Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, I’m just beginning my cross and tomorrow  I’m shaving for the first time. I’m excited to get smooth for the first time but I don’t know if I’m going to do it correctly I’ve got fresh razors and cream with hydrating properties so I think I’m good. But do you girls have a tips for shaving legs, arms, lady parts etc.?

Thanks

Love, Jacqui

Anonymous

Hi Jacqui

I shave all the female parts regularly once a week, I find the best for me

is the bath, and lather everything. Then soak for a while and then re-lather the parts individually  when you are about to shave them. Don’t allow anything to dry before shaving

and take your time.

Moisturise!

Sutekina
      Lady

Exfoliate. Don’t worry about the razor bumps or if you develop a rash on your first try. Areas that have never seen a razor may not respond well to a sudden butchering. Most people will recommend shaving with the grain rather than against. It might not be as close a shave as you’d want, but your skin has memory too. You have to get the skin familiar with frequent shaves. You might follow that suggestion just to get your skin used to the idea of seeing a razor about once a week. On the fleshy parts, stretch as best as possible. The razor bumps should lessen after several shaves. Be sure to use a new razor on the private parts. Legs won’t be very sensitive but underarms are.

Consider waxing the private parts and shave everything else. Waxing is not cheap, but has lasting results. Laser brings even faster results but is pricey. I would say, though, that the cost of either is about the same in the end. You will see significant thinning of pubic hair in one year of laser, 6 treatments every other month whereas with wax, it will take about 3 years for similar results in the same frequency. But laser is more permanent than wax. If you choose wax, then after 3 years you’ll have to do the maintenance wax about twice a year. I did wax about 2 years and like the result but have recently switched to laser.

Trimmer first to beat down the heavy work. Then hot water shower or bath, I like shaving in the shower, use lots of shaving cream and new sharp razor. TAKE YOUR TIME! I find shaving very relaxing to me. Have fun, and enjoy you new fresh shaved legs!

-SR-

Katrina
      Lady

I found shaving close to the groin a problem. Not the shaving itself but when the hair starts to grow back in. It got really prickly and irritating. I am going to try waxing as I can’t afford laser yet. I have had my back and chest waxed with good results but they don’t rub up against anything as they grow back in. Someone may have advice for this. I just wanted you to be aware.

Anonymous

If you haven’t shaved yet please follow the advice of the other girls – trimmer first, shave in the shower or bath so that your skin is nice and warm, use new blades and lots of shaving gel, shave with the grain first time (especially around your lady parts) and moisturise.  Half expect a rash somewhere and don’t expect to be silky smooth first time.  It will get better after a few shaves – I promise.  You will love your new feminine look!

Anonymous

when I first shaved my legs I did cut myself and was sure careful the next time and as for underarms I always try to shave them while in shower and even just to keep my legs shaved while taking shower and it does feel so good when u shave and then have nylons on those beautiful legs

Hi Jacqui,

I got a leg waxing recently at a wonderful salon and it was awesome.

Lee Ann

Epilating has been more successful for me than shaving or hair removal creams. Lots of trial and error and initial discomfort but it’s so worth it!

Sanctuary wet skin moisture miracle afterwards, and talc.

After a few attempts it gets quicker, you are less prone to rashes, and it stops being so prickly when it grows back.

Love Laura

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?