Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went out shopping en femme last night for the first time since March. I went to Burlington and Target and had the best time. It was great to be back out there as a woman. If only I could have used the dressing rooms to try on clothes 🙁 But I bought a new dress, skirt, a top, new bra and panties. I also bought some cosmetics. I had to go the bathroom and used the ladies room without a problem at Target. I feel I pass fairy easily and have used the ladies room before so that wasn’t a problem. I wore a pink top with a light blue jacket as it was a chilly breeze last evening and tight blue jeans with nude strappy sandals. I of course had my nails painted a pretty pink as well. It was a great evening for Rachel

Emily
      Lady

Well done you!

Terri
      Duchess

I went out 3x last month. It was

It was the 1st time out since February.  I got my hair done by my hairdresser who had just got back to work. Then I went to the Macy’s.  They were open and had a lot of great buys, but the dressing rooms were closed and I like to try something on before I buy it. I went to a restaurant I like and had a nice time. Another time I went to a small group meeting and had a great discussion with a few other girls. It felt so good to get out.

Hi Rachel,

Congratulations on your successful outing!  Target often has some pretty good sales.

Alice

Anonymous

I have gone out many times since Covid has hit.  Sometimes shopping at Macy’s, Kohl’s and Talbots and generally bebopping around the malls.   I have also gone out to local parks for pics among the beautiful flowers.  I had bought a new summer maxi dress at Talbots that was soooo girly I just hand to wear it out for pics.  Felt perfect love being Annie.

Awesome!

Anonymous

Rachel….sounds dreamy, if anything like me….a pounding heart but a sense of freedom ” this is me”…. awesome…..grace xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yes slowly things are moving forward and life slowly getting better so let’s start  enjoying being free once more.  It’s been last January for me too and hopefully soon I’ll be looking forward in getting out.  Can’t wait to meet up with my wonderful sister’s once again…🌷

I’ve never dressed in public, so I dont know much, but I would think it would be…. or at least could easier to pass because we are all forced to wear a mask..

I happened to see this attractive Lady walking out of a gas station carrying two quarts of oil while I was getting fuel…  I needed to go into the store, so our paths crossed and not wanting to make anything uncomfortable, I had no intention of staring at her..

I did notice she looked in her 40’s, well dressed for a hot summer day, nice long curly blond hair, big sun glasses and of course, the dreaded mask over half her face..  She did have some nice curves and I just glanced up at her and smiled as I walked past…  However, dont think she saw my smile because I too, was wearing a stupid mask.

When I was finishing getting the fuel, I happened to look over at her and she appeared to be perplexed as she was staring at the engine of her car…  Since she was dressed nicely and because car engines tend to be a bit dirty and greasy, I figured I would offer my help..

I walked over, said “Excuse me Mam…  do you need some help”   She was quiet at first and then looked up at me…  growled in a very deep manly voice… her disapproval of the word “Mam”.

To be totally honest, I almost jumped in fright…  it was the first time I even thought about her being a T-lady…  This whole time I assumed she was a genetic female and her voice really caught me off guard..  Anyways, she wore a mask, I didnt have a clue and thats pretty much my point

Calling her ma’am actually may have brightened her day. Just sayin’.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?