Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Penny Jay
      Lady

My wife and I went shopping today, the first all girls shopping trip!

I parked as close to the shops as possible in Scotlands capital this morning, jumped out the car (no hesitation this time), and we started walking a couple streets to the shops. Chatting along the way, passing other pedestrians, crossing in front of motorists, we formulated a plan.

A quietish upmarket department store was up first, in through the back entrance, we made our way through the mens department to the ladies sections. Tops, skirts, dresses, lingerie, shoes etc all very nice (and expensive), discussing styles, who would suit what, practical, party (& risky).

Moving on we stepped out the front door onto the main shopping street with views of the castle, quite busy, (nothing I can’t handle, I can do this). Very windy today, hair was all over the place, looking around enjoying the experience, I wasn’t the only one with hair troubles.

Next department store will be busier. Wandering around looking for the same jeans I’m wearing, to check out the different colours, no joy, I’ll order them online. Lots more different styles. With Birthdays and Christmas coming up, I’m taking mental notes, definitely blown the budget even for a virtual list. We picked up a packet of pop socks, as I browsed the footwear, my wife went and paid. (Alone in the ladies section of a department store dressed en femme, how did I get here, don’t care, I’m loving it.)

We then drove down the road to an indoor shopping centre, its one of the quieter ones around here, perfect for a first timer.

Wandered leisurely round the two floors, visiting a few shops along the way, some with fashion too young for me, some too old, it was great to wander around freely, searching for styles, the different fabrics, colours, I really felt comfortable, and what a wonderful experience.

I was even left for a couple minutes as my wife visited the ladies, back to the sale racks it was.

Was I clocked, a few times most definitely, did I care, no I was having to much fun and I was concentrating being as feminine as possible, walk, posture etc. Was I outed or made uncomfortable, no, nobody cared, I was minding my own business, and everyone was minding theirs. A BIG success, and would encourage everyone to work to their goals, one high heeld step at a time. Thank you to my wife, this forum and its participants, the pink fog descended today and it was a positive outcome.

A very enjoyable experience for both of us, yes we will be definitely having more girly shopping tips in the (very) near future.

Thanks for reading if you are still there,  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Live your dreams, safely.

PennyJ

Anonymous

got your feet wet now.. no stopping, come on in the waters fine. not as bad as you might have thought. have fun.

Penny Jay
        Lady

Thanks, will definitely be going out more now I’ve got a feeling for it, lovely and very enjoyable. Limited my nerves by taking smaller outings beforehand, knocking down more and more of my own boundaries every time.

Sounds like a wonderful day out!

Penny Jay
        Lady

It was one of the best days out we’ve had in ages.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Yesterday was such a lovely day and you were so relaxed (well, on the outside anyway) and it was good for both of us I think (I just need to practice relaxing and less of the protective lioness in me I think!).

Next time you can take me for a hot chocolate somewhere!

A girl’s day out shopping with the wife!

Penny Jay i am intensely jealous!  As i’ve gotten braver and bolder a girl’s day out has climbed higher on my to-do list and you give me hope!

Maybe next time they’ll have your jean size in stock and you can make your purchase live and in person.  If you do, please tell us about it.

Penny Jay
        Lady

Purchasing something is definitely on my to do list, after trying it on first.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?