Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I had been dressing for a while but never ventured into a shoe shop to purchase my shoes.

That all changed when my fantasy about this got the better of me and I just had to go to a shop as a woman.

I was and still am at the stage were I have confidence to be in a shop as a woman but not out in the street in a busy shopping centre.

So I had to come up with a plan. I had decided on my outfit a business woman look and I would purchase some ankle strap high heels.

The outfit was business like but sexy. The dress a red shift dress with a long zip fastening down the back. Underneath gorgeous black lace lingerie, with my favourite French knickers and matching bra and suspender belt. My legs encased by very sheer seemed stockings which I had to pull on very carefully to avoid snagging them as they were very delicate and soft.

I had identified the shoe shop I just had to navigate there to do this. In the end I decided to wear a baggy tracksuit over my women’s clothes. The women’s section was upstairs in the store and my heart was racing as I walked up the shop stairs. Once their I was relieved to see it was just me shopping and I looked around for a pair of heels to try on.

I found a pair that I liked a pair of faux suede 5 inch stiletto heels with an ankle strap. I plucked up the courage and went over to the assistant and asked her what size they went up to. She indicated they went to my size which was a relief. I was nervous but realised it was now or never and asked her for a pair in my size.

As she went the stockroom I sat on one of the seats in the centre of the room and quickly removed my tracksuit. The Assistant came back with the shoes and went over to the till counter area. I was sitting as a woman waiting and it was then she realised the shoes were for me. She smiled and came over to the seats with the shoes in the box.

She removed them from the box and undid the straps on the shoes ankles. She asked me if I wanted some help and I said yes. She slid my feet into the shoes and fastened the straps around my ankles. She complimented me on my choice of stockings and indicated a full length mirror across the room to check myself in. I carefully stood up and with my best femme walk made my way across the room to the mirror. I felt gorgeous and the experience was complete when she complimented me on how beautiful I looked.

And that’s my first experience shopping for shoes 👠.

Thank you for your story Katia! Congratulations on getting up the courage to go ahead.

It feels amazing when an associate gives you compliments after compliments. Someone like that should be praised for treating you just like any other woman that comes in the store. There should be more retail associates like that. Also, I know that the would also appreciate hearing from a customer too.

I feeling more and more comfortable walking around our local mall fully dressed. I know I would look more passable if I had a wig but I haven’t been able to pick one up. I haven’t heard any bad comments or had any concerns with me walking around. I definitely have a guy’s look and haircut (very short top, back and sides). I know that I am not passable but it really doesn’t bother me. And I don’t think it bothers anyone else in the mall either.

Today I went to MAC cosmetics and looked at lipstick. The girl even applied my choice for me. I looked in the mirror and I felt a little sexy at that time wearing lipstick!  Then I went to 2 other ladies’ stores. At each store, I was greeted by an associate that asked me if I needed any help. If I wanted to try something on, I would just have to let her know and she would get me a changeroom.

The main purpose of me going to the mall was because my favourite store, TORRID, is having a 50% off the entire store sale (I think it lasts until Sunday Aug 21 and online too!) and I was going to take advantage of that! I have said this before but the girls at my  local Torrid are amazing! I even had one customer give her opinion again and I helped her with her choices. It was a lot of fun!

After Torrid, I had a little bit more time so I went to Victoria Secret/PINK and walked around. The girls there are really nice too. She was trying to convince me to try on a bra. She was giving me compliment after another. It makes you so comfortable when the associates give you the attention just like any other shopper.

I haven’t been shoe shopping yet but I am looking forward to it when it happens.

Walking around in public gets easier and easier each time you go. You just have to realize that all the rest of the people don’t really care. Oh and if you do get that weird look, look them directly in the eye and give them a HUGE smile back. That will normally stop the gazing.

Hugs 🤗🤗🤗 and Kisses 💋💋💋
      Michelle

I have gone in person to Kohls and Belks. Now that I know my size I have ordered a few from Amazon. Torrid is next but I have to order them since I sadly have a very wide foot.

Susan.

Oh my, that is so lovely Katia.What a wonderful experience.I am so delighted for you.

Katie,

That sounds amazing! I’m very happy for you, and a little envious too! At this point I’m my life, I can only imagine going out dressed as a woman and shopping for shoes or anything else for that matter. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

Hugs, Jill

Hi katia, credit to you. Anyone who ventures into a shop to buy shies is a star. Practise your strut, and carry our banner high.
      Jane

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Your story was fun to read. Reminded me of my own first experiences.
      I can tell you that it’s addicting, and it gets easier every time.
      you soon realize the concealment means nothing to anyone but you. Just go for it. You may not be the prettiest or the worst looking girl. But even unattractive girls go shopping.

Staci Gal
      Lady

Shoe shopping is FUN.  I have worn gals shoes (sandals) since I was a teen, but other than the shoes, I did not cross dress, I just liked wearing gals shoes.  Even as a teen I was able to get up the nerve and go shoe shopping.  In 1995, I was out shopping as usual, saw a pair of kitten heeled thong sandals, tried them on and was hooked! Most all of my sandals since then have been heels.  Until about a year ago, I wore gals pants with my heels and presented as a guy.  Then I tried wearing a dress with my heeled sandals and loved the look and feel.  As for shoe shopping, I have gone into stores many times and tried on shoes without any problems.  Generally the staff are very helpful.  My most recent purchase was two weeks ago, I found a really cute pair of strappy, chunky heeled thong style sandals that look great.  On sale too! They go great with my midi t-shirt dresses on a warm summer day…  Have fun shoe shopping.  Smile, Staci…

Tracy H
      Lady

I bought my first pair of heels a couple of weeks ago. Once I got them home I watched Youtube videos on how to walk in heels. It takes practice but I am getting better each time. I got mine at Janet’s Closet in the Detroit area. The staff was helpful and made me feel really comfortable.

Tracy

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story and seemingly great experience. I was so nervous the first time I went shoe shopping en femme. In fact I was so nervous, I chickened out several times. But desire pushed me until I had the nerve to do it. Once in the store, seeing people looking at me and even walking past me in my aisle was making me feel like leaving.

Then out of nowhere, nerve struck. They want to look at me, I’ll give them a show. Whenever I tried on a new pair, I walked about the store, up and down aisles and posing and checking out my legs and shoes in mirrors.

After a while I was getting thumbs up and yes nods.It was a crazy, fun and exciting experience. After that when I could gather up enough nerve, I would go out to stores en femme and try on and walk around in shoes. shoes.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?