Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So ladies, today for the very first time, with the kind help and support of Helenmarie Hayley, I ventured out into the wild. And it was…..amazing!!

I drove to a motorway service station that was en route, and changed there, having already put my underclothes on under drab. Changing was easy (in the back of the car, its amazing what – else – you can do there!). That was the easy part, doing my makeup with just a handheld mirror was a tad more challenging but I got there, mostly. Took a lot longer than I’d thought it would though.

I met Helenmarie and we went for a walk, then for coffee and a sandwich. There were quite a few people about, some of whom we saw close up more than once. And you know what, no-one batted an eyelid. No stares, no sniggers, everyone either ignored us or occasionally – always the women – smiled at us.

It felt incredible! All my life I have wanted to do this and now mission accomplished. And tomorrow I get to do it again, only this time to a girls social!

On a high at the moment. Just fabulous.
      If I could work out how to attach a photo I would!

My eternal thanks go to Helenmarie for all her help, support and encouragement.

Much love

Helen xx

Yes and it is so addictive too Helen. Believe me there are lots of future outings in the near future now. So many more adventures to enjoy

Angela Booth
      Hostess

As Deborah says, it’s addictive and so happy it all went well. There will be many more to come as the gate has been broken off the hinges now…..

Thanks Angela, and Deborah! True, the gate is smashed to pieces and all the little critters are escaping!

But I need to be careful. I can only do what I am this weekend as my wife is away. So the mouse is playing! I have to take my chances when they come, but be sensible and not take outrageous risks. Wayyyy too much to lose if I get caught or outed. So easy does it.

But yes, its an awful lot of fun!

Much love

Helen xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Congrats Helen! Enjoy every moment, it’s quite a thrilling feeling isn’t it? I’m so glad you finally got to experience it and hope you have many more opportunities in the future.

Thanks Fiona. It was nerve wracking at first, but once I realised that the people around us just didn’t care I settled down and really enjoyed it.

After a while I’d forgotten that I was en femme and just loved the day. The simple experience of sitting in a cafe having coffee and a sandwich, and being totally ignored by the others in there, was one I won’t forget. In fact several women in there smiled at me in a friendly way. Wonderful.

Much love

Helen
        xx

Yay Helen! It sounds like so much fun. What kind of sandwich did you get?

Egg mayo on brown. I don’t eat white bread anymore, unless its fried slice (a very British breakfast item, fried white bread added to a fried breakfast. Heart attack on a plate!). The choice was a little limited tbh, my go-to sandwiches are normally chicken salad or chicken tikka with mango chutney.

Had a fab day.

Much love

Helen xx

chicken tikka with mango chutney sounds delish!

My favourite. Though now Im also having Coronation Chicken – do you have that across tge pond? – also with mango chutney. Its fab xx

Yes, but we call it “Liberty Chicken” 😉

Fortunately the young woman who does for us can cook anything. I’ll ask her to make both.

Love that, “Liberty Chicken” 😁😁😁. xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That first time out can be such an amazing and incredible experience. And as you do it more and get bolder and more confident, it gets even better.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So much fun for you Helen. Hope you can have many more outings like that. I hope you are ready though for that time where you are a little careless or someone else close finds out and your wife does to. Sooner or later it happens to almost everyone. OR the desire to be out fem gets to be SOOO strong that telling the wife has to be done.

All the best to you. Cassie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stepping Out For The First Time’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?