Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I woke up this morning at 4am really wanting to dress.  I needed to move my car on the street and thought it would be a great opportunity to fully dress and go outside.  I have gone out in a dress and skirt before but wore a fleece and guys shoes.  I decided since it was so quiet outside I would go for it.  I picked out a white lace thong, bra, garter belt, tan stockings, a blue floral mini skirt, white cotton blouse, and a pair of cream flats.  I dressed and put my breast forms in and checked my self out in the mirror.  I loved how I look and my hands were trembling with excitement.

I did a final look out the window and the street was empty.  I collected my car keys and walked out the front door.  It was so exciting hearing my shoes click on the sidewalk.  They sounded so loud and I was trying to be quiet.  Seeing my skirt flow in the morning air was amazing.  I tried to walk like a women and move my hips.  I made it to my car and got in.  I drove a block away where I could park for the day.  I absolutely love driving and looking down and seeing my skirt and lacy stocking tops.

I parked and got out of the car and locked the door.   I now had a block and a half to my house and there was no turning back.  I walked normally and then I heard a car door behind me.  A neighbor was getting into his car.  His car was going in my direction so I turned up a side alley.  I am sure he saw my skirt but was too far away to know who it was.  I made it back to my front door and opened the lock.  My heart was racing.  I didn’t die.  I actually for once thought, that was not that big of a deal.

I have been buying a lot of women’s clothes lately beyond lingerie.  I have a few new skirts and dresses that I really like wearing around the house.  In the mornings I take a few minutes and decide if was to dress en femme or in my guy cloths.  Lately I have been choosing to dress in skirts.

I am not ready to be in public about it but its on my mind a lot.

It was not long ago I took those first steps but I did it where I was much farther from home. There is a vulnerability I felt, not just of being outed, but the place I was my personal safety a concern.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That  sounded like a beautiful outfit. Glad it went well for you.

Amy

Hi Molly,

Thanks for sharing your experience.  Going out dressed can be scary, but exhilarating too.  You’re right about the clicking of your heels.  It’s a lovely sound.

Alice

I’m not that brave, but we have a tile floor in the house and I love the sound of heels hitting the tile.

Jessica

Hello Molly; Thank you for sharing this story and congrats on gaining the courage to leave the male fleece and shoes in the house. On Memorial Day, I did a 4am walk for 20 mins completely dressed. Except I wore my male tennis shoes, just in case I needed to make a quick run to my car and escape. I didn’t need to but I took precaution, it was my first time out in my local area.

Yesterday I got a pair of heels in the mail.  I think I am ready to try going out in heels and makeup.  We will see.

My first outside outfit

The moment of truth.  I am completely dressed.  Lingerie, shoes, nails, boobs, dress, makeup, wig, and earrings.  I am terrified but also excited.  I look passable I guess at 50 feet.  Oh my…

I am going out without a stitch of guy clothes to hide me…

Hi Molly,

Have a fabulous outing!  Enjoy the fragrance of your perfume, the click of your heels, the swish of your dress …….

Alice

Anonymous

The first time is such a thrill and so scary at the same time. My first time was mailing a letter. I was dressed at home and have this one bill that cannot be paid through the bank and decided to just go to the post office without changing. It was 7 pm and I thought there would probably would not have many people if any at all. The drive was wonderful looking down at my jean skirt and legs. I got to the PO and instead of no one there it was just the opposite, probably 10 or 12 people coming and going checking their mailbox’s. I sat in my car for a few minutes and people came and went. Finally I told myself just go. I got out walked up the sidewalk passed people and none looked and that’s when I realized they are busy and don’t care. The walk back to my car was strong and confident. Since that wonderful day I have visited a few malls, gone to movies and love driving my car with my wonderful Carla self. The only thing I recommend is be careful, we still live in a time when danger is out and about. So I pick carefully where I park, how I look and where I walk.

I went out to the local sea front promenade and my wife took some photos of me there. I saw a guy driving past checking me out and i dont know if it was because i looked good or if he knew i was not a GG. It was dark and i had black top, skirt and stockings on with 4 inch heels so i felt good and the happiness showed on my face in the photos. xx

I spent the day en femme.  It just feels so nice.

Awesome!

You are a brave girl. I admire you.

Jessica

Oh Molly

I read your post about waking up and wanting to get dressed. Your post inspired me to want to be dressed as Janine. It had been awhile since I was motivated to get dressed en femme but after reading about your choice of feminine clothes and lingerie I decided that it was about time I wanted to do the same thing Thanks for inspiring me to become a lady. It had been way to long since I expressed my feminine ways to the outside world

Thanks for all the supportive comments.  I wasn’t feeling the best yesterday but I did stay in femme most of the day (matching navy lace Maidenform bra and tanga panties, size D forms, navy sheer to the waist hose, a cute floral and blue dress, white button up sweater, and 3″ black felt heals).  I really like the look except I did get a run in my hose.  I go to fast putting them on and being a tall girl is not helpful either.

Next time I will put on makeup, my wig, press on nails, and magnetic earrings.  I am looking for some body spray or perfume, clip on belly ring, and a purse to complete the look.  I think it’s the details that make you passable, not what you look like per se.

I had the urge so bad last night.  After a few cocktails I decided to dress.  Earlier in the day I received a few new dresses and lingerie in the mail.  I showered and shaved my legs and body.  I tried on all my new dresses.  I’m tall and they dresses are above the knee.  A couple of them are sheer lace.

I put on my favorite black lacy Maidenform bra and panty set, garter belt, black lace top stockings, a new necklace, rings, forms, and heels.  I slid the sheer lace dress over my lingerie and put on my chestnut wig.   Checking myself in the mirror I really liked what I saw but decided my dress was way too sheer.  I took off the dress and put on a sparkly blue stretchy party dress.  I put on a short black jacket and grated my new (and first) purse.

I looked out the window and it was dead quiet out.  Gathering my courage I told myself it wasn’t that big of a deal.  I decided to change into my black ballet flats to make myself a little more passable.  I’m tall without the heels and I’m not great walking in them.  Finally it was time to go.  I opened the door and stepped into the street.  I walked towards my car and had planned to go for a short drive and head back inside.  Stopping under the streetlight I thought how amazing it felt to be outside completely dressed.  I put my keys back in my pocket and decided to go for a walk instead.

I walked through the parking lot under the lights and listened to the clicking of my shoes.  My dress was ridding up over my lace stocking tops and I had to keep pulling it down.  I walked about two blocks around my neighborhood taking my time.  My heart slowed down and I started to relax.  I thought if anyone saw me they would like I was a tall women going somewhere.  It was the first time I was slightly calm about being outside in a dress.  It was an amazing feeling.

Turning home I wanted to stay out and walk a little more but this felt like a victory of sorts.  I didn’t want to get caught, that’s not my goal.  I got back into my house feeling great.  The next time I go will add nails, makeup, and perfume to the mix and maybe stay out a little longer.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

There is something magical and wonderful about going out dressed.Sure it’s scary but so exciting and such a thrill and rush like nothing else. I look for every teeny opportunity to do it.

The cool air under my dress, the clicking of my heels as I walk, my short dress sliding up even further getting in and out of the car and looking down at my legs in my pantyhose and heels is such and overwhelming and wonderful experience.

Then getting out of the car, getting around people, drawing looks and thinking they are looking at a leggy girl is such exciting thoughts.

The first time my desire overcame my fears and I went out, I wanted to do it all the time.

Anonymous

It’s surprisingly easy – and I’ve only done it twice!

(Looking forward to the next time, especially as I have Facebook friends from last time, lol!).

Love Laura

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?