Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Penny Jay
      Lady

First I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to this wonderful site and all the positiveness it gives to members to achieve things they never thought possible.

I have been outside en femme a couple of times before, but under the cover of darkness, only seeing a couple of people at a controlled distance.

Today after getting myself all suitably dressed up en femme to bend in with my destination, and limited deconstruction to leave the house (woman in a bag), my wife and I headed for the coast, stopping once so I could drive en femme (after letting the woman out the bag).

First destination was very busy and no parking spaces, so we drove a little further along the coast.

Parked up at the alternative location, assessed the movements of anyone that was in the carpark, waited a few more minutes, took a deep breath and got out the car. Slipped on a borrowed ladies style fleece and walked away from the car.

Down a couple of dozen steps we got to the very wide path next to the shore with not to many people on it, and the sun started to shine. Ok, I’m comfortable with this, let’s go for a walk. Admired the scenery, took a few photos, walked past a dozen or so people just minding their own business, this is great. Before long we were back at the car and heading for home with a very big grin on my face. That was amazing.

We also went through a McDonald’s drive through, en femme, driving, aahhhhh!

Reversed the steps to get back to the house.

Today was a big day, and confirmation that what I have achieved so far, only makes me want more.

And PennyJ is also making dinner apparently, what an amazing day with all sorts of joyful emotions.

Stay safe ladies.

PennyJ

Anonymous

Hi Penny.

I am so happy to hear about your daylight outing. You must be so happy hun.

Keep it up. It just gets better and better.

Hugs

Natasha💋💋

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

I’m so proud of you for today babes.  At one point I wasn’t sure you were going to get out of the car,  but we waited until you were ready and I can only imagine how hard that was.

And then you surprised me again with the drive-thru after I was teasing that we could try that (initial panicked look on your face)   but what was that I was saying about boundaries are only those we set for ourselves lol!.

You looked beautiful today and the hardest part for me was not holding your hand all the time – but finally, we have a nice wee selfie of us together.

Train up to the centre of town, day of shopping then night out on the tiles next 🤣🤣

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Penny is a very lucky gurl in having someone like you. Our experiences are  so enjoyable when we can share it with our significant other. Sorry to say my wife still isn’t able to as she’s uncomfortable with the thought of going out together. With our boundaries things are starting to become easier but never to be taking for granted and she’s happy in where we are at right now. Its been mentioned in the distant future she will but only when she’s ready. I’m patiently waiting  but do enjoy reading stories from other’s and their experiences.. yes you are definitely special and Penny is so fortunate…🌷

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful hearing about your day light outing.  Just being out is a exhilarating experience and with your wife a special moment. And yes as I have noticed I’m wanting to do it more. Looking forward to the next time out.  🌷

on my long drive in my story, my confidence was hit hard through a McDonald’s drive thru, but the girlfriend has encouraged me not to give up. I’m glad you enjoyed your day, and well done for going out in daylight, I hope to do the same soon. X

Hi Penny,

Thanks for sharing your outing and success being who you are.  Enjoy your next outing.

Alice

Anonymous

Well done Penny…..heart pounds, knees tremble, catch your breath because it’s the ride of your life….bet you cannot wait to go again…huggs Grace x

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like a fantastic outing. Those times out for me are often quite scary at first but once I get past the fear it is such an exciting and thrilling experience that I cold never get from doing anything else.

Anonymous

The first few times can be a bit frightening. But, once the fear wears away, the feeling you get when you go out en femme always feels great each and every time…

Anonymous

Hi Penny,

That first time out is always a thriller; a real adrenaline rush.  But with your wife as your wing-girl, it could only go right for you…and I’m glad it did.  And having company is always better than alone.  Be sure to thank her properly, and ask for another outing together.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Congratulations! You took a big step today!

Heather

Congradulations. You must be a very brave person. Good for you. Your adventure reminds me of a similar trip to the cost. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

What a wonderful story, Penny.  Congratulations.  Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

Good for you girl, enjoy it. Girls day out, that’s so awesome!!!! Proud of you, now plan the next outing and have a blast babe 🙂

Two lucky girls sharing a very special day, good luck for the future. Pyxx.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?