Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just had the greatest time,  was out traveling alone and was able to underdress most days.  A few days I was able to be out in the sun dressed in just bra and panties,  trying for some tan lines.  Anyway spent some time doing my nails in cherry red.  Was not sure what I would think but simply loved the look and feel.  Was so sad to remove the polish prior to getting hime.  I did take a pic of my toes to show my wife.  Will be doing more on that front during the winter months

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I simply love to paint my nails and I do get sad when it’s time to take it off.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Stephaniewy.

Oh goodness….you do realise what you have done, don’t you???..

You will be totally hooked now, painted nails really does become  an addiction…..and cherry red, that’s dreamy

Welcome to your future!!!!

Grace x

Grace so true just had to apply some cherry red toenail polish today.  Second time and I love it.  Did it with my wife present and she said looks cute but better hide it when needed.  So OK!!

Anonymous
      Lady

I love to do my nails. Favorite colors red and hot pink. I also paint my wife’s nails

Anonymous

Good for you Girl! I almost always paint my toenails and am able to leave them finished for several weeks at a time, although I do change the color to match my mood! Ha! I have painted my fingernails for a weekend at home, but sometimes will just use adhesive pads and fake nails for an evening or two. Keep it up and enjoy!

hugs, Lisa

For those times girls that you are in male mode and self conscious of the colors then I suggest you use clear nail polish to cover those lovely nails. Keeping them trimmed and shaped with a good coat of clear polish will keep you in a happy state without the concern of people staring

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Deborah. I wear clear gloss polish on my fingernails most days and the gloss does highlight them and have had female cashiers notice. Some here have said that a very light pink color is not as noticeable but I haven’t tried that yet. The toes can be any color because you can hide them and I love looking down and seeing them.

Anonymous

While, that’s fine. I first painted mine, this past summer. I continue to wear Nail Polish, as I enjoy it. Nail Polish is for anyone, this being for both guys and girls alike. I appreciate you painted you Nails. Although, I do wonder why, you waited so long. I love to wear a variety of, different Colors, and Shades of Nail Polish. It is fun to get your Nails painted. I’m happy you’ve enjoyed it. @nailpolishlover

Good for you, Stephanie, but you will soon find yourself hooked, lol.
      My toenails are always painted, bright reds or pinks, and my fingernails are as well. I use Perfect formula ruby pink during the week, which out of the sun or cold just looks normal but shiny, but in the cold,or sun? pretty pretty pink, and I love it, lol
      I don’t present as female for the most part to the outside world, but I sure do have some obvious clues if someone looks lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Hope Roberts
      Baroness

Way to Go Stephanie. I keep my toenails painted cherry red or some shade of red year round. In the summer I wear my crocs more vs flip flops and nobody is the wiser!

Hope

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?