Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,I finally did it.

I still have to go to work everyday.

So yesterday it was sunny and 69 and I decided to step over that thresh hold a bit.

Even though as Autumn said the blue undertow and fatigue was tugging at me I fought back.

After work I had my cloths in my car.

I changed into my AE skinny jeans,a black bra,bright green with gray faint stripes blouse and the most descent blonde wig I have right now.

I Know no make up but I had no time for that so it really isn’t full femme you may say.

Either way I drove home and stopped at my exit on the interstate and got gas at the nice large truck stop at the exit.

Unfortunately it wasn’t real busy so I took my time and cleaned my windshield also.

I practiced my best girly walk and kept my knees together when I crouched down to get the squeegee out of the bucket.

I know many will say its not very bold but it felt wonderful to me.

I want to thank some friends ,Like Sa-man-tha,and Bobbi for helping motivate me to want to go farther.

You girls are the best ,also thanks to Patty Phose, Olivia, Alice Black and Autumn for your encouragement.

And to all of you girls who touch my life and make it better every day.

I know its not the Oscars but it feels that way to me.

Thank you Patty

Seren
      Baroness

Whoop whoop!!

Go Patty

👍😀💚

S x

Congratulations Patty!

And so it begins lol

Enjoy being out there girl

Olivia

Anonymous

Congratulations, Patty!  Well done!

Well done Patty, I am really pleased for you.

Jessica x.

P.S. girls I paid at the pump I didn’t go in and pay but I always pay at the pump.

So maybe not as earth shattering as going in to a store but I want to do that in a good wig and make up.

Patty

C

Patty,

Congratulations, felt good huh? What’s the next step? A skirt?

Anonymous

Congratulations, Patty; the first outing is always a bit scary, but I found that they quickly become almost routine. You will gain lots of self-confidence with each outing, and will soon look forward to them, as I did. Have fun, girl.
      Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Right on Patty, now you’ve done it once it just gets easier and more enjoyable every time as your confidence grows.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Well done Patty. first first time out is certainly a stressful moment but after that things should start to become easier. Enjoy your next step out.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Congrats hun that’s wonderful. Dont knock yourself down by saying its only a baby step. It really isn’t. Just keep on keeping on and you’ll find your confidence will grow and grow.

Charlotte xxx

Wow Patty congrats you go girl. And I envy you as I cant come out of the house or closet as you will. As mentioned I live in a small community with wife and kids whew and grandkids close around me .So im proud of you for making that leap just never give up on your dreams and keep on dressing and going out there it must get more easy each time many hugs to you .

Stephanie

Lisa Fox
      Lady

Congrats Patty ! I am so envious – I never have even taken a baby step! You go girl!

Congratulations Patty!  You overcame that dreaded fear of being out.  And sounds like you enjoyed yourself.  Bet you can’t wait for your next outing.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Congratulations on your foray into the world as Patty! You’ve done great. Its’ rather like the time when we were so young we can’t remember learning to crawl, walk, and then run! My very first time off my home was a night drive around the deserted countryside that I live in, so to do what you did is fabulous.

It takes time and experience to go out totally femme. Mostly I think it takes confidence, and by doing what you did, you’ve laid an important foundation which you can build on.

Keep it going Baby!

Amy

Congratulations Patty.  Makeup isn’t as important as just the femme feeling you gave yourself by stepping out and doing things outside of your car in public, and probably broad daylight too, I imagine.  awesome first step, and in a truckstop too, giggles.  I wonder how many men were checking you out from a distance?

Keep it up and enjoy the rush, the pink fog that comes with it, and the huge smile I know was on your face as you drove away on your way home.

Good Luck Girl!!

PaulaF

WTG Patty !!!

That weren’t no baby step, that was a leap !!

I’m so happy for you !

Hugs

Autumn

Very true, Autumn – a small step for man, a giant leap for womankind!

Thanks for sharing, Party – do keep journaling your adventures here – don’t keep the excitement to yourself!

Love Laura

OK so every body will understand Bobbis comment.

Her and I were talking about my big truck and it not being feminine and I mentioned it could be interpreted as an Iron penis.

Meaning like a guy that is not very well endowed compensating with a macho car or a big truck.

Bobbi tagged it to my truck hence “the iron penis is my truck now LOL.

Patti

Awesome, Patty!

I had a plan to go to a local ATM fully dressed, but my wife cancelling a GNO event ended those plans.

Hi simone ,

A skirt would be lovely but I would like to go out with make up and I would like to make myself go in a store.

That is going to be my biggest hurdle I think.

I am easily embarrassed and not very bold.

Thoughts like these remind me of how courageous so many of our girlfriends are and how much I admire them.

They are so cool

Patty

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Congrats Patty!!!

Wooo Hooo, you go girl!!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

To me that sounds extremely bold and courageous. You know me and how I am. Scared to death every time I go out and so much chickening out before I finally do. Guess I’m just a chicken twit.

Its a thrill you wont ever forget either sis

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?