Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ive just received my new Amolux breast forms and have fixated them to my chest using Hollister medical glue spray which works well. Feels amazing.

Due to the hefty pricing of the spray I consider the v-tape.

Anybody who can comment on the differences between tape and spray

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I use the double sided adhesive tapes from the breast form store, along with the adhesive wipes that come from the same source.

My forms stay on for at least 48 hours without a problem. (that’s when I get 48hours femme time.. Very rare..) Alcohol wipes before adhesion area good idea too. Better adhesion…..

Never tried the adhesive, never neede to.. See above.

Caty.

Try using scotch brand double stick tape. Be careful to only put the top side of the tape against the forms as it comes out of the dispenser as it is the release side and the bottom side is the non release. That’s how you would use the tape to affix photos to a poster board so the the photos release.

That’s basically how I affix my forms, there’s more to it to go completely braless for extended times like for the weekend that includes using the cut off adhesive tabs of “Band Aid brand tough strips”. The “more to it” part is that the tough strips can’t stick directly to the forms cuz they’re real hard to get them off. Using my technique, when done playing, the forms peal right off and the tape peals off the forms leaving no mess behind. I Experimented a lot to come up with this technique trying different brands of tapes and band aids and finally settled on the brands that I mention because of quality of the adhesives on those major brands. I will have to show diagrams of tape placement and the use of the Band Aid Brand tough strip tabs so that you won’t get blisters or marks on the chest that are difficult to explain in the summer.

I agree, it’s super comfy to wear them fixated. Well applied you can wear them for several days and even take showers and baths having them on you.

From my experience, when fixing your breast forms onto your chest, firstly make sure you place them at the right and anatomically correct spot, secondly press them well onto your skin so that the glue fixates them well and thirdly do not attempt, once glued, to change their position (pulling them sideways or down- upward) as it would only hurt your skin.

Hi Clarissa havent tried either one as never been out but with Keystone coming up and going looks like i need something to hold the girls in place so which is better Glue or tape ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie

The glue is very good but pricy, hence my question.

Very nice having the forms fixated one ones body, quite an amazing feeling. This was my first time doing it, but absolutely not the last time, soooooo exiting.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?