Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone

I have been 100% in the closet all my life, and am now in my mid 60s. As far as I am aware, no-one knows for sure that I dress, although a couple of friends might suspect. My wife certainly does not know.

I have never had the courage to go out in public properly dressed, apart from one 3 hour drive last year. But with the very kind help and support from a friend I’ve met on this site who lives near me I am resolved to give it a go.

Next weekend my wife will be away, so I’m going to seize this opportunity and meet my friend somewhere quiet for a walk and a coffee. Very very nervous but also super excited! While wifey has been out I’ve had a couple of dress rehearsals (pun very much intended!) and have chosen my outfit. Bought lots of new stuff but will dress to blend in with the occasion.

I’ll let you know how it goes!

Much love

Helen xx

Helen –

Enjoy your time out, sounds like it will be a nice time with your friend.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Enjoy!

Great song choice Wanda! I saw Joe Jackson play live once, it was a recording for the BBC In Concert series I think. Good gig, and free too!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I hope it all goes well for you and is a wonderful day.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Have fun Helen!

Wishing you a successful and fun time out. Let us know how it goes.
      Be confident and enjoy.
      We are all proud of you.
      Hugs
      Christine

Hi Helen,

I hope you have a fabulous time out with your girlfriend.  I would love to meet another tgirl friend for coffee at Starbucks.  Wish I lived close to you so we could meet.

Hugs,

Kerri

I just found out my SO will be out of Town for 4 days and 3 nights! (Sounds like I won a cruise!) I can’t wait. Already making plans on what to wear. Also I plan on taking a drive. While in drab mode I need to go to Walmart and a few other places and do some shopping for Lisa. Need some new stockings, I need nail polish remover as I’ve used up almost all of the wife’s and a few other things as well.

Anonymous

I am just a little concerned about your plans. Its most likely that everything will be fine and you will have a lovely afternoon with your friend. But then what?

The concern is really how you will feel about keeping a secret from your wife. My ex knew I dressed, but thought it was confined to the house and yard. I did much the same thing as you, meeting up with a friend. Then later with another friend. I got to feeling that I was living a double life that didnt include my wife. Honestly, it wore on my conscience.

Thanks Kim, and I really appreciate your concerns. To be honest I’ve been dressing in secret for so long now I’m kind of past the stage where I feel guilty about keeping it secret from my wife.

I absolutely know, 100%, that if my wife found out it’s game over. I know for sure that its wrong to deceive her but on the other hand this is my personal thing and so I end up being stuck between a rock and a hard place. I guess there are many of us on here with the same dilemma.

In any event my chances to go out dressed will be very few. We are both retired so around together a lot of the time, and I’m very happy with that. The only chances I get are on the few occasions she goes away for a few days, and for the first time I’m resolved to take the chance.

Thanks again for being concerned, its very kind and thoughtful of you. I’ll let you know what happens!

Much love

Helen xx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stepping Out For The First Time’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?