Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So this morning when I was getting ready for work, 6 AM-ish, I realized at the last possible minute I had accidentally grabbed a pair of panties for the days work clothes.

Rather than run upstairs and wake up my SO I just figured, heck with it today’s my Friday anyways.
      I know for many of you this probably seems like a small matter, but my work entails 12 hours of standing, walking, climbing stairs, (occasional sprinting) as well as lifting bending and all manner of physical activity, in addition to the temperature being a balmy 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit) and being surrounded by ‘manly’ men full of their manliness! Lol

Long story short (too late) it was a glorious experience and the work day passed in a pink haze as I was far to conscious of my body and the sensual sensations.

Abbey
      Lady

I work at home now and I sometimes dress when I can. I like talking to people on the phone while wearing a dress/skirt, heels, and  stockings. I giggle to myself and think “if this person only knew”.

Thank you for sharing your story. I’m sure more than a few of those “manly” men are closet CD’s too.

Kisses, SR

Anonymous

Lovely Rei

Isn’t it amazing how such a small item that nobody can even see…can change your whole day!!!   little victories Rei xx

and I agree with Samantha, I bet one of those manly men probably had panties on too!!…

smiles, grace x

I occasionally wear knickers for work too also fairly tight leggings too. As I work on my own at night I meet very few people. I was a bit wary of meeting anyone while wearing tight fit leggings but it’s now part of my daily routine. The feel of wearing knickers is just right

Anonymous

I have worn Panties to work and even had on nylons and it was soo hot I had to remove them and leave them in mens room where I worked and wondered what another guy would think when and if he found them

Susan Zed
      Lady

I used to do this too and for awhile when I was in a relationship with a very sexual lady she would also get me to paint my toenails and wear pantyhose/tights to work. She would then text me during the day to remind me and make suggestive comments..it was all rather crazy. I dont know if someone told one of my male collegues about me but one day he was sitting next to me looking at a screen, then put his hand near my leg and plucked at my ttrouser leg. When I asked him what he was doing and he said “seeing if you had stockings on underneath”. Lucky for me that day I didnt!

Great story! That sounds like it would have been exciting, but being outed at work and pawed at? Not cool!

Anonymous

Hi Rei… I’m in panties 24/7… you be you!!

Becka
      Lady

Great,

For reasons I cannot explain I was also worried about wearing panties to work!

Good for you!

It’s like a happy accident! I’m almost looking forward to next weeks return………almost

I wear panties daily and yes the first time wearing panties to work is a fun experience. Its kind of a haha I have panties on and none of you guys know it!

Susan Zed
      Lady

You are right about that – getting outted would have been embarrassing!

Susan Zed
      Lady

Me too Abbey. When on a call and I can look down where the hem of my skirt meets my tights clad shaved legs and being able to reach out and touch that nylon whilst talking to work mates on the phone is lovely 🥰

Since I’ve been wearing panties 24/7 since the mid 80s, it has always been my little secret. The first few times were a bit scary, but as time went on, it just seemed to be the norm. Unless I want a coworker to know I’m wearing panties, it’s nobody’s business what I have on under my pants.

I’ve always found it fun to think about my female coworkers and think how much prettier my panties are than hers, or to wonder what’s underneath her skirt or pants. But rest assured, I’ll have my panties on.

Kay

Anonymous

I like to underdress at work. I always wear a bra, knickers and tights or hold ups. I work with a lot of women and I love to think that I’m wearing the same underwear as they are. Its such a lovely feeling!😍

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Purchasing and under-wearing of panties started maybe 12-15 years ago for me. For the past 5 years it has been every day.  This can be problematic while changing in the men’s locker room for swim practice on the three or four days per week I did that prior to COVID-19. My technique involved pulling the panties down together with my pants to try to conceal them, then just going commando the remainder of the day.  I am sure this little ruse wasn’t always successful, but all were kind hearted enough to never call me out.

These days, I am swimming with a very supportive group of people at a recreation center and I now show up at the pool as Ellie with my one piece on already and nearly everyone has been so kind, respectful, and even supportive. I feel blessed indeed. I have been joined by others while changing out of the wet swimsuit with my panties and breast-forms on in the men’s locker room. I briefly felt panic at that exposure, but quashed it and just went ahead with changing into Ellies’ day attire. What other option? The two guys nearby just kept their own conversation going paying no obvious attention toward me, and we all said the normal “hi, excuse me” one would expect when passing by to leave. I imagine they had a chuckle or two after my departure, but I feel so fortunate with the folks Ellie has met in public so far.

Wow, you’ve really had some fantastic experiences! Fortunate indeed.

Ellie Hope
          Baroness

[postquote quote=399008]
          I’ve had a few evil eye occasions, but just ignore and look the other way. I also understand that there’s likely to be a painful incident at some point. I hope I have the strength, confidence, and understanding to let it go and not ruin my day. Probably also helps to have poor hearing..lol.

Anonymous

What a Rush!

Anonymous

Totally get this!

I’d been wearing red nail polish on my toes while I was on vacation and forgot to remove it until it almost time to leave for work. Since I was running late I considered going to work  wearing the polish but reconsidered and my wife and I scramble to remove the polish. That turned out to be  a good decision because I had to take my company physical that evening. I can’t imagine how embarrassed I’d have been sitting in the medical office wearing little more than my underwear and red nail polish.

Elizabeth

Nice! Your wife sounds like a hero. I’m glad you dodged that bullet.

Anonymous

Some of those feelings are just so great are they nott?

Boxer Shorts to work? Dime a Dozen!

Lace or Silk Panties to Work? Almost Priceless! Worn With Stockings & Garters? Priceless!

Stockings at work hmmmmm? That sounds magical!

I’m waiting on a delivery of lingerie/stocking right now, but I wonder if the sensory overload might be too much for me to get anything productive done…….to be continued

Anonymous

Will look forward to reading the outcome, assuming you publish it of course.

Emily
      Lady

Those who have been wearing panties consistently for a long time now, can easily take things like this for granted. Well done you for being daring! The danger(?) here is once you’ve crossed that bridge of wearing what you want, it’s hard to turn back. ( nor will you want to). Thanks for sharing this story. This is one of things I love about this site, you can share things like this and know you will receive positive feedback and encouragement.

Honestly, my short time here at CDH has been such an eye opening experience, filled with insights and revelations I sometimes wonder how I managed without all these years.

I’ve been doing that for a couple weeks now, and I love it. I feel empowered by it. Decided to start wearing a sleeping bra this week. This is addictive.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?