Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been seeing a very sweet, caring guy for a few months and things have progressed well. He has been patient with letting me dictate where our relationship is going and at what pace with no pressure. I had been considering letting things go to a new level in our relationship and we both met with our respective medical professionals to ensure we were both healthy. However, we had not yet moved forward. This last week, he had to go to Las Vegas for business and asked if I wanted to accompany him. I agreed. Not only was it one of the greatest experiences getting made up and dressing “two the nines” and hitting the town, but I got to be his “girl” for the first time. What an amazing experience. He was such a warm, gentle and attentive gentleman. It had been way too long since I felt so much like the woman I had longed to be. I missed being with someone who wants me for me, not just for what I could do for them. It is why I became Dani. The best part is we seem even emotionally closer than before. He has no qualms about holding my hand or slipping his arm around my waist in public, and absolutely treats me like a lady. I’m liking this. Can’t wait to see where this goes.

He sounds like a keeper now Dani. It is so wonderful to have a boyfriend that accepts you as you are and I have found it to be a glorious joy. Be patient and continue what you’re doing girl.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s wonderful Dani.

Hugs, Liara

Very nice, Dani.

So happy for you.

Diane

Anonymous
      Lady

Happy for you Dani and its inspiring to hear stories like this. There really are good kind gentlemen out there who admire and love us for the person we are. You are so lucky and it sounds like he’s a keeper. Have a great time dear.

Anonymous

I Love that! Thank You for sharing such a beautiful experience and I’m so cheering you on! That’s what dreams are made of and you’re living yours my friend. Absolutely Marvelous! 🥰

Jane Don
      Lady

I’m really happy for you, but also somewhat envious –

Very pleased for you.

Flower
      Princess

Congratulations i hope you are happy with and hopefully it goes feather

Anonymous

You are “Living the Dream” Enjoy and Congratulations!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

This sounds like a good Ol’ fashioned love story. It seems a happy ending is in sight. Bless you.

Anonymous

congrats Danielle! So nice to find supportive and caring companionship. Good luck with the relationship!

— Abbie 🥰

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Danielle what a wonderful story, thank you for sharing your joy!  Finding someone who loves us for who we are, and not just for what we can do for them.  It’s all we really want in life, and its  priceless!  Congratulations on finding it.  You sound so happy, and I am happy for you girl!

Stevie

So happy for you Danielle!! As someone who has a boyfriend myself I can definitely relate to how it feels to be in a relationship with a guy, it’s wonderful that you have found someone who’s a great partner and who you feel special with!

Anonymous

Very cool, thank you for sharing! It is an amazing feeling, being valued for who you are❤️

Haley😘

Love this story!

But ah geeze, just when I think I’m moving forward from the funk crossroads I was at a few days ago, I read something like this post and it brings it all back… the vision of this story, the romance, the being a woman for a man, being treated like a woman for the evening…. oh boy, I’m feel’n the funk again!

Anonymous

Oh Dani congrats girl sounds like got a real winner for sure. Don’t let him slip through. Really sounds like a nice guy like my bf is.

Hugs and hoping for more to come

Donna

So So happy for you !

Dani, my happiness for you is simply overflowing!!!!
      Hugs
      Jules
      💖💖

Hi Danielle nice to meet you and what a sweet post you and many others here are deserving of a friendship with someone who you care about and it sounds like you hit this one out of the park good luck girl and enjoy your love ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

As a CDer who has had the experience of being both a boyfriend, and girlfriend, to another CD person I can tell you the joy of giving and getting total acceptance can not be matched. Treasure it. It is a rare commodity.

Your post has made my day! If I could write my future days it would read the same.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?