluz 
    Participant

Tonight I was working in my studio and had the building to myself. I ventured out into the hallway in a dress and heels. I heard my heels on a hardwood floor for the first time. There’s something about that sound I find enchanting as well.

Amy Vanessa 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 11, 2016
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 38

The first time I wore heels out in public in the daytime, it wasn’t very far, just to cross a busy street to catch a bus while wearing my 2- inch black pumps, but the feeling was awesome!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Stella De Laluz 
    Participant

I had mine on for some time and was informed my shins would hurt the next day. I guess I’m lucky. No after effects and that may be because I run a lot and I work my legs hard to keep fit. I’m also borderline diabetic and my legs now retain water a bit. I ordered a size 11.5 and is a good fit. I could probably do 11’s.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 1339

I had a lot of  trouble finding shoes in my possible size…pumps 5 inch heels. As a diabetic, my feet swell from time to time, and I got a SIZE 11 from Walmart. They are tight….think I will try to find a size 13. I did get into the 11’s and struted up and down the hallways here in my building. I amazed myself, the other side of my brain is definitly female, things like fastening/unfastening bra, garter belts and corsets was easy and felt I had being doing for years. NOW…the shoes…I didn’t fall, trip, or stagger once. Yea Me!  Then came the runway stroll…….perfect….except for kicking myself in the ankle a couple of times. Still too afraid to try running as they are too tight. My hip bothered me the next day, but settled down. Now if only make-up was as easy

Lady Veronica

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Most amazing feeling ever walking and seeing yourself in heels! I especially love mule heels with sexy stocking

3 users thanked author for this post.
     BryonyPoole 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

We had a local charity walk for men to increase awareness of cancer and raise money for charity. Women already had a walk for breast cancer, so someone suggested the men should walk a mile in heels to support the women. Well, why not I thought (even if going in my girly clothes was not an option).

So borrowed a pair of mid-size heels which just about fitted but a bit tight, and entered the walk with a load of women and other men.  Well, standing was OK, and a few unsteady steps later we were off.  Not too bad, but wobbly, for maybe a quarter of a mile, but then very painful but managed the whole mile. Made me realise what women go through to look good in heels.

Now of course, no problem and I love heels (the right size of course), and wear them when I am dressed and can walk easily.  But my first attempt still amuses me.

Bryony

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I must admit to being a teenager and spending school holidays with an Aunt and my Cousin out in the rural countryside on a big property,where the nearest neighbour was like 5+km away..</p>
    At that time i had the same footsize as my female cousin and Aunty, and one evening after watching a Dame Edna Tv event, it was suggested I try walking in some high heels.. (i boasted i could do it easily,never having tried previously..)

My first attempt thankfully I tried a pair of maryjane kitten heels,with a pair of tan pantyhose and a cute pinaphore skirt n white blouse..My Aunty suggested the cuteness of the outfit..It felt liberating to be,complimented n coached in girly etiquette,wearing a wig n makeup..and being accepted as a girl..that memory left an indelible mark on me after that..and many years later my Cousin showed me the 20+ polaroids taken of me during those holidays,cute as a button on a tartan skirt..!! Many years later after ordering my first pair of neon pink classic 4inch pumps..and being excited when the postie delivered them.That very real excitement was relived again and again and began an insatiatiable desire to cultivate a stylish wardrobe of Feminine clothing & gorgeous high heels of pretty colors,styles,heights that gave me feelings of elated beauty, divine femininity and tight toned long legs as well..

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account