Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I nervously sat in my friends drive way talking myself into getting out and not turn around and go home. I am wearing m a bra with rice boobies,satin panties,60 den white opaque tights,Large hole fishnets layered over the tights,ankle boots,my holiday sweater dress, and my red hair wig and make up. I finally got out of the car and enjoyed the few minutes outside gathering myself. I turned the door handle and stepped in i heard my friends voice “BRANDY!!! I was wonder if you was going to make it.” She took me around and introduced me as Brandy to her family (who has known me for years) And to her friends that was visiting. Her mom hugged me and said nice to finally meet you brandy you are a very pretty.I got allot of you look pretty and love your outfit and of course nice legs. The party went on like a normal Christmas we exchanged gits ate etc. I had to leave cause the snow started picking up and I didnt want to be stranded. My first time out went well and the world did not end.

Anonymous
      Lady

WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!  And you look SUPER CUTE!!  SO glad to hear it went well for you! Congrats!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Terri
      Duchess

So Happy for you! You look wonderful! What a beautiful smile !
      Hugs Terri

Anonymous

What a wonderful story Brandy! You are brave and it paid off.

Hugs,

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Brandy, good for you hon!!!  You looked amazing too, what a wonderful time for you, receiving so much warmth.  Wish I had your courage that way.   I’m so happy for you dear!

Stevie

Hi Brandie,

What a wonderful story.  You look great!  Good plan to exit before the winter snow made driving hazardous.

Alice

Yeah Brandy! So happy for you that your trip was a success. You are so lucky to have friends that accept who you are. I have to say I love your outfit as well. I adore the layered nylons. I so love to do that myself!

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

Hi Brandie

What a Christmas you have had, and what a beautifully gentle introduction to a loving, caring family….and your outfit is dreamy.

Grace xx

AWESOME!!

Great night and great friends (and a great outfit!)

Anonymous

Congratulations, Brandie! Sounds like a wonderful time. And definitely can’t get caught in that snow. I’ve almost broken my ankles and a wrist several times just shoveling my parent’s driveway. Hate seeing that happen to a pretty lady

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?