Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

Just wanted to share the stories of the first two times I went out dressed.

The first time was my first time in Belfast (NI) at age 18 alone.  I grew up in a very rural part of the country and was moving to ‘the big city’ for my first full time job after school.  It was February and I would be moving in the summer, so told my parents that I needed to go on my own to familiarize myself with the area.  I had called a lingerie shop and booked a fitting in advance.  At that time, I had no femme clothes of my own, so went in my male clothes and borrowed one of my mum’s bras.  Even though I didn’t know anybody, and nobody knew me I wasn’t brave enough to wear it when walking around.  It wasn’t until I went into the shop that I started to relax.  The girl who did the fitting was very friendly, but I didn’t buy anything that day because I was living at home for the next few months and trying to hide something from my mother is like hiding food from a mouse.

However, roughly 18 months later, after moving house, I went out fully en femme for the first time.  I was still wearing my male trainers and plain black fleece (which was long enough to hide, you know) but I had on a padded bra, panties, black leggings, a white t-shirt and wig.  I went to the local shopping center, got my make-up done at the beauty counter of the pharmacy, bought make-up for the first time and then went shopping.  By far my favourite part of the day was while browsing round the lingerie section of M&S, a woman (who looked to be of pensioner age, approached me from behind, tapped me on the shoulder and said, “excuse me young lady, can you help me?”

I couldn’t help but beam.  I explained that I didn’t work there, she apologised and moved on.  It gave me a feeling that I passed.  Had it not been for her, I may not be where I am now.

Hugs,

Isabel

Seren
      Baroness

Such a cute story Isabel! I’m still trying to pluck up the courage to go out fully dressed.

Sera x

Hi Isabel

Isn’t it a wonderful thing when you are spoken to as a female?.It’s happened to me quite a bit and I always get giddy when it happens. It’s saying that you pass as a girl. Isn’t that what we strive for? It never gets old no matter how many times it happens  Have a great day and stay safe when you are out dressed en femme .PS.I absolutely love the name that you choose

Jannie

Sammatha
      Lady

An amazing passage .

Your are very brave.

Hugs

Samantha

Terri
      Duchess

My first time out was in 1979 or 80. I remember how nervous I was. After that each time got easier and so exciting and relaxing at the same time. Now I really dont care if someone reads me. The feeling of being who I am is unexplainable.

Anonymous

Interesting how time changes things.  I remember the first time I ordered some movies from a catalog over the phone.  I was 11 and my voice hadn’t changed yet.  When the order taker called me “young lady”, I got very angry at her, corrected her and then cancelled the order.

Fast forward to today.  I wish I could disguise my voice to the extent that I would be called a feminine pronoun when ‘dressed’ in public.  I’ll have to work on that.

Helena
      Lady

I love stories like this. Always takes me back to my first time out, and I think we all remember our first time out fondly. I sure do because it happened at a cemetery one early morning. I know how it sounds, but there was a reason I chose that over somewhere so public.  It was both my first time out dressed and the first time I was befriended by a groundskeeper. But that is another story for another time-LOL!

Helena
        Lady

Thanks,  Tami-it was quite cute and charming actually. He really took me for a woman, and it might have helped that he was  a senior, so I didn’t feel threatened (but I was very nervous-lol!). He engaged me in conversation and even complimented on my dress. I remember that it was early in the morning and well, being a cemetery, not very much going on, ha! Best place to go to where there isn’t anyone and where I was able to be out in the fresh air and enjoy some outdoor Helena time.

Anonymous

That is a great story Isobel.I hope my first time goes as well as yours.Hugs to you.You are amazing.I love your name too.

I was twelve so in 1992 I guess.My Mom moved in A dresser of hers into my room who was moving things around and just stayed there.One night,I was watching A movie called “Death Becomes Her” and Goldie Hawn was wearing this very sensual red dress and suddenly A switch snapped in my brain.

I then opened the drower and saw my Mom’s panties,bra and A dress in it.So I put them on.Goldie also was wearing these gorgeous red heels-wanted to wear them.I looked in A bag nearby and saw A similar pair though more roughed up.I of course tried them on and yes they didn’t fit,but I hobbled around in them.

As A child I was just goofing around at the time,but in retrospect I did geninely enjoyed being in those clothes,especially the heels.I own none at the moment since I only have two ill fitting dresses and that’s it.However,that sensation of wearing those heels makes me want to own A pair and wear them again.

So,yeah that was my first time. 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?