• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When I was around 12 years old I would often pretend to have a stomach ache so that I could stay home from school.  I lived with my mom and two sisters.  My mom was tall and had large breasts.  I decided to dress in her bra and panties.  I stuffed panties into the bra to fill it out.  She had a garter belt with white hose.  I put those on too and wore one of my older sisters dresses.  I carefully put on make up as I had watched my mom do over the years.  I applied eye shadow with a liner, lip stick,rouge and mascara.  I walked around the house for a few hours dressed up admiring myself.  I painted my finger nails and toe nails.  Then as it was getting close to the time for my sisters to get home from school I changed clothes and removed the makeup and nail polish.  To my horror I discovered that mascara doesn’t come off that easily with just a wash cloth.  I scrubbed furiously to remove it.  I think that I almost yanked all my lashes out.  Did any of you have similar misadventures?  I learned from that experience to leave off the mascara in the future.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?