- December 4, 2022 at 4:58 pm #698981Stephanie LakeParticipantRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 95Has thanked: 615 timesBeen thanked: 824 times
Last month I posted that I bought my first bra, a bralette from Walmart, and used birdseed stuffed nylons for “forms”. As predicted by many of you, real forms followed. I got vollence C forms, 300g each. I’ve had them for a while, but today was the first time I got to do more then see if they looked good. Today I was going to run to Lowes, Walmart and the local mall by myself and decided to wear the forms. I was mostly drab, except panties, womens jeans and of course the bralette and forms. My top was a male T-shirt and a jacket.
First stop was Lowes to get a new garbage disposal. I was nervous walking in, lots of macho looking guys around, so I kept the jacket zipped partially so my breast were mostly covered. As I searched the store for what I needed, I was getting hot so I unzipped the jacket. As I walked around and moved my arms, it opened up more and when I looked down, it was only partially covering me. I finished my shopping, checked out at the self check but had to have the associate enter my veteran discount. If she noticed, she hid it well.
Next was Walmart to get a key made and look for a better bra. The whole time there, my jacket was unzipped, but I tried to keep it semi closed. Still nervous about what people would say. Other than the key, I didn’t buy anything there.
Last stop was the mall. It was pretty crowded but I figured, what the heck, I’ve gone this far. The whole time I was shopping, mostly in the womens departments and VS, my jacket was wide open and my C cups proudly on display. Again, I didn’t buy anything, although I had a Bali bra picked out but the line was too long. Maybe after Christmas.
I was hungry so I decided to go to the food court for lunch. After getting my food, I sat down and took my jacket off to eat. I was facing out so anyone walking in could clearly see I was a man with boobs. I slowly ate lunch, enjoying the view every time I looked down to take a bite.
I was running late, so after lunch I grabbed my coat and walked through the mall and Macy’s with it over my arm and the girls proudly out in front of me. I was walking fast since I was late and noticed them jiggling. OMG! I love how that feels.
Sadly, I had to take them off and return home but can’t wait till the next time. I’m hooked and will wear them every chance I get. Just had to share the experience.
Total of 51 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 20, 2022 at 7:43 am #702730Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 188Has thanked: 4491 timesBeen thanked: 1376 times
Hi, Stephanie. All the many responses are encouraging for a closet CD like me. I have not yet had a first time out with forms.
Several times I have underdressed in public with a padded bra or with small foam boobs under an oversized shirt or baggy sweatshirt. I do not think I got many looks or comments because the rest of my appearance was masculine. My brother did a double-take when I visited him once, but I do not think he understood what he saw because he said nothing.
My forms are conspicuous DDs, so they are great at home but I have not yet worn them out. Someday I ought to get smaller forms. Perhaps then I would consider wearing them regularly in public.
- December 16, 2022 at 8:58 pm #701920Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 71Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
Hi again, I’m back and I have a different reply this time.
As I have said before, I have real breasts now and I cant remove them, so off I go into society every day that I leave my home.
Here’s something different that my wife and I laugh about… concerned about getting looked at?
I wear a bra daily, I often wear an open bottom body shaping girdle with expandable bra cups over that. Most of the girdle bra cups are heavy thick lace and really pretty.
So that’s two layers of brassiere’s so far if you are starting to count…
We were going out last week to meet someone over a serious issue.
I wanted to look serious and authoritative so over my usual above described undergarments I wore a T cotton shirt, a dress shirt on top of that and then a cloth winter coat.
Lots of layers right?
You would expect that to disguise anything underneath right?
Well no… My nipples are so feminine in their appearance and so prominent and proud that they were poking through like bullets and making themselves obvious through all those layers.
In an elevator my wife poked my chest and pushed both of my nipples through the coat… they were that obvious. I looked in the elevator mirror and saw for myself.
Even though I was bundled up for cold it was clear exactly where my nipples were.
That was eye opening but also fun.
I remain pleased about that and I assured my wife that people may look confused if they notice but will most of the time be unable to compute what they are looking at and will just walk on.
Yes my very feminine nipples poke though TWO bra’s, a t shirt, a dress shirt and a winter coat!
Awesome, especially if you have a sense of humour. LOL
Most people will not make a huge deal of things as long as you aren’t too much in their face about it.
- December 10, 2022 at 3:59 pm #700409Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 71Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
Great post, I can identify with that satisfaction totally.
Except that I have real breasts now, 38 C. Big handful’s for sure.
They are big enough that they are hard to hide but not so bit its impossible to hide them.
I wear a bra daily and the nervousness was palpable when I started. In cool weather I can wear a jacket but in the summer its a baggy shirt at best.
I cant remove them so I have to act accordingly.
I have become used to them now and I realize that in reality most people wont notice.
Even though even under a winter coat my breasts form two lumps on my chest that is really obvious. My wife teases me but I no longer worry about it.
Keep doing this, you will find the same thing.
- December 10, 2022 at 9:23 am #700344Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 638Has thanked: 10484 timesBeen thanked: 3604 times
My 1st time out wearing breast forms was a very long time ago, LOL, they were inexpensive mastectomy forms that I actually discovered and bought at Sears. I have never underdressed with forms under male attire, If I was going to be wearing forms I was always completely dressed, made up and presenting as a female to the best of my ability at the time.
Today, as I am a trans woman, I’m always wearing my forms.
Big hugs to you all,
Ms. Lauren M
- December 10, 2022 at 9:03 am #700339Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 123Has thanked: 1433 timesBeen thanked: 556 times
Sounds like so much fun, I have been looking at forms and have not pulled the trigger yet have not figured out what type to get as I have a good amount already and fill out my D cup but need a bit more to fill out completely, have cut some foam to try and help but don’t get the jiggle I’m looking for.
- December 10, 2022 at 2:42 am #700241CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 128Has thanked: 424 timesBeen thanked: 559 times
Congrats Stephanie! Hearing your story..I can relate. Like you I was self conscious worried that I’d get odd looks. So I tried to not to put them out there so to speak, but at the same time I really wanted them out there for the world to see. Thanks I funny aboutunzipping your jacket a bit. As much as you were being demure, was there a part of you enjoying unzipping and hoping sine one would notice? Not that I can relate..no not me…I would never…ummm (guilty here!)
- December 9, 2022 at 12:30 am #700047Shelly Diane LynnLadyRegistered On: March 27, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I have started wearing my hip pads everywhere they really enhance my figure and that makes me feel good even if I am not fully dressed.
- December 7, 2022 at 7:33 pm #699810JulieLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 101Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 267 times
Oh my god Steph. What a fabulous story. I’m glad you did it. It’s the best when you get complements. The number 1 complement sweetie is when a young adult woman looks at you hun and calls you a she.
- December 7, 2022 at 4:59 am #699596Michelle SmithLadyRegistered On: April 1, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 25Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 230 times
I will only wear my forms outside if I am fully dressed. I have two sets that I absolutely love. The ones for regular use are c cups and the special ones are DD’s! Looking down is an incredible feeling and the way they move makes me feel so good.
- December 7, 2022 at 2:24 am #699576Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 498Has thanked: 6807 timesBeen thanked: 2453 times
I have been wearing my hip pads and a waist cincher around the house for a while now. Sometime back something came up and I had to run out for something. Well, i just went and didn’t take off the garments. Ever since then I’ll spend all day wearing them just going about my business. I get a chuckle every time I see someone looking at my butt. Wondering how did that guy get those hips and butt.
What can I say, I’m retired and have to find fun wherever I can.
- December 7, 2022 at 12:58 am #699565Sara ThomassmLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 66Has thanked: 687 timesBeen thanked: 467 times
Congratulations on your outing isn’t it exciting. Wearing a bra under your clothes is exciting now adding the breast to the equation makes it more exciting and yes I’ve done plenty of times and nobody really seems to care.
I have sort of like a part-time job to subsidize my income and it’s making deliveries to people’s homes
So the other day it was chilly I live in northwest Florida and so I decided what the heck I had my bra on my breast forms I put on a baggie sweatshirt and delivered the whole day. And believe me I did not get any bad reactions it could have been in my mind but it seems like I got more smiles that day. Isn’t it exciting the bounce and the movement. It might be just me but kind of makes me feel really feminent when I put my seatbelt on.
- December 7, 2022 at 5:31 am #699600Stephanie LakeLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 95Has thanked: 615 timesBeen thanked: 824 times
Funny you should mention the smiles. I thought I noticed more of them. Usually, I only get smiles if I smile first, but I seemed to have more women smile at me first. Yes, the bounce and movement are the best.
- December 6, 2022 at 11:33 pm #699552Lola CapriceBaronessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 390Has thanked: 2393 timesBeen thanked: 1739 times
- December 5, 2022 at 5:49 pm #699208J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 491Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1873 times
I wear my forms out and about quite frequently and never get a reaction. I usually wear them with a loose shirt but have worn them with a snug shirt that really shows the projection, and again, no response.
The bottom line is nobody notices, not cares, so wear them as often as you want and enjoy having boobs.
- December 10, 2022 at 1:16 pm #700379Arindam PatelLadyRegistered On: December 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
I, too, wear breast forms and a bra when I’m out and about and never yet (LOL) have gotten a reaction. Heck. I didn’t even get a reaction when I was buying a bra at Walmart, had gotten up to the self-checkout stand, and couldn’t find the price tag. The bra had two labels. A woman in line saw my difficulties and said the price tag was the other label. Did she and the other people in line think I was buying the bra for a girl friend? Who knows? But the experience does suggest that people just don’t worry about cross-dressing if the ‘dresser isn’t flaming obvious.
When I am out and about, I will try to size the breast form to the clothing I’m wearing. If it’s summer and tight tee shirts, then it’s an B form and an sports bra. That will pass anywhere without a second glance. But I know I’m wearing a bra, and I love the feeling. If it’s winter and I’m bundled up, then I’ll go out wearing the biggest forms I’ve got, right now, a 1600 gram set. But 2000 grams are on the way, because I like the weight and jiggle. Not better than B forms. Just different, which is a fun part of crossing-dressing, being able to mix and match different sizes and styles of breast forms with different bras and clothing.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Arindam Patel.
- December 5, 2022 at 7:52 am #699119Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 1069Has thanked: 5404 timesBeen thanked: 4709 times
yea sis isnt it wonderful to feel the excitement. At first I wore baggy sweaters but once use to it you will move to tighter form fitting sweaters. Next add to your collection some hip and butt pads to give you the total figure. Walking and moving your hips and feel the jiggle of your breast is a real thrill
- December 5, 2022 at 7:33 am #699113Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1794Has thanked: 12830 timesBeen thanked: 8995 times
Congratulations Stephanie on your first outing with boobs. I know how thrilling that was and think you are so brave to go for it. Now you’re hooked and there is no turning back sister. Exciting fun times ahead.
I underdress every day with panties and a bra. Depending on the weather I’ll do the same as you and wear my silicone forms under a light jacket. I’ve done this many times and only had a few really stare at my chest but no one has ever said anything. Its thrilling and fun to feel forms out in public, the weight and bounce is wonderful.
- December 5, 2022 at 7:17 am #699109Jamima KinbarLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- December 5, 2022 at 6:32 am #699099Maive O’NealLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 71Has thanked: 472 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
Now you have me going Stephanie!!!!!! I am going to do the same next time I am out! I can feel the excitement already!!! Forms make all the difference. Sounds like you had a fun day!!! You go girl!!!
- December 5, 2022 at 6:27 am #699098Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 89Replies: 2010Has thanked: 8915 timesBeen thanked: 10426 times
- December 5, 2022 at 5:33 am #699084Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1267Has thanked: 28059 timesBeen thanked: 4675 times
Congratulations Stephanie! That must have been so fun!
I love feeling the giggle of my C forms, although I have not been out of the house in them.
Good for you girl!🤩
- December 5, 2022 at 5:08 am #699080Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 784 times
- December 4, 2022 at 6:06 pm #698988Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 481 timesBeen thanked: 719 times
Hi Stephanie – Sounds wonderful – now, don’t leave home without ’em!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Kris Burton.
- December 4, 2022 at 5:42 pm #698984Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5787Has thanked: 7793 timesBeen thanked: 15217 times
- December 4, 2022 at 5:22 pm #698983Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4406Has thanked: 63394 timesBeen thanked: 15769 times
Congrats Stephanie wow theres that Echo again ha ha .. so happy for you girlfriend the feeling had to be wonderful and the look of boobs in a t shirt just perfect girl yea for you ..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.