Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yes it’s me again with another land mark day in my new life. My new black skirt arrived today so I was straight upstairs to try it on. Oh wow – it fits great & looks lovely. Needless to say I’ve been waring it all day – they are so comfy aren’t they & look great with my stockings. . I’m supposed to be decorating but I seem be spending most of the day  walking around the house being a girl.

Anonymous

Rachael, is it a pencil skirt?

Anonymous

Hi Jerri, no it’s a stretchy ribbed mini skirt – it came with a little crop top so I’m waiting for my bra & boobs to arrive before I wear that too – ha ha. I do like pencil skirts too so I may get one soon.

Anonymous

That’s great to hear Rachael. It feels so nice to be girly with a nice skirt, stockings and heels. Enjoy your new skirt. I always look forward to receiving my girly items in the mail!

Hugs and kisses
      Sarah

I understand your delight Rachael, as it is a wonderful feeling when wearing new feminine apparel for the first time.  I agree that skirts are comfy and fabulous to wear.

Anonymous

Rachael…

Nice feeling, isn’t it???…

Stripping and hanging wallpaper or stripping and hanging around in a skirt…mmmm…

difficult decision…..not!!!

Smiles, grace ❤️

Eona Oh
      Lady

That is wonderful to hear. Good on ya. Funny, I tried on a hand me down skirt from my wife for the first time today. You’re right, they feel so damned good. Looking forward to a day of wearing it. ❤️

I know how you feel. My first was a black pencil skirt. I can still remember how great it made me feel. Not wait until you get that bra and boobs. I think we can all remember those feelings. Way to go girl.

Anonymous

Rachael you can’t beat the feeling of wearing a skirt, enjoy it sweetheart you deserve it.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Not my 1st time but 1st time wearing a leather skirt today and ive got to say i so pleased i bought it as wasnt sure it was me but as soon as i slided into it felt so amazing

I LOVE skirts there’s no nicer feeling than the breeze in you legs, men don’t know what there missing.

Love Trisha

My first was a plaid mini skirt, and I still like wearing it. A bit short to wear out and about, but fun at home.

I need more skirts

Bridgette

Leslie
      Lady

Yes it is wonderful feeling wearing a skirt. LOVE IT!

Leslie

Anonymous

I know how you feel, Rachael. I got my first skirt (from Dressbarn) about two years ago, and the feeling of being liberated from jeans was wonderful (even though I could only wear it when my wife was out of the house). Now, I have a dozen skirts, wear one almost every day, and it still feels wonderful.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That sounds like a fabulous day!

Amy

I love my skirts, I wear skater skirts mostly, just love the feel of stockings and skirts,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Skirts are just so great, aren’t they?!  Look good, feel good and they’re so femme as well.  I can’t get enough.  I tend to go for shorter and leather but that’s personal choice but I do have a random emerald green sequin mini skirt which is also fun.

I hope this is the first of many for you.  Enjoy wearing them and being all the girl you want to be.  The little top sounds fab as well!

Don’t go decorating in them though.  Wouldn’t want to get paint on your lovely new clothes *giggles*

Love Rachel

Mini, midi or maxi, or even something in between.  A-line, pencil, swing, skater or one of the myriad styles we have available.  A good skirt is just so comfortable to wear.  And we can have them to match any mood too.  Gotta love them.

PaulaF

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?