Tagged: ,

Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went out en femme for the first time on Tuesday night to see my counselor. Wore large sweatshirt to get out of the house, applied makeup in the car put on my flats and strode confidently the two blocks downtown to her office. “Wow!” Is how I was received by her. Afterwards I went to get a soft drink at a fast food restaurant (drive through). I wasn’t sure if any of my kids friends worked there. Not sure if I passed as I didn’t practice my voice prior to ordering. The young lady chuckled a little when I took the drink from her. Oh well doesn’t matter at this point. …. little steps!

What a nice experience! Thank you for sharing.

All right Hannah ! Yes I agree. Little steps lead to bigger ones. Way to go !

A wonderful experience, I imagine, Hannah.  You are right, every journey is a collection of small steps taken in a common direction.  I wish thee the best on your journey.

Mac

Penny
      Lady

Well done, Hannah! It only takes one little step to begin a long journey. It sounds like you are on your way.

I desperatley want too experience going out dressed i am very close too doing it but i am terrified, i need someone too go out dressed with i long too do this for peace of mind and sanity. Im sick of doubting myself being femme

Marianne
      Ambassador

Happy for you Girl! Once you’ve started going out it will only get easier.

Marianne

Thank you so much for your nice comment, i hope it does get easier. Xx Paula.

I have always been my true self in my car or when no one is home. I feel like a coward for it and I am frightened to be the real me.

Yesterday was the first time I left the car to put fuel in. I was at a pay pump and wore a skirt, flats, tights with my makeup and hair done. My heart was racing and I just wanted to scream oit that I am a woman.

All I need is someone to hold my hand and guide me through this range of emotion…. little steps.

Hannah.   How superb.  I live in New Zealand and first went out in public in my early 20s in our Capital city, Wellington.  I was desparately nervous but oh so excited.  My first evening out I walked in a local park at Dusk.  I was over the moon when an older man (probably about 50ish……my age now !!!) opened a gate for me and called me “Miss” and when a little boy nearly ran into me on his bike and his Mother told him to “Say you are sorry to the nice Lady ”  both were such a thrill.   I avoided a group of young men (early 20s) who were drinking and being rather loud. I felt a little vulnerable which was actually a little thrilling in itself !!!

Heres to many more happy adventures for you.

Marie

How exciting Hannah! I am very happy for you and this will give you self confidence your next time. You have the looks and clothes to pull it off! Keep up your lovely smile and you will have no problem going out the next time☺

Cissy D
      Lady

I registered at an extended stay hotel near an upscale mall in my area, dressed and went for a walk. I passed dozens of people and was extremely nervous. I made it. What a thrill!

Cissy

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Awesome Hannah!Here is link to MY first time interacting as Cyn in public! https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/it-all-started-with-a-vanilla-milkshake/

Thanks Cyn for sharing!  “It all started with a ‘Mountain Dew'” for me!

Awesome!

Stef Smith
      Duchess

i was out of town so i took a baby step

wore gap baby boot stretch jeans

red lacy bra and panties

discreet femme top

went to dinner

i m sure people saw my bra straps IF they looked closely

Too cool Steph!

Way to go.. sounds like you had a great time.

Hannah Jeanne

I went out under-dressed last month.  It was my very first time.  I had my bra, panties and nylon on.  It was still cool I hid them under my jacket and long pants.  I went to a large shopping mall to pick up something.  I am not sure if any person noticed the way I dressed and walked.  Throughout the trip, I was Alice.  It was a wonderful experience.

Lynn
      Lady

Hi everyone.
      Just wanted to share a little with you.
      Let me start out by saying that I love my wife so much and she’s one of a kind. I feel so lucky to have her as my wife. I think if I was married to anyone else I would have been divorced by now due to my cross-dressing. She’s been very accepting of my dressing and encourage’s me because she knows that this is part of who I am. We talk about the concerns of my journey and where it may or may not lead . Last night it was only my wife and I at home and she asked if I wanted to get dressed . While I was putting on my makeup, she asked if I wanted to take a walk outside all dressed. Of course I said yes because I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. My first time walking around outside at night and with my wife I was very nervous but excited at the same time. We had a very nice walk and didn’t run into any trouble. It was a great evening with my wife. Little steps

I’m sure how to say this but you are very brave, (I can’t think of a better word than that). I got my first skirt today (for indoors only, when nobody is about). I don’t think I could ever have the confidence to go outside.

Today I am outside for the first time in a skirt. I am sitting  on our backyard deck with a coffee and the newspaper.  There is no feeling like this, it’s like being released from prison.  I will work on my courage to go for a walk in the nearby park, in the near future.

Anonymous

Good for you Hannah. Now you are over the first hump and it gets easier sis. It is so exhillerating when we first do this

My greatest experience has been dressed under my male winter clothes dropping off lunches at my kids school. Very nervous and excited to be out and about wearing my sexy lingerie!

That is the way I get out also.   I love silky things under my clothing.

Congrats on getting out, that first time is a big one. I can (in my mind at least) pass at first sight but there’s no way my voice is ever going to pass, so I don’t even try anymore. Just enjoy it. There’s nothing like getting out and just being one of the girls.

Gail Rich
      Lady

My first time was on a business trip. I was in the motel at night, got dressed, put on my make up & wig. Walked out the door to my car. Got in the car. Drove around the motel parking lot. Parked the car a little further from my room, and walked back to my room. It was a small step, but it felt fantastic.

andrea
      Lady

My first time was at the coast in the UK in the middle of winter I was dressed in black dress and heels with a leather jacket on I walked down the sea front hoping my wig would stay on in the wind it did and I felt so liberated since then I regularly go out fully dressed to bars restaurants and shopping that first time gave me the confidence to progress further.

Hanna Jeanne: Congrats on your first fem outing. I bet the Wow you got gave you a boost of confidence. I hope you’ve had many successful outings.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?