Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I made the decision after many sessions of dressing in the safety of my home, to go out dressed. I arranged to dress up whilst staying at a holiday park on the coast. The aim was to go for a drive and get out to walk along the seafront. It didn’t quite go to plan though, due to the horrific weather we british endure each summer lol. I still got out and braved the wind and rain and even had a few passers by look me in the eye without recognising i was a tgirl….such a rush! I’ll definitely be doing it again, hopefully with kinder weather…

Good for you Jenna. I’m glad that you had a good experience, despite the weather.

andrea
      Lady

Hi Jenna

My first time out was also in a windy seaside town in England only it was the middle of winter. Well done girl it gets easier from now on

Big hugs

Anonymous

Congrats on this big step Jenna! Once you have been out, you want more.

hugvs, Liv

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenna   :  that sounds wonderful.  I hope to also experience my first time out.  Maybe the weather was horrific but the sun was definitely shining on you.🌹

Thanks girls. I’ve since been for a night out in the city dressed. What a rush that was!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Going out dressed can be scary at times but it’s a rush and thrill I can’t get from anything else.

Anonymous

Great on getting out. I’ve been out a couple of times this week. Both scary. The second time I not only passed the couples did walking but I also had a conversation with a security guard….  It might help if I had a girl coat, as I was waking about in near freezing weather in just a dress and rights!!!!

My big problem is, with s moustache and the weeks of beard growth, I cannot disguise myself as female!!!! I will keep getting out. Especially trips to my counselor.

Keep doing what you are doing, and enjoy yourself. I calculate the risks, and try to have an exit plan…. The other thing is, like with the security guard, he doesn’t know me, so what does it matter that he saw me dressed up?

Donna

Janine
      Lady

My first time out was something that I’ll never forget.
      I was scared yet excited about being out dressed en.femme and couldn’t get over the feeling of being out in public wearing a skirt and feeling the breeze blowing under it

Anonymous

Yesterday was my first time outside my apartment fully in femme. It was funny i never saw that girl in my rear view mirror before!!! Got some gas ,went to the local park. It was exhilarating! Said hello to a man on the park bench and talked to a woman walking her dog. Looking foward to my next outing. Thank you , all for encouragement helping me on my journey.

Hugs Shelley

Janine
      Lady

[quote quote=98358]My first time out was something that I’ll never forget.

I was scared yet excited about being out dressed en.femme and couldn’t get over the feeling of being out in public wearing a skirt and feeling the breeze blowing under it
      It was something that I didn’t expect to happen since I hadn’t been outside wearing a skirt before

Faye
      Lady

On my first time out I walked my dog. I can still remember stepping outside on that chilly November evening and as others have already described ,feeling the cold breeze around my skirt and legs. I walked my dog every evening from then in the same way.

On these walks I passed by other dog walkers and I suppose in time they took as much notice of me as I did of them. One person in particular would always smile, she was a woman older than myself and I am sure she felt some security in seeing another woman around as she seemed to always appear just after I walked past her house. I would like to think that anyway.😁

I’ve never been out but I want to so bad but if my own wife of 8 years can’t accept me then who the hell will I feel like I’m in the wrong for liking it is there anybody else from Mississippi on here

Anonymous

You might be surprised, although I don’t know what it’s like in your state.

My experience is that people other than my wife are wholeheartedly accepting of a 6′ 4″ man in a dress and heels.

So I feel for you wrt your wife, but maybe there’s somewhere you can go to enjoy some femme freedom?

And maybe you can talk to your wife – it might take frustrating years, but being open is better than being shut away.

Just accept that she feels very differently to you, and try to understand her feelings while helping her to understand yours.

Don’t set an outcome other than try ing to be happier together.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Once you make that first step outside you can’t get enough. I love dressing as Carla and going out. I finally realized no cares. I always shop as Carla and enjoy touching and trying on clothes. I have never had a negative reaction from a sales clerk, they just want to make a sale and some are very helpful. So take those small steps and it will lead to huge leaps.

Carla

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I’m glad you had a good first experience.   It just gets easier from here.  Congrats 👠💖🏳️‍🌈💋👗💅🍹♥️

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stepping Out For The First Time’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?