• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      RachelAnn
      Lady

I am very fortunate that In the state I live there is a group of girls like us that gets together once a month for various outings pandemic permitting of course.  The founder of the group has a blog she regularly posts on and advertises said group.  The blog is public as is her femme persona, but I don’t want to step on any painted toes by naming it or her without her permission and perhaps inadvertently putting something out there that I shouldn’t. I’m sure some of you have seen her or some of her writings around the net.  I had been interested in joining this group for some time, so I composed my application email and promptly didn’t submit it for about a year and half, lol.

With the pandemic and my opportunity to dress at home lagging I decided this past summer would be the time to finally submit that email.  The abbreviated purpose of this group as stated by the founder is to meet other girls like us and to be out in the public and be seen in a positive light to help reduce any stereotypes or bad perceptions of us. There are rules like no hooking up, present yourself appropriately, etc.  After discussing it with my wife, showing her the group rules and purpose, she gave me her blessing, and I submitted my application email.
      After joining, the first few outings I couldn’t attend due to my schedule, however I was strongly considering a Halloween party that was being planned.  Mind you it was going to be a small gathering and the virus wasn’t flaring up as it is now in my area.  Ultimately I decided against it as the drive to the location was further then I wanted to go (about two and half hours).
      Fast forward to 2 or 3 weeks before the event date, and we received a group email that the venue was changing to a much closer location to me, only a hour away. I decided this was going to be it as a hour for me is really nothing given I’m driving my car all day for my job.  Also one of my wife’s requests is that I not go out in our immediate area, which I am fine with so this group and outing is perfect.  I told my wife and again with her blessing RSVP’d my potential appearance.  I applied as tentative in case something changed (like my courage) beforehand.
      The obvious first question that needed immediate attention (with of course some expected mind changes along the way) was what will I wear? Ultimately this was going to be a Halloween (costume encouraged but not required) party.  I didn’t want to go buy something like a stewardess outfit although I checked into it, but I decided instead for a celebrity or character that I could maybe mimic the style of a little bit. With that I took to my trusty Pinterest account to look for outfit ideas.
      After getting some things in my head and pulling out all the cloths and shoes I had I narrowed it to two possibilities. One would be a Zooey Deschanel look, and the other a Jennifer Anniston as Rachel Green from friends type of look.  I love the dress I had in mind for Zooey, but hate the wig I have that I would have used, lol.  In the end Rachel Green was my choice.  I picked out my black, knee length, faux wrap, dress.  The material is polyester spandex so it’s stretchy, and flows well in the skirt but hugs things really well in my torso. It has a little bit of shimmer, but not very much, you only catch it in the right light. Being a faux wrap, I love that style by the way, the cut in the front is a v-neck, but it’s  not too low cut.  Basically it’s one of those dresses that you can really dress up if you want to or it also looks great dressed down for a more casual look if you want. Since I was going for the Rachel Green sitting with her friends in Central Perk kind of look, I decided to wear my knee length, 4in heeled, side zip, dark brown, Marc Fischer boots. I paired the boots with a thin belt of the same color for a little additional waist accentuation and a addition to my overall uh casualness I guess, if that’s word. It’s  a look I found on Pinterest to be honest and I thought it fit Rachel Green’s look. Casual, fashionable, classy, and dressed up a little.  To top off my casual Rachel Green sipping coffee at the Central Perk Coffee Shop look I added my women’s blue  jean  jacket for a little more color. As far as accessories, I first couldn’t decide on my blackout 80 den tights for that authentic 90’s look, or my gobi colored wofford hose. In the end I decided it could be a last minute decision.  My wife also gave me her approval to borrow some of her jewelry, as well as, to use an old purse(she has a basket full of them in our closet)  to top off the look so I was all set there.
      My next challenge would be of all my uh under-things, lol.  Normally when I’m just dressing at home I wear a ridiculous amount of shapewear, like to the point that using the rest room would take a long time to unravel and rewrap myself, lol.  I should say i do use a homemade gaff that works well to flatten the front, and I also like wearing  shapewear. Not only does shapewear  push and pull everything around to get the look I want, but I also like the feel of the tightness it provides.  Sort of like being constantly hugged tightly I suppose.  Anyway after a little trial and error I figured some things out in the using the restroom while still getting things pushed out and pulled in the way I like dept.
      The next problem that would need to be addressed is me getting ready.  My kids don’t know I dress, so the love of my life, whom I am so fortunate to have as my partner, volunteered to take our kids out of the house for a few hours to allow me to get ready. This was the main sticking point for me so to have her volunteer, well, what else can I say other than I love her so much.
      Finally the day arrived.  My wife and I had a commitment in the early afternoon that was to last a hour or two, so I took care of all my shaving and skin prep in the morning to save time.  The party wasn’t to start until 6 and even though the venue was closer then it was originally planned, I still had a hour drive, so when I got home from our early afternoon commitment around 3 my wife took the the kids out of the house and I began my process.
      Quick side note: If anyone is interested in going down the shapewear Rabbit hole as I have, I’ll go in a little more detail of what I use in the next several paragraphs. It gets long, you have been forewarned.
      After gaffing up, I pull on my homemade foam hips and rear end. I did the YouTube thing for hip and rear pads awhile ago, it’s pretty easy to find instructions if anyone is curious. I’ll just say its pretty easy, but it takes a while to get them the way you want.  The end result is pretty good however. To hold the pads in place I have a pair of old control top hose that I snipped off at just above my knee. I place the side I snipped away on the pads against my body and the smoother side out.  That is just my preference, I’ve seen instructions that recommend either side out.  I just think it makes sense to put the smooth side out.  Any seams on the edges are covered up with hose either way.  So with that my lower curves were set.  Next I hook up my bra and put my breast enhancers in.  Now what I do here is use a smaller bra I found on eBay that has solid cups filled with foam so they are soft but full, no jiggle though unfortunately and the cup is small, about a A cup.  The bra has wide bands, hooks in the back, then another bra band swings around from the sides and back of the cups to hook in front.  Both the front and back hooks have three adjustments so I can go tighter or looser if I need to.  After the bra I use a veddette brand waist cinching vest.  The vest is a combo latex and cotton material with some boning.  It has a hook and eye closure all the way up the front starting at my lower stomach or upper abdomen and ending under the bust, so no bra attached. It loops up from the closure in the front coming under my armpits on the side and up around my shoulder blades, then a line across the back that is to just below the base of my neck.  It’s really great for pulling any Sort muffin top in the upper body forward to the open bust. This increases that cleavage amount/look when I maneuver it out that open bust and into the aforementioned bra I have on under the vest. I then put on a C cup convertible bra that has silicone strips on the inside of the band to hold it in place. I have the shoulder straps of the convertible bra adjusted to pull everything to the middle and up to additionally help to keep my cleavage from uh vanishing I guess, lol. After that I plop in some size C/D liquid filled breast enhancers I found at target to fill any gaps in the cups.
      One of the drawbacks to the vest is the visible lines it creates under tight cloths.  To remedy that, as well as smooth everything from where my hip pads start at my lower thigh to the where my vest ends at the back of my neck, I use two more items.  A pair of high waisted, long legged, open crotch, shaping shorts that end at the base of my bra band.  As a bonus the shorts have straps that go over the bra band and hook back to the shorts to keep them from slipping down. The final piece of shapewear I use is a maiden form open bust full body shaper that also runs from my lower thigh to upper back.  The leg portion is also in the form of shorts and the crotch is also open (hint: this is part of my solution to the restroom using dilemma).  So away from my shapewear rabbit hole and back to my story.

After getting my curves going, I began my makeup application.  Normally when I go full makeup it takes a while, up to two hours at least.  I like to, normally, take my time, let things settle, touch up where it’s needed, etc. This time I did not have that luxury and had to rush it due to my wife only being able keep the kids out of the house for maybe a few hours.  So with my hands shaking with excitement I applied probably the worst makeup job I have done since my first time lol.  Oh well.
      So, my curves are on, my wig cap is on, my makeup is done.  I put on my dress, put on one of my wife’s necklaces that she approved beforehand along with one of her bracelets.  I was leaning towards the blackout tights, but decided instead to go with my gobi colored woffords mainly because I love them, lol. After everything was in place, I applied my wig that I actually like that I had brushed out beforehand  and I was ready.
      My neighborhood is relatively quiet most of us know each other well enough and are friendly so I wasn’t really looking to run to my car dressed up in broad daylight. My plan to get out of my house and to my car (I park in our driveway) was to put on my loose fitting athletic pants (men’s) over my dress and have my women’s trench coat on which hits at about mid-thigh. I took my boots, as well as a pair of flats just in case, the old purse my wife said I could use which had my wallet, and of course makeup wipes and lip gloss along with a few other things in it and it all went in a small duffle bag along with my jean jacket. I put on some tennis shoes(men’s) and I made sure my wig, which is a little over shoulder length long, was gently concealed under the collar of my trench coat. I stepped out into the garage and exited the side door, walking briskly to my car, I jumped in, backed out of the driveway, and I was on my way.
      My drive to the venue was relatively uneventful.  I will say it was broad daylight being about 5:30pm, but starting to approach sundown at that time of year. The drive is on a major highway so it felt like everyone who passed me or who I passed was staring at me, lol.  I thought I would pull off into a rest stop on the way and check everything, maybe shed my athletic pants.  I pulled in and the parking was relatively empty.  A few cars were parked on one side so I opted to park on the other side which was empty.  Of course as soon as I put the car in park another car pulled up right next to me even though there where a ton of other spots further away.  I glanced over and it was younger girl already immersed in her phone.  I opted to just get back on the road as I was already running about a half hour behind.
      so I made it through and reached my destination.  I quickly shed my tennis shoes and my athletic pants in the car.  By this time it was darker out so after sliding my feet into my boots and zipping them up, I walked up to the door at a rather brisk pace, trying to just not trip and think of how nervous I was.  A quick side note, this particular get together for the group happened to be at a private residence, where as many of the outings have been to places like museums, plays, ice cream outings, out for coffee etc.  I rang the door bell and a lovely stewardess answered the door.  I said hello I’m Rachel, it looks like I’m in the right place? A quick glance from her around the door on the other side and I was invited in. I walked in and about 10 other ladies were seated, looking at me a little bewildered and dead silent. I recognized the founder in the corner, I said hi I’m..immediately the founder exclaimed with a large smile, RACHEL!  After that all was well.
      Overall throughout the evening there were only maybe a dozen of us there. I was told many had COVID concerns so opted out which was understandable.  The party itself was laid back, just us girls talking and laughing, Unfortunately I think my adrenaline must have been pumping, as I don’t remember a lot of details, but I felt very included and welcomed.  It was basically everything I hoped it would be. Very much like the conversations here on CDheaven  only in person. I had a blast.  Somewhere in our conversations the question was asked if it was my first time out?  I confirmed that aside from some late night drives and a college Halloween thing it basically was.  They said you need to stop at gas station or something on the way home if you never have, it’s a rush.  I smiled and said yeah I might have to do that.  Honestly was considering it anyway.
      After many laughs, meeting good people, I ended up leaving around 9pm. I drove through the first section of highway and eye balled the passing convenience stores.  I decided I would stop at specific store I knew of on the way home just off the highway ramp. It was a easy on and easy off kind of gas station.  As I approached the exit ramp, I still wasn’t sure, but I found myself breaking and pulling off the highway and heading into the parking spots in front of the store. There was two other cars there as pulled to the far side away from them.  I grabbed a few bucks out of my purse, I regret not carrying the purse in, and reached for my door handle. Oh shit my mask, that will help,I thought.  I put on my mask and sauntered to the door, at a a brisk pace of course, also, I know what you’re asking, I had no athletic pants covering my dress and I’m pretty good at driving in heels, so my boots where also on.  I walked inside, there was younger guy by the cooler doors making a drink selection and a older couple by the coffee machines.  I walked up to the cooler doors hearing that glorious sound of my heels clicking on the tile floor.  I pulled out my drink of choice and headed to the counter to pay. The young guy in front was just finishing paying as I walked up to get in line.  I glanced to the back side of the store and saw a couple guys standing outside the back entrance for semi drivers having a conversation.  One of them gave me a lingering look as I rounded the corner to get in line.  I reminded myself that I’m a 6’2” without heels do I’m likely to get lingering stares dressed as I was, lol.  The guy in front of me finished paying and left without noticing me, and walked up to the counter and handed him my beverage to scan. I remember he had kept his head down the entire time so far. He scanned the drink, looked up and asked if that would be all. In no real attempt to hide my voice I said it was.  As he was seeing me for the first time he squinted a little bit, and told me what I owed. I’ll say whether he suspected anything or not, he maintained a professional and cheerful demeanor throughout.  I handed him the couple dollars I had in my hand.  He gave me my change told me to have a good night, I told him to as well and I was out the door sauntering to my car at a brisk pace in no time.  I hopped in and drove away from my first gas station outing Enfemme without incident and with a huge rush.  Oh, the older couple at the coffee machine? They never turned around and were still trying to get their coffee figured out when I walked out the door, lol.
      I continued my drive home and decided I wasn’t quite ready to go home and take everything off. I drove around my town the neighboring town for another hour or so. As I drove around and let myself calm down a couple things occurred to me.  One I never told anyone who I was supposed be that night, and two I forgot my jean jacket in the car anyway.  I wore my trench coat to the door and hung it up inside. The other ladies were nice enough to compliment my boots and dress, but I never thought about my attempted costume for the night, lol.  Apparently I’m a bit of a airhead. I finally pulled into my driveway a little after 11. I covered up my dress, put my tennis shoes back on grabbed my duffle bag and walked into my house very satisfied with my first experience out as Rachel.

Hi Rachel, sounds like a lovely evening.  Glad if went so well for you.

Love Trish.

Anonymous

What a great story Rachel, thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Diana

Penny Jay
      Lady

Congratulations on your first outing, meeting up with other girls like us…….and a gas stop too.

That fills the rest of us with confidence who havent quite go there yet, me included.

PennyJ

[postquote quote=417054]
      Sounds like a great adventure.

Sounds like Hannah McKnight.

RachelAnn
        Lady

Yes, it was her group. It was a fun time

Anonymous

Thankyou for sharing in such great detail really enjoyed reading on my lunch, sounds like a amazing first outing and fills me with confidence to do the same x

Anonymous
      Lady

That sounded like a most excellent adventure, RachelAnn!!  I hope I get to do something like that at some point!  Thank you for sharing and I loved all of the detail!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?