Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good Day Everyone

So I started my new position this last week and would like to thank all those that wished me luck.  I was hoping to have more to talk about at this point but do not really have much.  It is the EOY at my company and that means that both management and team members are scrambling to get everything done that has that deadline.  I spent the week staring at a screen going through new hire training (been there 20 years) a lot of which was honestly useless to me.  I did realize that I know a lot more about the product sets that I will be supporting so that is good.  Just going to keep on going and still hoping for the best.  Hugs Dorothy

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Dorothy ,

Hang in there , I think it is only going to get easier with time !
      When you have settled into your new position , your experience is going to give
      you the tools you need to fit into the new role in the company.

Love Sylvia.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thanks for the update. I think it was said that your experience will pull you through. next question, how are you fitting in with the girls there?  Could it be you in the future???

Anonymous

Glad to hear it wasn’t as terrible as you had feared! 🙂

Good luck Dorothy in your new position!

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?