Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

After years of limiting my cross dressing to panties and bras, 2-3 years ago I expanded into dresses, skirts and pants…and of course shoes.  I’ll never forget trying on a pair of stilleto high heels, finding a pair that fit, and after watching you tube videos describing how to stand and walk in them, actually standing in them for that first time…feeling a short shooting pain in my calves as I stood erect, shoulders back, chest proud and slowly made my way across the room…wobbly, frustrated but awesomely feminine!  What I still find interesting is I’ve never experienced a pain in my calf like I briefly felt that first time, it was not the intensity of the pain just the expectation that the brief pain would be something I’d experience any time I wore them, but finding I didn’t, even as I tried even higher heels.  Has anyone else noticed that?

Rose
      Lady

My wife is a bit jealous that, from the start last summer, I could walk in heels better than she can. I recently picked up a pair of ankle boots and pumps. The pumps are the highest heel I own, at about 3″ or so. The ankle boots are the closest I have to a stiletto heel – they’re certainly thinner than any of my other heels. I find those to be the toughest to walk in, but I haven’t yet rolled my ankle or anything like that. Mostly, I just need to remember to walk a bit slower than I’m used to.

I love ’em! But my favorite pair of shoes currently is the ballet slipper flats I picked up. They’re SO comfy! And I can easily do that sexy “dangle the shoe off your toes” thing with them when I cross my legs! 🙂

Leonara
      Ambassador

Yes Kim I can relate to the pain in the calf in my first black 3″ strappy heels but once I got adjusted …. There is nothing like the feeling of black silkie panty hose and the “walk” in high heels and sitting with legs crossed! 🙂 I bought a pair of black pumps and was sp disappointed that they were half size too big and kept slipping off. FYI A very nice lady here at CDH recommended jellin insoles. Boy did they do the trick…I hope my experiences help Kim
      Leonara

Anonymous

Leonora,

Thanks for tip on insoles.  Yes, nothing like the feeling of stockings and heels!  I had a “Kim Day” at home one day last year- remember walking around house all day in my heels and sitting at kitchen island with legs crossed! So femme! So fun!

Thanks to all who posted to this!!

Jennifer
      Lady

I can’t remember the exact first time, but I do remember that my legs were too tense and did cramp a bit until I learned to relax the muscles and stand more upright than I do in male mode. I just remind myself to take smaller steps and I’m just fine. I love feeling my hips naturally sway back and forth as I walk.

Everyone just got me in the mood to go shoe shopping! Lol. 👠👢

I love wearing heels. I have learned to walk in them decently and have garnered a sizable collection.  Walking in and wearing heels is so feminine, it gives a gurl that little wiggle that is so sexy.

Anonymous

I love heels

i love the strappy stillettoes

i love seeing my pretty nail polish and the heels and the straps

with a nice form fitting sweater dress

My dressing started with heels and polishing my toenails

so i love pretty feet in high heels

Anonymous

Love any shoe that shows my painted toenails.

Jessie K
      Lady
      • I started out in shoes, and I’ve grown to love shoes the most, I feel it’s what really makes an outfit the best it can be. I started small, eventually working my way to up to be able to walk in high heels, so I wouldn’t say it was easy, but practice over time will make it a lot easier to walk in high heels. I love shoes so much 🙂

I too love my heels. However, they take some getting used to. I foolishly tried to wear 4inch heels for halloween in NYC and I couldn’t even get from port authority to the party wearing them. The pain was too much. Now I have started again and went from kitten heels and am working my way up.

Anonymous

Don’t you love the sound your heels make as you walk across the floor. The click-click-click just says “woman” to me.

Most of the time I wear flats, but if I want to feel sexy, the heels do it every time. Heels with skirts, heels with dresses, heels with skinny jeans. They don’t have to be sky high–I like a 3 inch heel best, a great combination of feminine and physically comfortable.

Erica, you are so right. The sound that my heels make when walking is one of my reasons for loving to wear them.

Mac

I’ve always been able to walk well in my heels and I have more heels that any other shoes. Most of mine are 4in and up and  a pair of 6in. pantyhose or stocking with a skirt or dress is just wonderful

Hello Ladies,I started out in 4 inch heels and never looked back.I love them and cant get enough of them.To me there is something that just screams woman when I hear the sound my heels make.I wear heels with dresses,,skirts ,jeans,and whenever I can.I must remember to take smaller steps and walk with shoulders back and back straight.Treasure your heels ladies,and enjoy yourself while walking gracefully in them.

Anonymous

I LOVE my heels and went straight to a 5 inch stiletto for my first pair. Wore them 8 hours straight to learn to walk in them. Cleaned the whole house. Now every shopping trip includes a new pair. I totally get the shoe thing now!

Anonymous

Mikhaelia

gotta love it

i clean the house in heels 👠

Stef

Anonymous

Hi ladies,

I have to agree.

The first time I put on my own heels (sexy camisole with pantyhose), looking in a mirror while walking across the room was exhilarating.

Heels make me feel very feminine. Love them!

Jacquie

Anonymous

I agree Jacquie! My first time in heels was such an  emotional feeling. I was lucky that I was able to walk comfortably in them the very first time. Heels make me feel very feminine and I love the way they shape my legs to look feminine. I cook and bake in heels and it is such a thrill to hear the sound of my heels on the hardwood floor. I feel very sexy and I wish I could wear heels all day every day but I don’t go out dressed.

Lea
      Lady

At home, my calves never hurt and I can prance around on carpet for an hour, or sit at my computer rocking on the stiletto points comfortably.

But when I walk outside in heels, which is rare, I notice that my calves start to ache after just a few minutes and every step feels awkwardly hard as my shoe meets the ground. I can’t tell if being anxious makes me walk more forcefully or if the ground outside is really so harsh.

I don’t know how women get used to this. Low-wedges are really comfortable, and flats are amazing to wear. Years later, I’m still figuring out how exactly wearing heels outside is supposed to feel – I need to get a woman’s perspective sometime.

Samantha G…..
        Ambassador

Lea, I don’t think a lot of women do get used to it. On work trips to NYC I’ve seen most women wearing sneakers while walking to work in the morning, and given how they are dressed they have to be carrying the heels in their bag. Walking the sidewalks while wearing sneakers in NYC is even a challenge sometimes.  I can’t imagine trying to walk there in any kind of heel except maybe a soft comfy low heel wedge. We need smooth flat floors to get a good heel strut on.  🙂

Piper
      Lady

I remember my first time.  That feeling of my pantyhosed feet slipping into the heels.  I’m hooked forever. 🙂

My ‘heels’ were a pair of tall boots. I finally found the courage (about 10yrs ago) to walk into a department store and purchase my first pair of boots, size 10. A 4″ heel, black, side zipper stretch shiny material. My calves did hurt for the first time, walking was not a problem and I loved the way they looked. Unfortunately, after many years of being in storage (hidden), the material is crumbling/falling apart. Time for a new pair!

I got patent leather red 4 in pumps on line.  Once they arrived I wore them most days for 3 years.  Best single addition to my wardrobe.

Hi Kim my frist pair of heels wear black boots with a thick 3 inch heel was able to walk well in them thought I was an expert  until a bought thinner and higher heels.

Hello Kim; You and I are similar. I got my first pair of heels two and a half years after I accepted and started exploring my feminine life. I never felt the calf pain as you did. Due to my high school sports days, I have the habit of lifting the heels of my feet off the ground to easy the pressure off my ankles when I’m standing and not moving. Also this gives a mild stretch to the calf muscle. So my feet were already use to the heel wearing position. It was natural and effortless. I also watched youtube videos on how to stand, pose, sit and walk in heels. You are correct; standing straight, shoulders back, chest out, and small striding steps, heel to toe, slightly crossing one foot in front of the other is the way to walk in heels. Also the higher the heel the more wobble your walk will have starting out. My first pair was a 2.5 inch pump. I also got a 3 inch full wedge that same day. A few months ago I got a 3.75 inch pump. Since I’m 6 foot tall without shoes, I won’t wear heels over 4 inches. I hope you are still a shoe girl.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?