• Author
    Replies
      Lexi Rose Zele
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 41

Hi Lisa,

My fitness goal is to hit 195-200lbs. I am 6’3″ and I am currently 225. I have already lost about 50 pounds (275 at my heaviest).

Ways that I have been trying to loose the pounds was to cut out some of my carbs and sugars that I was having waaaaaay to many of every day. Also I replaced salads with other premade foods. I am also trying to avoid anything canned and packaged as much as possible (I don’t care how healthy some of those things say they are).

I also have a very physical job which helps me burn about 4000 calories a day. I also go running, and lift weights at home and focus on exercises that will increase my feminine figure. (Work that booty girl!)

Lately, I have kind of slacked off and have not been as diligent in my diet or exercise. Somewhere I lost the motivation that was keeping me going to be slim. I think I am looking for that next thing to drive me, but right now I need to try to keep going even if I am not motivated. I really do not want to start packing on the pounds again, because I am really loving the way I look.

Lexi

4 users thanked author for this post.
        LisaT
        Lady
        Registered On: January 31, 2021
        Topics: 41
        Replies: 472

You sound quite expert and dedicated to me which is just what some of us need an inspiration.  I’m slacking at the moment I have family around again as they came to visit for Easter. It’s difficult to move let alone dress and exercise en femme so i still haven’t dared to go near the scales since Easter Sunday.  But you remind me I must make the effort.

thank you

hugs

Lisa xxx

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Lexi Rose Zele
          Lady
          Registered On: October 15, 2019
          Topics: 1
          Replies: 41

Not a problem. I know the feeling about having distractions take you away from your goals. I know that we just may need to make small adjustments to our life to make it a part of our daily routine. A friend of mine once told me that if something is really important to you, you will make time for it. For me, that means I get up at 5:30am to workout (even though I am not a morning person at all and hate getting up that early) just so that I can make sure I get a good workout in for the day. I have yet to try the HIIT training I heard so much about. I usually try to go running and workout in my little home gym.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Darlene Hollis
        Lady
        Registered On: January 18, 2021
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 23

Lexi, 50#’s is huge, way to go!  You’re doing the right stuff, so you’ll get there.  Sometimes it’s okay to slack off for a bit and then get back on it again.  I seem to hit plateaus in my weight loss journey, where I just get stuck for awhile, then I start losing a bit again with no discernable change in diet or activity.  Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Darlene

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Darlene Hollis
      Lady

I’m checking in after easter weekend festivies.  Went to lunch with my SO at a bbq joint on Saturday.  Only the 3rd time we’ve been out at a restaurant since the covid shut down.  Shared easter treats with the grand kids this morning.  Got on the scale this evening and now I’m back to 186#, which is where I was at the start of March.  Long term goal is still 170#, but goal for April is 180#, with sensible eating and excercise.  Inga and Lisa-you girls are doing great!

Hugs,

Darlene

LisaT
        Lady

I had an absolutely fabulous Easter. Kids running around collecting eggs.  Super pampered for the evening feast.  Black lingerie with black seamed Gio stockings and suspenders over smooth freshly shaved legs.  Roast Lamb with Grand Reserva Rioja. After dinner Bunnahabhain single malt and coffee while the dogs enjoyed the bones.

Slippers off relaxing with She who must be obeyed when the sister in law returned.  “Nice stockings “ she observed before leaving again.  Whoops!

I am not going near any scales for at least 3 days!

hugs

Lisa xxx

Darlene Hollis
      Lady

Checking in on the Ides of March.  I am down to 183#.  I haven’t been under 185# since my 20’s.  Rewarded myself with a trip to Torrid.  The sales girl was super helpful, let me into the dressing room and kept bringing me things to try on until I found what I liked.  Bought some black heels, a navy blue sleeveless blouse and a black A line skirt.  I asked the sales girl if she gets many custimers like me and she said I was her first, but she hoped that she could get more because she was having a lot of fun.  I was having fun too, and the heels feel fantastic!

5 users thanked author for this post.
        LisaT
        Lady

It sounds like a fabulous day out.  You will have to find another reason to reward yourself soon.

hugs

Lisa xxx

Elaine
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 2, 2015
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 94

My weight is down 30+ pounds from 8 years ago – 210 to 177.  I did it the old fashioned way – eat less move more.  No diets, fads, personal trainers, gym membership…,

Eat less – I realized my nemesis was the candy machine at work.  I used to look for fresh fruit first but of course the candy machine didn’t have any.  So ate a candy bar twice a day.  Needless calories.  Soooo I gave up the candy, deserts, chips, 2nd helpings.  To be honest I still eat those things sometimes but not everyday like I used too.

Move more – getting exercise doesn’t have to be hard or expensive.  I yoga for about 20 minutes (google Yoga with Adrienne).  Simple easy to follow routines, and even a month long day by day session.  And it is FREE.  Also I walk.  Up to 4 miles a day, about an hour.  Cheap to do and a good brisk walk is a great way to start the day.  I also do little things to force me to walk – park at the far end of the parking lot, take the stairs so on and so on.

Although I had lost the weight I still had a roll of fat around my belly so awarded myself with a tummy tuck.  Don’t ask how mush (very expensive).  But I feel so much better about myself both in the male and female mode.

Good luck.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Elaine.
        LisaT
        Lady

Elaine

This is similar to my plan for which progress is slow,  In the past I have included swimming about 2km two to three times a week but the nearest pool is some distance away and probably shut at the moment.  I may have to consider open water swimming the lochs around here are several miles long.and of course there is always the Atlantic.

hugs

Lisa xxx

Diana Morgan
          Lady
          Registered On: February 22, 2021
          Topics: 7
          Replies: 574

Eeek – swimming in the Atlantic? Sounds a chilly proposition even in the summer.

I once put my bare foot in the Irish Sea on the Antrim coast and it took about a week to thaw!

Diana

Diana W
      Lady
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 263

I’m in!

I lost 70 lbs a few years ago.  But I’m about 12-14 lbs higher than I was at my lowest.  There’s no way I’m going anywhere near back to my old weight.  Unfortunately I fell last Saturday and landed heavily on my left knee.  Nothing is broken but I’m still in pain as my knee was badly scraped and cut so I can’t do anything physical.  But I’m using the app MyFitnessPal to track my calories.  I’m also looking to cut carbs as that’s my greatest weakness.  I’ve done it once and I’ll do it again!

LisaT
        Lady

Disna

I’m so jealous of your discipline.  My approach has always been to excersize and burn calories without really paying much attention to diet.  I don’t snack much anyway and tend to eat two meals a day breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening.   This time I have cut out alcohol forMarch which seemed a good idea.  My weight is going nowhere. Be been on scales  a couple of times since posting and it’s stubbornly at 202lbs.  The stiffness in my core is easing off as I make yoga a routine once again. I will give it another week and perhaps rethink.

Stevie65
      Lady
      Registered On: September 6, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 185

I sit here in tears. Completely depressed… I see many ladies here at the weight i want to be at 190to 195 lbs. I am 240 right now. It is very hard and more i try the fatter i get. I am going to say i am in but I am going to see my doctor. There are a few options i have and want to look into. Warmer weather is coming ànd looking to get outside more.

Stevie

Darlene Hollis
        Lady

Hey Stevie,

Welcome to Lisa’s fitter March club.  I want to give you some words of encouragement.  Losing weight is not an easy thing to do- our society is built around food- somebody has a birthday-break out the cake & Ice cream, Thanksgiving, Xmas, Easter, 4th of July(some unique to the States, but I’m sure the international girls can add their countries holiday traditions)- bring on the food!  So I have yo-yo’d most my adult life.  But after talking to a number of people that lost weight and are keeping it off, here is some things they have in common:

1. Consider your diet plan like drug or alcohol intervention.  While its OK to have an end goal in mind, set intermediate goals that you can realistically attain.  Then take it one day at a time.

2. If it comes in a box, wrapper, can etc, it’s probably not that healthy no matter what the glitzy promotions say.  Try to prepare one or two meals per day from fresh ingredients.  I cut cut a bunch of veggies once a week and sore them in sealable containers then include them in a scramble with some sausage or ham & eggs for breakfast, and will steam them for dinners.

3.  Limit the starchy and high carb foods.  Potatoes, corn, pasta, white rice, breads, sodas, etc.  This was the hard one for me because I have always had a sweet tooth.  I go one day at a time and when I reach an inermediate goal – I reward myself with something sweet.

4. Try to incorporate physical activities into your weekly routine, you don’t have to train foor an iron man competition, but try to find an activity you enjoy.

5. Try to figure out the stessors that make you head for a snack.  For me it’s sitting at the computer trying to get work done.  It’s still a challege for me, I deal with it by not keeping junk food in my work area, and I have to walk a few blocks to a store to get my sugar fix.  The walk clears my mind & if I do go in to buy I buy smaller quantities.

Lastly- don’t beat yourself up because you are not in the same place as other girls here, or when you regess for a day.  Start again the next day and take those small steps toward your intermediate goals.

There’s alot of support here on CDH, so feel free to reach out.  You go girl!

Hugs!

Stevie65
          Lady
          Registered On: September 6, 2019
          Topics: 21
          Replies: 185

Thank you Darlene I will keep these on my list of goals.

Stevie

LisaT
        Lady

Stevie

Its possibly a good idea to talk to your doctor especially if it is getting you down.  Weight isn’t everything and there is certainly no need to be concerned that there are girls at lower weights than you, that is almost a given for most of us.  There are many larger models on the catwalks now and thank goodness the obsession of the 80s and 90s with skinny women has become socially unacceptable.  My man aim is to get a little fitter as I explained in the original post my Christmas celebrations have rather extended with family staying due to movement restriction in uk.  We also have a series of birthdays and anniversaries in this period.  As a result of the combination of elebfrations and entertaining guests with restricted movement and travel under covid I felt the need to get fitter.  It also gives me an excuse to buy new sports bra and leggings to work out in. Today I spent the whole day dressed and out walking in a quiet area nearby but where I was very unlikely to meet neighbours.  Officially I’m getting fit but I’m also treating myself to some Lisa time.  Treat yourself,  find that magic combination of something you like to do that creates the opportunity to buy nice things and indulge your inner girl.

Big hugs

Lisa.xxxx

Darlene Hollis
      Lady

6’1″ 186#, down from 212#  since October, I’m in with a goal of 170.  Cutting back on the carbs and more veggies seems to be working for me- 1 or 2 # per week when I stay at it.  Congratulations to all that are making progress!

LisaT
        Lady

Hi Darlene.

You are way ahead girl and it’s working. Do you work out as well as control your diet. For me it’s the most important part as I’m starting to feel my age a little. My wife introduced me to Yoga a few years ago after I recovered from a heart attack. During covid restrictions I’ve let that slip and I’m getting so much less flexible. Getting dressed in nice leggings and a sports bra for an hour just flexing and relaxing is so good and it’s a fixed period to just be me.

Darlene Hollis
          Lady

I have a trainer for my bicycle at home, and when the weather’s good I get some road rides in.  I put on the bra and forms when I’m on the trainer.  Makes the bike jersey look great.  Haven’t dressed for a road ride though.  Maybe a night ride is in my future.  Having an active job helps, but I’ve found as I get older it takes both diet and excercise for me.  My high point was 228# 4 years ago.  Since taking on my Darlene persona I have been much more motivated.

LisaT
            Lady

I am lucky here in the wilds of Argyll. Almost all of the walks I take with my dogs are in fantastic scenery and I’m very unlikely to meet anyone.  It is therefore easy and very low risk to slip forms into my bra while out walking with the knowledge I could remove them should I ever meet anyone.  This morning we walked 4.5 miles of hill and forest with just over 300m of climb (about 1000 ft). Tomorrow’s plan is a similar distance but just over 1000m of climb.

Darlene Hollis
            Lady

That’s fantastic Lisa.  I work in forestry with coworkers 30-40 years younger than me.  There’s nothing like trying to keep up with a kid going up hill in the woods to raise the heart rate.  They never know that I’m just a girl in panties though!

Alexandria Mendez
      Lady
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Replies: 13

5’10/ 260. Let myself go after my time in the Army. I believe now is the time to get back down to 200. It’s a far reach and I know it will take time. I’m hoping to get close with in the next yr to yr 1/2.

LisaT
        Lady

Hi Alexandria

Welcome to CDH and thanks for joining our little fitness group. It’s such a great opportunity to use our desires to be feminine and dress nicely to help motivate our getting a little fitter. For me the opportunity to setup a fitness program for myself and buy new feminine workout gear was just too tempting. And the thought of reestablishing a real waistline appeals. I see on you profile you are an experienced workout girl and have underdressed to workout in the past. Spoil yourself with a really nice top and leggings for your femme workout sessions.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Robyn Drake
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 19, 2019
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 320

I’m 6’4″. My weight has been between 225 and 230 for several months. I’m in pretty good shape for my age, but I would like to get down to 220 by Crossroads at the end of April.

– Robyn

LisaT
        Lady

Hi Robyn

Definitely in pretty good shape 5” taller than me and only a few pounds in it.  I think you should be weighing yourself with breast forms so I can keep slightly ahead of you.

hugs

Lisa xxxx

Mary Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Replies: 169

I’m 80.1kg. I started out in May 2019 at 118kg. And started the keto diet.

I broke protocols shortly before Christmas for a variety of reasons and put on 7kg. (82.5kg)

A few weeks ago I got serious about keto again. I’m feeling much more energetic, and weight is coming off.

I pinched a nerve in my back and been doing regular stretches which has released the spasms. Apart from the stretches my gym is our farm. There is always something needing to be moved, mowed, cut, lifted, fed, planted, harvested, shovelled,  dug, filled in.

Mary Jane
        Lady
        Registered On: September 30, 2020
        Replies: 169

P.s. my skinny jeans stopped fitting me. I look forward to putting them on again with another 5kg loss.

LisaT
          Lady

Wow Mary Jane that is very disciplined. I am hoping that old habits will work for me.  I have never really dieted but rather increase my excersize. Although it has to be said I used to swim 2.5km every second morning at one time. However on this occasion I am adding the dietary change of no alcohol and cutting down on milky coffee to 3 per day which is fairly radical for me.

Skinny jeans sound a good motivation it will be nice for you to get back into them.

hugs

Lisa xxx

Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 119

310, and starting as well.

LisaT
        Lady

Welcome Vecca.

Do you have an aim.  I must admit so far I am pretty vague and I will be happy if I can lose a few pounds and not injure myself.  My long term goal is to lose 2” off my waist and to get my skirt size to a uk 12.  A bit optimistic perhaps but it’s nice to dream.

Vecca Senn
          Lady
          Topics: 5
          Replies: 119

In general, I want to look and feel fitter.

Specifically, I would like to loose 20 pounds by summer and another 30 the rest of the year.

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 52
      Replies: 1098

Hello Lisa.

Im 5’8 and 158 lb….i have been walking 6 miles a day, averaging 5 walks a week….Jan 1st when i started i was 167, so i have lost 9lb….target is to get down to 154 ish…or lose a bit more off the belly, whichever happens first, but I’m nearly there !!!…..

im happy with the rest of me…haha.

Grace xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
        LisaT
        Lady

Well done Grace.not only fit but fast.  I walk my dogs every day anything between 2 and 8 miles but time is always an issue.  By the time I’m out with the dogs it’s a minimum of two hours from the day for 6 miles especially as I invariably need to dry them off before they soak the house after.

it sounds like you’ve got this challenge licked but you didn’t tell us about your walking outfit which is not like you at all.  A big part of this challenge for me is the excuse to buy some nice excersize clothes.

Hugs

Lisa xxxx

Inga Krasivaya
      Lady
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 390

Hi there:  currently 17 stone (238lb/108kg for those not familiar with traditional Imperial measures.)  That’s not too bad as I am 6’4″ (1.93m).  I’m down about 2 stone 2pounds (30lb, 13.5kg) since the beginning of the year and I’m aiming at being 14 stone (196lb, 89kg) by mid-July.  I reckon that leaves me 19 weeks to lose 42lb – only just over 2lb a week which should be a reasonable rate of loss.  Shame I’ll still have a figure like a sack of potatoes at the end of it…   Unfit Inga…

LisaT
        Lady

Wow Inga, way to go!

You are a role model. Already lost weight and clear oats to go for. I wouldn’t worry too much about your shape if there is one thing I’m impressed by it’s a woman’s ability to shape her body. Honestly the only time you can tell what the shape of a genetic girl is is when they are naked. What with shapewear, corvettes, padding and forms it’s no wonder transvestites get fascinated. And all that of course is before any make up. As long as you feel good it all good. I do hope you are treating yourself to some nice things for all this hard work and you will definitely need a new wardrobe when you finish.

Shopping something to really look forward to.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Inga Krasivaya
          Lady

Hi, Lisa:  just checked and I’m down to 16 stone 9 lb (233 lb or 106 kg.)  Only 2 stone 9 lb to go (33 lb/15kg) and now I’ve had my first Covid jab I reckon that will fly off of me:  yes, I realise the Oxford/Astra Zeneca doesn’t really have anything to do with weight loss, it just takes another load off my mind and lets me concentrate on other things.  And you’re quite right – a touch of retail therapy will be needed at the end of this period; the girl might still look terrible, but there’s no reason why her clothes shouldn’t be pretty spectacular!  Now; let’s have another piece of raw cabbage and a glass of lemon juice……  Still Not Skinny Inga…

LisaT
            Lady

Well done Inga.  I haven’t been near sales since the weekend showed a loss of 0 pounds.  But it’s going somewhere because my Jeans were falling down.

hugs

Lisa xxx

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by LisaT.
            Inga Krasivaya
            Lady

Seeing as March is ending, I thought I’d better report in:  I’m now 16 stone 4lb (228lb or 103.5 kg) which isn’t quite so bad as I’m 6′ 4″/1.92 m tall.  Still looking at roughly 2lb (slightly less than a kilogram) per week to go; I’ve just got to cut out the Merlot, cider and Toast & Marmite… otherwise known as my reasons for living……  Ho, hum…  Inga XOXOXO

LisaT
            Lady

You are doing well. I’ve been avoiding the dreaded scales and just enjoying the fact that I seem to be moving stronger both on the hills and indoors on the cross training machine. My Yoga practice also seems a little easier although I won’t be doing any of those super contorted poses anytime soon. I have just got the scales out and 3lb in March so down to 199 lb that’s a sort of milestone isn’t it. Still it’s in the right direction and I get to dress for every workout in a super sexy workout kit.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

PS I’m enjoying it so I’m extending into April. Wine allowance 4 bottles for April probably for Sunday’s but not definitely.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by LisaT.
            Inga Krasivaya
            Lady

Lisa; it starts with a 1 rather than a 2 – that is indeed something to celebrate, and I reckon you should have a beer and curry evening to congratulate yourself – just as long as you can be sure that if you stand on the dreaded scales in a fortnight, it will still start with a 1…  Yes -extend this to the end of April; if I can see 15 stone 10ln (220lb/100kg) and you manage 193lb, then everything will be heading in a perfect direction.  Keep going, sister!  You’re an inspiration…  Inga On The Treadmill… XOXOXO

LisaT
            Lady

Just completed 6.4 km on the cross trainer in 30 mins then 30 mins yoga. I’m so pleased

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Inga Krasivaya
            Lady

Hi there Lisa; just had a real insight…  Got dressed up in my thigh boots and white denim mini-skirt – which I soon realised kept falling down towards my knees!   Is this good or bad?  Good – yes, I don’t look quite so bad as I did:  bad – I’m going to need to buy a whole new load of clothes…. mind – how is going shopping for new skirts ever a bad thing?  Looking forward to being inside 16 stone (224lb) over the next week or so – just wish I could look at being under the 200lb barrier…  Whatever:  miniskirt, tights and boots now on – and feeling fantastic!  Isn’t that what it is supposed to all be about?  Ecstatic Inga.

LisaT
            Lady

Well done Inga

you will be able to go shopping for some nice new clothes soon.  Always fun.

hugs

Lisa xxx

Inga Krasivaya
            Lady

Just did the maths in my head and came up with 4 miles in half an hour:  cannot tell you how much I respect you – especially if you can then do half an hours yoga:  keep going, sister!  You are undoubtedly going to get there.  Loads of hugs:  Inga.

Darlene Hollis
            Lady

Mum’s advice is once again prooven to be sage, make sure to put on clean undies!  Make sure they are pretty too if your pants are falling down.

Tonya Leren
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 216

I would like to lose some weight around my middle… but got to find the right program… I don’t want to lose any from my chest or backside… I weigh around 185 and am only 5’6”… I was about to post a topic to get some suggestions on workouts.. but then I found this… so… anyone got any tips

LisaT
        Lady

Tonya

It depends on the make up of your chest and bottom. If it’s fat it’s almost impossible to selectively lose fat mass. All you can really do is lose the fat but do exercises to develope muscle in the areas you want to build up. Of course far easier is to slim down and buy a nice pair of forms the size you want.

I’m also keen to ensure my bottom and chest come out well so please let us all know what you find. My first thoughts are traditional squats which are excellent for building the glutes.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Tonya Leren
          Lady
          Registered On: January 5, 2021
          Topics: 23
          Replies: 216

I’m lucky as far as my butt goes. In the woods of my girlfriend… I have a females butt anyways lol my chest is probably mostly fatty tissue and recently discovered I have only ax little less that what I want out of my breasts.. I just don’t want to go through the work to build the little I want top wise to disappear when I start losing my belly..

Katey Doe
      Lady
      Registered On: February 3, 2021
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 637

Good morning Lisa,

Count me in!!! Yes, I’m at 190 with a target goal of 175.

We can do this Lisa!!

Great post!

Hugs Katey

LisaT
        Lady

Go for it Katy just don’t go too mad we may end up needing a whole new wardrobe afterwards. What a lovely thought

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Eva Kelly
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 204

I want to lose about 10 pounds. It is added winter and Covid lockdown weight.

LisaT
        Lady

Eva

Ten pounds sounds ok . Are you sure you aren’t just looking for an excuse to buy some nice leggings to work out in.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Rachel Hayes
      Lady
      Registered On: January 20, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 128

I am currently 218lbs, down from 233lbs on Jan 4th.  January I did well but February was a poor progress month if I’m honest.  I’m not sure why.

My ultimate goal is 165llbs so a bit more than March’s worth of work!  Hehe.

However, my target for the end of this month is 204lbs.

Tall order, but I think with some decent exercise and a little less pies, pastry and shortbread I am in with a fighting chance.

There are a number of skirts and dresses I have my eye on that wouldn’t go anywhere near me right now so that is one of my primary incentives.

Obviously I also want to look good when I start seeing people again later in the summer.

So, operation beanpole back on track and I’m oh so excited for my ‘light’ cheese jacket potato for dinner *giggles*

Love Rachel

LisaT
        Lady

Rachel

You are already ahead of me , well done. They always say don’t lose weight too quickly as it tends to go back on if you do so a steady pace is definitely the way to go. I have never dieted I tend to just increase my excersize if I can. However I am admitting to having enjoyed an extended Christmas and my wine stocks have taken a bit of a beating so I’m cutting out alcohol for March as well which should help.

It’s beautifully sunny here today and I’m just back from a three mile walk with the dogs. Some work in the garden this afternoon and a Yoga session tonight should be a nice day and by this evening I will deserve whatever she who must be obeyed serves up to the family without any guilt.

I will keep you posted weekly on my progress weight wise as it’s an additional motivator for me.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Rozalyne Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 532

Hi Lisa I’ve just found a workout video on utube it’s a 10 minute workout for seniors, which suits me better as I’m a senior person, it’s nothing strenuous just gentle exercise to get you fitter, I’m hoping in time it will get rid of the spare tyre round my stomach, i look as if I’m 6 months pregnant, lol x

Hugs Rozalyne x

LisaT
        Lady

Well done Rozalyn. Any excersize needs to be incremental and build up gently after all it’s not as though we are going to be entering the olympics. I can’t be bothered with all the arguments over whether I’m competing in the male or female events and far too many of us are on banned substances. Don’t forget to treat yourself as part of your reward for excersizing. There is a whole industry out there relying on us girls wanting to look good when we excersize let’s not disappoint them.

Hugs

Lisa xxxx

Rozalyne Richards
          Lady
          Registered On: March 10, 2018
          Topics: 0
          Replies: 532

Hi Lisa i just want to drop 2 or 3 dress sizes, at the moment I’m a size 16s to 18s i would love to be a size 12 to 14s or even better a 10 to 12s, i know i can’t get there without diet and exercise, i liberated my bike from the garden shed and went for a bike ride last week, i was out of puff just pumping the tyres up x lol x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account