- September 26, 2020 at 1:16 pm #387811Jacqui LaMontagneParticipantRegistered On: September 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 0Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
So, I’m just beginning my cross and tomorrow I’m shaving for the first time. I’m excited to get smooth for the first time but I don’t know if I’m going to do it correctly I’ve got fresh razors and cream with hydrating properties so I think I’m good. But do you girls have a tips for shaving legs, arms, lady parts etc.?
- October 11, 2020 at 10:46 pm #393321Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 371Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 1670 times
Sanctuary wet skin moisture miracle afterwards, and talc.
After a few attempts it gets quicker, you are less prone to rashes, and it stops being so prickly when it grows back.
- October 11, 2020 at 9:47 pm #393307Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 175Has thanked: 928 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
Epilating has been more successful for me than shaving or hair removal creams. Lots of trial and error and initial discomfort but it’s so worth it!
- October 1, 2020 at 4:04 am #389131Dylie WinkParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
Iike to get the veet hair removal cream it’s so handy for legs, idk if Nair is the same or better but I hear that works too. Just simply apply, wait 5 mins, wipe of the hair, and enjoy being Smoove. Loll
- October 1, 2020 at 3:48 am #389129
- October 1, 2020 at 3:44 am #389127Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 82Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
when I first shaved my legs I did cut myself and was sure careful the next time and as for underarms I always try to shave them while in shower and even just to keep my legs shaved while taking shower and it does feel so good when u shave and then have nylons on those beautiful legs
- September 29, 2020 at 1:18 pm #388652DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 190Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 481 times
If you haven’t shaved yet please follow the advice of the other girls – trimmer first, shave in the shower or bath so that your skin is nice and warm, use new blades and lots of shaving gel, shave with the grain first time (especially around your lady parts) and moisturise. Half expect a rash somewhere and don’t expect to be silky smooth first time. It will get better after a few shaves – I promise. You will love your new feminine look!
- September 29, 2020 at 9:46 am #388586CassieParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
I found shaving close to the groin a problem. Not the shaving itself but when the hair starts to grow back in. It got really prickly and irritating. I am going to try waxing as I can’t afford laser yet. I have had my back and chest waxed with good results but they don’t rub up against anything as they grow back in. Someone may have advice for this. I just wanted you to be aware.
- September 29, 2020 at 9:26 am #388581Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 873Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1680 times
Trimmer first to beat down the heavy work. Then hot water shower or bath, I like shaving in the shower, use lots of shaving cream and new sharp razor. TAKE YOUR TIME! I find shaving very relaxing to me. Have fun, and enjoy you new fresh shaved legs!
- September 27, 2020 at 5:51 pm #388123SutekinaParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 1090 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
Exfoliate. Don’t worry about the razor bumps or if you develop a rash on your first try. Areas that have never seen a razor may not respond well to a sudden butchering. Most people will recommend shaving with the grain rather than against. It might not be as close a shave as you’d want, but your skin has memory too. You have to get the skin familiar with frequent shaves. You might follow that suggestion just to get your skin used to the idea of seeing a razor about once a week. On the fleshy parts, stretch as best as possible. The razor bumps should lessen after several shaves. Be sure to use a new razor on the private parts. Legs won’t be very sensitive but underarms are.
Consider waxing the private parts and shave everything else. Waxing is not cheap, but has lasting results. Laser brings even faster results but is pricey. I would say, though, that the cost of either is about the same in the end. You will see significant thinning of pubic hair in one year of laser, 6 treatments every other month whereas with wax, it will take about 3 years for similar results in the same frequency. But laser is more permanent than wax. If you choose wax, then after 3 years you’ll have to do the maintenance wax about twice a year. I did wax about 2 years and like the result but have recently switched to laser.
- September 26, 2020 at 4:00 pm #387844
- September 26, 2020 at 1:36 pm #387816Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 30Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
I shave all the female parts regularly once a week, I find the best for me
is the bath, and lather everything. Then soak for a while and then re-lather the parts individually when you are about to shave them. Don’t allow anything to dry before shaving
and take your time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.