Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

This is my first time sharing in a forum like this. We’ll see how it goes.

I thought I would tell everyone about the first time I really crossed dressed. Now I had tried on things before like bras, panties, nylons, and dresses. But I had never really put it all together and tried to look like a woman.

I was 14 and my family was gone so I was home alone and would be for a while. I went to my parents master bathroom where I showered to get ready for the day. I just liked there shower better, it wasn’t unheard of at my house to use their shower.

While showering I decided to use my moms soap and shampoo, I loved the smell and I really started to feel feminine as I showered.

When I got out I was feeling really womanly. So I found a pair of my moms panties and put them on. I then put on one of her bras and stuffed it with some rolled up socks. I put on her long silky robe that was a soft peach color and then stared at my slef in the mirror. I loved the way I looked. Being a teenager I didn’t have any body or facial hair. The bra I was wearing felt great, I would let the robe slip open so my bra would show a little bit. I loved the way that my lacy bra would play peek a boo under the robe.

I fixed my hair up into a feminine pixie style as best as I could. I then decided to do some make up. Not having any experience in this area I experimented. It was pretty heavy and I’m sure it looked terrible, but I had a great time playing around with it. I would stand there in the mirror and pose letting my bra show or letting my leg stick out from my robe. I felt like a real woman for the first time in my life.

I found a pair of black nylons and put them on. They were control top so they helped to hide my bulge. I stood there with my robe open looking at the woman I had become. I loved being her! I possed some more in the mirror just taking it all in. It was wonderful.

I decided to move on with my day so I wrapped my robe around my self and went to the kitchen for breakfast. It was fun walking around with my nylon clad feet padding on the ground. I tried my best to walk like a woman would.
      I went and poured my self a bowl of Special K cereal, the kind my mom would eat thinking that it was the most feminine thing I could have. I sat at the counter on a bar stool with my legs crossed like a woman and ate. I let the robe slip of my legs exposing my nylon encased legs. I ran my hands over them loving the feel of the pantyhose.

After I finished breakfast I cleaned up the kitchen and went back to my moms room.

I found a sweater dress that was black with some red a silver designs. I put it on and then found a pair of black heels. I checked my self out in the mirror and I loved seeing the woman I had become. The heels made my legs look so good.

I walked around the house just enjoying being a woman. I went up down the stairs I heels practicing walking. I would walk I. Yeh kitchen tile just to hear the click of the heels. I also loved hearing the swish of my nylons as my legs rubbed together as I walked, such a feminine sound. I sat on the couch and watched TV, as I did so I practiced crossing my legs and sitting in other feminine ways. It was wonderful.

After several hours I knew my parents would be getting home so I changed and put everything away. But it opened up a whole new world for me, the first time I had truly seen myself as a woman.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your story Michelle,

Lisa

🙂

Robin
      Lady

What a wonderful time you had.  Thanks for sharing.  It brings back some great memories.

Nicole Markova
      Baroness

Great story thank you for sharing

Anonymous

Michelle sounds like you had a lot of fun that day girl I myself had a whole summer vacation doing the same thing you did I would get dressed up and spend about six hours a day as the girl I wanted to be crossing my legs and sliding my hands up and down my pantyhose and loving it I would watch the price is right cause the women were so feminine and beautiful I would love to act like them and I would spend hours looking and posing in the mirror sorry for rambling on but just wanted to let you know that I was like you girlfriend hugs Jasmine

Hello Michelle; Thank you for sharing this story. We definitely feel our most fem when we put everything together.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?