Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Today I had an absolutely wonderful experience.  I had arranged a makeover day with a cosmetologist in Lubbock, Texas of all places.  The lady who performed the makeover is named Kristina, and she is the owner of a men’s spa called the “Hoof and Claw”.  This is a very masculine kind of place, and for about a year I have been getting manicures and pedicures there.  My regular stylist left, and so I arranged an appointment for a mani-pedi with Kristina.  Kristina is Romanian, and she loves to talk, so naturally we hit it off, since I love to talk also.

The room where I get my pedicure is separate from the rest of the spa, so I felt very comfortable talking with her.  I told her about my job, my life, and she noticed that my nails are cut in a feminine style.  One thing led to another, and pretty soon I was talking to her about dressing.  That’s when she told me that she is a cosmetologist, and she offered to set aside a room for me to give me a mani pedi while I was dressed.

I called her up a week later and suggested that since she is a cosmetologist, she could give me a male to female makeover, and she agreed to do it.  Today was the big day!

She started with the wig, then launched right into makeup.  This way I could do the entire thing dressed and en femme.  She hung a “do not enter” sign on the door handle, and she applied a foundation strong enough to hide the shadow of my beard.  Then she did my eyes, and my lashes kept getting longer, which I loved.  After that she did my lips, and voila!  There was Dee, right before my eyes.  I wore tights and an off the shoulder blouse for most of the process, and heels of course.  The makeup process took about two hours, and when we were done she took some pictures, then showed me an editing app that would let her change my hair color, enhance my lashes, change my lipstick shade and other things.  She took some head shots of me (she provided the earrings and the wig),  and she will send them to me after she edits them.

After that it was time for my pedicure, and that was conducted in a massage chair, and she stopped once or twice to take a picture of me relaxing.  She kept up a stream of talk throughout the process, and we both chatted about all kinds of things like a couple of girlfriends.  Then came the manicure, and when were finished, she took some more full body pictures.  I had brought a skirt, but didn’t have a decent top to match it, so she took some more with me in tights with heels and a couple of different tops.  The whole time she never called me anything but “Dee” or “ma’am.”

When we were all finished we took a few more pictures, then she helped me get back into drab.  I finished at around 2 pm.  The process was not cheap, but not outrageous.  I paid $200 for everything plus a tip, and she did not charge me for the wig.  She also gave me some lipstick when we were finished.  Today’s idea was for sort of daily makeup, and next time we will do more of an evening or ‘out on the town’ style.  When she sends me the edited pictures, I will post one as my profile picture.

So, if your business ever takes you to Lubbock, or you just want a vacation from your drab life, I highly recommend Kristina at the Hoof and Claw men’s spa.  What a wonderful day I had!!

Anonymous

So happy for you Dee! Loved reading about your experience and tes it feels like heaven!

That does sound like heaven Dee, I am happy for you and can’t wait to see your pics.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Dee. Thank you for sharing your makeover experience.. it seems you shared the same experience that I did (except for the mani-pedi) didn’t it feel great to be pampered?? Can’t wait to see the pictures!!

Dee thanks so much for including us in your experience.  I dream the day I can do something very similar.  I’m sure it will be a highlight of your life.

Sara

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?