- April 3, 2020 at 2:34 am #331843patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 876Has thanked: 901 timesBeen thanked: 2125 times
Hi Girls,I finally did it.
I still have to go to work everyday.
So yesterday it was sunny and 69 and I decided to step over that thresh hold a bit.
Even though as Autumn said the blue undertow and fatigue was tugging at me I fought back.
After work I had my cloths in my car.
I changed into my AE skinny jeans,a black bra,bright green with gray faint stripes blouse and the most descent blonde wig I have right now.
I Know no make up but I had no time for that so it really isn’t full femme you may say.
Either way I drove home and stopped at my exit on the interstate and got gas at the nice large truck stop at the exit.
Unfortunately it wasn’t real busy so I took my time and cleaned my windshield also.
I practiced my best girly walk and kept my knees together when I crouched down to get the squeegee out of the bucket.
I know many will say its not very bold but it felt wonderful to me.
I want to thank some friends ,Like Sa-man-tha,and Bobbi for helping motivate me to want to go farther.
You girls are the best ,also thanks to Patty Phose, Olivia, Alice Black and Autumn for your encouragement.
And to all of you girls who touch my life and make it better every day.
I know its not the Oscars but it feels that way to me.
Thank you Patty
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 6, 2020 at 4:56 pm #332784
- April 5, 2020 at 7:23 am #332390Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1141Has thanked: 757 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
- April 5, 2020 at 6:37 am #332378
- April 5, 2020 at 2:47 am #332337patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 876Has thanked: 901 timesBeen thanked: 2125 times
Hi simone ,
A skirt would be lovely but I would like to go out with make up and I would like to make myself go in a store.
That is going to be my biggest hurdle I think.
I am easily embarrassed and not very bold.
Thoughts like these remind me of how courageous so many of our girlfriends are and how much I admire them.
They are so cool
- April 5, 2020 at 2:46 am #332336Amanda AndersonParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 371 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
- April 5, 2020 at 2:39 am #332332patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 876Has thanked: 901 timesBeen thanked: 2125 times
OK so every body will understand Bobbis comment.
Her and I were talking about my big truck and it not being feminine and I mentioned it could be interpreted as an Iron penis.
Meaning like a guy that is not very well endowed compensating with a macho car or a big truck.
Bobbi tagged it to my truck hence “the iron penis is my truck now LOL.
- April 4, 2020 at 1:26 am #332098Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 116Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Very true, Autumn – a small step for man, a giant leap for womankind!
Thanks for sharing, Party – do keep journaling your adventures here – don’t keep the excitement to yourself!
- April 3, 2020 at 10:11 pm #332076Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 952Has thanked: 11991 timesBeen thanked: 1899 times
- April 3, 2020 at 5:57 pm #332057BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 23Replies: 1321Has thanked: 1391 timesBeen thanked: 2684 times
- April 3, 2020 at 3:09 pm #332025Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 348Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 1027 times
Congratulations Patty. Makeup isn’t as important as just the femme feeling you gave yourself by stepping out and doing things outside of your car in public, and probably broad daylight too, I imagine. awesome first step, and in a truckstop too, giggles. I wonder how many men were checking you out from a distance?
Keep it up and enjoy the rush, the pink fog that comes with it, and the huge smile I know was on your face as you drove away on your way home.
Good Luck Girl!!
- April 3, 2020 at 2:52 pm #332013Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 879Has thanked: 1901 timesBeen thanked: 1758 times
Congratulations on your foray into the world as Patty! You’ve done great. Its’ rather like the time when we were so young we can’t remember learning to crawl, walk, and then run! My very first time off my home was a night drive around the deserted countryside that I live in, so to do what you did is fabulous.
It takes time and experience to go out totally femme. Mostly I think it takes confidence, and by doing what you did, you’ve laid an important foundation which you can build on.
Keep it going Baby!
- April 3, 2020 at 2:38 pm #332009Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1098Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 1397 times
- April 3, 2020 at 12:50 pm #331990Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 28Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
- April 3, 2020 at 12:17 pm #331980Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 229Has thanked: 986 timesBeen thanked: 429 times
Wow Patty congrats you go girl. And I envy you as I cant come out of the house or closet as you will. As mentioned I live in a small community with wife and kids whew and grandkids close around me .So im proud of you for making that leap just never give up on your dreams and keep on dressing and going out there it must get more easy each time many hugs to you .
- April 3, 2020 at 10:50 am #331925Charlotte (Charley) WinghamParticipantRegistered On: September 21, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 154Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 442 times
Congrats hun that’s wonderful. Dont knock yourself down by saying its only a baby step. It really isn’t. Just keep on keeping on and you’ll find your confidence will grow and grow.
- April 3, 2020 at 9:12 am #331914Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 3576Has thanked: 3227 timesBeen thanked: 3857 times
Well done Patty. first first time out is certainly a stressful moment but after that things should start to become easier. Enjoy your next step out.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Stephanie Flowers.
- April 3, 2020 at 9:03 am #331909Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 273Has thanked: 411 timesBeen thanked: 797 times
- April 3, 2020 at 6:25 am #331873Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1025Has thanked: 1284 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
Congratulations, Patty; the first outing is always a bit scary, but I found that they quickly become almost routine. You will gain lots of self-confidence with each outing, and will soon look forward to them, as I did. Have fun, girl.
- April 3, 2020 at 5:28 am #331863
- April 3, 2020 at 3:01 am #331851ParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 876Has thanked: 901 timesBeen thanked: 2125 times
- April 3, 2020 at 2:55 am #331850
- April 3, 2020 at 2:48 am #331848
- April 3, 2020 at 2:45 am #331847
- April 3, 2020 at 2:40 am #331845
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.