- This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous.
- July 20, 2017 at 10:33 am #60418Jenna JonesParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
So I made the decision after many sessions of dressing in the safety of my home, to go out dressed. I arranged to dress up whilst staying at a holiday park on the coast. The aim was to go for a drive and get out to walk along the seafront. It didn’t quite go to plan though, due to the horrific weather we british endure each summer lol. I still got out and braved the wind and rain and even had a few passers by look me in the eye without recognising i was a tgirl….such a rush! I’ll definitely be doing it again, hopefully with kinder weather…
- November 8, 2018 at 2:19 am #127252Amanduh InadressParticipantRegistered On: November 8, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve never been out but I want to so bad but if my own wife of 8 years can’t accept me then who the hell will I feel like I’m in the wrong for liking it is there anybody else from Mississippi on here
- July 20, 2019 at 3:30 pm #199532https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 935Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1801 times
You might be surprised, although I don’t know what it’s like in your state.
My experience is that people other than my wife are wholeheartedly accepting of a 6′ 4″ man in a dress and heels.
So I feel for you wrt your wife, but maybe there’s somewhere you can go to enjoy some femme freedom?
And maybe you can talk to your wife – it might take frustrating years, but being open is better than being shut away.
Just accept that she feels very differently to you, and try to understand her feelings while helping her to understand yours.
Don’t set an outcome other than try ing to be happier together.
- June 16, 2018 at 3:40 pm #103739FayeParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
On my first time out I walked my dog. I can still remember stepping outside on that chilly November evening and as others have already described ,feeling the cold breeze around my skirt and legs. I walked my dog every evening from then in the same way.
On these walks I passed by other dog walkers and I suppose in time they took as much notice of me as I did of them. One person in particular would always smile, she was a woman older than myself and I am sure she felt some security in seeing another woman around as she seemed to always appear just after I walked past her house. I would like to think that anyway.😁
- May 27, 2018 at 9:19 am #100865JanineParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
My first time out was something that I’ll never forget.
I was scared yet excited about being out dressed en.femme and couldn’t get over the feeling of being out in public wearing a skirt and feeling the breeze blowing under it
It was something that I didn’t expect to happen since I hadn’t been outside wearing a skirt before
- May 10, 2018 at 3:01 pm #98843https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Yesterday was my first time outside my apartment fully in femme. It was funny i never saw that girl in my rear view mirror before!!! Got some gas ,went to the local park. It was exhilarating! Said hello to a man on the park bench and talked to a woman walking her dog. Looking foward to my next outing. Thank you , all for encouragement helping me on my journey.
- May 7, 2018 at 2:23 am #98358JanineParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
- November 30, 2017 at 6:12 am #75621https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 22Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Great on getting out. I’ve been out a couple of times this week. Both scary. The second time I not only passed the couples did walking but I also had a conversation with a security guard…. It might help if I had a girl coat, as I was waking about in near freezing weather in just a dress and rights!!!!
My big problem is, with s moustache and the weeks of beard growth, I cannot disguise myself as female!!!! I will keep getting out. Especially trips to my counselor.
Keep doing what you are doing, and enjoy yourself. I calculate the risks, and try to have an exit plan…. The other thing is, like with the security guard, he doesn’t know me, so what does it matter that he saw me dressed up?
- July 28, 2017 at 3:31 am #61348
- July 28, 2017 at 2:07 am #61334
- July 20, 2017 at 3:12 pm #60435Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 3570Has thanked: 3207 timesBeen thanked: 3818 times
- July 20, 2017 at 3:01 pm #60434https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 40Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
- July 20, 2017 at 2:03 pm #60433andreaParticipantRegistered On: February 8, 2016Topics: 28Replies: 91Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- July 20, 2017 at 11:22 am #60420
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.