Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First time out as Kelsey was at age 16.I was dressing at home at first and I knew it was time telling my mom this.Luckily she knew I was ready to do it and proud of me that day.Remembered I picked out a pair of jeans,a nice t shirt with wedges.Did my own make up.I walked out and my mom said I looked beautiful after putting on a pair of 2 inch hoop earrings.Then I told her I am ready to go.Went clothes shopping for me including for a purse.I did great acting like a young lady and my mom was amazed I did great.Other moms reacted great telling my mom she has a beautiful daughter and mom told them thank you.After that I have not been scared to go out as Kelsey ever since.

Anonymous

Beautiful story, your mom should get a prize ….”Best Mom in the world”  but you already know that……

Lisa

;0

[quote quote=147424]Beautiful story, your mom should get a prize ….”Best Mom in the world” but you already know that……

Lisa

;0

[/quote]
      We had a talk about it 3 weeks before it happened and gave me time on it.Mom wanted to see how I would do and knew I wanted to do this.

Janine
      Lady

Hi Kelsey
      That conversation with your mom must have been quite hard to do.
      It’s something that not many guys have with their parents and there aren’t many guide line’s that you could learn from.
      What a big step it was for both of you.
      I’m just guessing but you must have really wanted to dress en.femme and nothing else mattered.
      How brave you were to confront your mom and how understanding of her to let you do it
      And then after letting you pick out your outfit and do your own makeup to take you shopping as her daughter was unbelievable.
      Not many mom’s would have done it.
      Congratulations to both you and your mom for letting you do something that was so important to you.
      I envy you and want you to know it.
      Please enjoy being Kelsey Nikkol.
      I’m sure that you make a lovely looking lady.
      Janine

Mom said try it sometime without rushing me to do it.I knew she was right,confidence came out of me that day and the shyness went away.To this day,I look up to her in believing in me.I knew to dress right for that day.The bathroom issues,there were none.Went into the women’s restroom without a problem.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats on your good fortune to get that support at such a young age!
      Cyn

That’s so great!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Wow, that is amazing. So glad that your Mom realized that you need to be you.

Also, you really sem to know where you are going. I’m like some others here, who don’t.

Amy

Hi Kelsey,

Thats far from my 1st experience disaster. Of course, I did what I know now is a no no. A dark parking lot, by the pool and tennis courts at what was my parents house. I was walking around in heels and a dress, and of course… a cop pulls into the parking lot and it was like say 11:30 at night. I was at a point where I was in the corner, close to a combo gate to a playground. I ducked into the playground and the gate slammed. Cop shines the light and flashlight into the playground to see me running away. Yells to stop, I was gone into a field nearby and got out a back gate. Never caught up but I almost had a heart attack at 16. I did in the heels and dress the whole time 😉

XOXOXO

Karensa

Hello Kelsey; Congrats on that being your first outing. Thank you for sharing another story about the special relationship you and your mother have.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?