Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The event below is not exciting, but it was terrifying and exhilarating for me.

I have not worn any feminine clothes in a long time(months), so since I had the day off, I figured I would put something on even if I sit around the house.   I put on my black party dress, red tights, and black heels along with some eye concealer and a tiny bit of lipstick.

After a while, I realized that I did not have any coffee, and I figured I could get a cup at the sonic down the street. I did not want to change, but I was not ready to go completely out, so I grabbed a jacket, zipped it up, and walked to the garage.

When I got in my car and opened the door, my heart was pumping hard. My thoughts were, what am I going to do if I have an accident or my car breaks down. Nothing bad happened, of course, but my mind was racing.

I arrived at Sonic, and it took me a few minutes to push the button because once again, I was worried about someone noticing(I know the thought is unfounded, but it is hard to overcome). The young lady brought me my drink without incident. I drove home, got out of my car, and closed the garage door afterwards.

As mentioned, the story is not climatic, but I wanted to tell it because I am feeling good with my small step, and I am looking forward to the return of some normal in 2021 to go out for real and have a good time as my other-self.

TY for reading.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It was meant to be…..Ending the old year as you should start the New…. Thank you for sharing…

That’s great!

All those little steps add up, it’s all part of an adventure.

Congrats on breaking the ice sis and now with each baby step it gets easier and more satisfying. So carry on and make 2021 a new year and life

Hi Alla,

Congratulations on your first outing.  You might think it a small step but it’s a big step forward.  You’ve grown more confident And are ready for the next outing.  Just looking at your coffee cup and seeing your lipstick is a great success.

Alice

Anonymous

[quote quote=425587]Just looking at your coffee cup and seeing your lipstick is a great success.[/quote]
      It is so funny you said that because I looked at my cup and thought where did that stain come from and then I realized, it came from my lips.

C

Well done, felt great I bet.

small tip: put a small bag with drab clothes in the car just in case. If you breakdown or heaven forbid have a crash you don’t want to be dealing with that and stupid remarks about clothing. Oh, and flat shoes. Having had to hike a mile in heels once I know why GGs wear trainers to go places! Ouch!

That first step is ALWAYS the hardest – wonderful for you to have taken it! And here’s to MANY more in the New Year, Sweetie!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Julie Shaw.

Thank you so much for sharing this, Alla!

The hardest thing to get past is your own fear – and you smashed it, girl!

Love Laura

Anonymous

That’s great. Every time you step out you will gain confidence.

Hi Alla nice to meet you and congrats girl on a first  for you and having many more is such a pleasure .. I have read here and admired all of you that have made that leap of faith as it will be a long look ahead for Stephanie to make it that far as hope and dreams of a better year to come .. Stephanie has plans to come out of her shell At Keystone this next year so look out and same to you girlfriend look out keep going you got this dont quit now he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?