Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Tomorrow I have an appointment for my first wig and makeover. I can’t tell you how nervous I am. I am not nervous about buying a wig or sitting for a makeover but very nervous that when done I will be very dissapointed in the final outcome. I, like many of you have a vision in my head as to what I want to look like but the reality is I probably can’t get there. I find myself doubting everything about dressing, makeup, clothes and more. I am overwhelmed by choices, decisions and appearance. Please send good vibes that what happens tomorrow will be acceptable.

Rachel

Rachel, Good luck on your first makeover and wig. I know that you will love how you look. Please share some Pic’s with us.

Love, Michele

Oh sweetie, best of luck. I’m kind of in the same boat. Tried myself today for the first time and thought I looked like Schrek in a wig, lol. But some more practice and a few more pointers and I’ll get it.. If you are having a professional do it I’m sure it will be amazing. Good Vibes to you sweetie.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

A special occasion indeed. No matter the outcome I’m sure you will be impressed.  Nothing could prepare you so accept the fact that this will be something that will definitely take you to another level and that’s what we’re all looking for. Please tell us more about your experience we’re all awaiting .  I too am anticipating this moment and to wondering how it will play.   The best to you tomorrow. 🌹

Rachel……..you will be fine sweetie. I recommend you obtain one of those apps that allow you to put your face on screen then you can play will different areas and see how you would look….they are great…..gives you a new look each time. Remember….we don’t look like we think we do in a mirror or on film. Do send us a photo of your make-up and wig………..if you dare. I think you will be stunning!

Dame Veronica

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Not all girls have a feminine face or body. I for one do not have a very feminine face, but I’ve learned that that makeup, when applied properly onto a male face, can make a male face look very feminine. The proper wig can also make a male face look more feminine. When I buy a wing I make sure it has a thick bang to hide my male brow.  If you have a thick male neck, a shoulder length wig that hugs the neck will help to make it look thinner. I realize that we all want to have that flawless, feminine appearance, but it more how you feel once fully dressed. I sure you’ll feel wonderful after your makeover, darling.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel,

That is an exciting day scheduled tomorrow! From all of the pictures I’ve seen by professional makeup artists whether at a salon or as a transformation professional they have looked amazing. Having a professional apply your makeup will take into account facial structure and coloring when choosing foundation and all of the other colors they will use. Choosing the correct wig is very important in how it flows around and with your facial shape too. Hair color is also important and from experience I know the professional who helps you will put you into the wig which will only make your outcome fabulous. You will be in great hands for both the wig fitting and the makeover. Being nervous is normal but I believe you will look as beautiful on the outside as you do on the inside. Have a great time and enjoy your makeover. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Christy
      Lady

With your expectations set so low, I bet you will be thrilled!

I don’t know what your male mode looks like, or your body type, But a professional who’s been doing M to F transformations regularly for some time can work miracles with almost any age and body type. With the right wig, clothes, makeup, etc. The hard part will be trying to duplicate it yourself later, But to me that’s all part of the fun of dressing. Also remember, looks aren’t everything there’s voice, movement. mannerisms. I envy you!I’ve yet to have a professional makeover, but very much want to sometime!

Michelle, W

Anonymous

Well… the makeover went great. The people at Hanna’s Designs were great. I started with makeup and then part way through, was able to put on my new wig. When done, I was thrilled with the results. I changed into my girly outfit and drove the two hours home. I felt confident that I was passable. When I got home my wife was amazed. She said that I looked like a different person.

I have a few pictures uploaded now. They are labeled Rachel_1 and Rachel_2.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel,

Loved your pictures and I seriously could not tell you weren’t an actual GG. You looked fantastic with the wig and makeup. Have fun and now the hard part begins. You get to learn how to do your own makeup or did you get some good tips from the makeover person. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Christy
        Lady

You look great! Congrats!

What a great experience for you Rachel, you look fantastic!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Don’t be too worried about how you might look afterwards. Enjoy the experience. With the right wig and makeup you will probably be amazed at how you look. I’ve seen ordinary looking guys go into a room for a makeover and a drop dead gorgeous girl comes out. It’s like magic what the right hair and makeup can do.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful to hear.  And the ride home; for me my  only wish it wouldn’t end. And your wife and her reaction, must have been amazing. Happy for you and now I’m sure you can’t wait for the next time. 🌹

Hi Rachel ,

Your Pictures look great. One day soon I hope to have a full make over. I hope to look as god as you.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?