• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This may not be exciting to all of gurls, but..I have to fly today. So, I decided, panties would be on underneath my jeans, naturally. But I also put on thigh highs. Feels so good, as you all know I’m sure. But when I got to the airport parking lot, i put on my padded bra.

Visible breasts under my shirt, I checked in..walked through the terminal and completed 2 legs of my journey to Huntsville,  AL.

So exciting this trip has started out to be!! Tonight, PJ party at a local gay/trans bar..I’m so excited to go dressed with a skimpy babydoll and panties on.. wish me luck in a good time out

Anonymous

That sounds truly great and exciting. It’s one of my favourite things to do, travel by plane …fully dressed. It takes the monotony out of it, completely for me!

I hope you have a wicked time!!!! 🙂

Last summer while traveling to Chicago to see The Stones I went through the TSA check point at John Wayne and was told to step aside. The TSA agent stepped up and said he had to check the front of my waist/pants. Something on my waist caused them to flag me. He took a finger and pulled back the front of my pants for a moment and said I was free to go. I went to a stall in the men’s room to put my belt back on and tuck in my shirt. That’s when I realized he probably saw my bright pink panties. I could not stop laughing. A year and a half later I still chuckle.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Out right now having a beer and dinner completely dressed in a new blouse, flats, and new white waist high, crotchesless nylons. I slide into e a pair of white VS lace panties on over that

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I often fly fully fem up and down to work in the UK, (But not at the moment due to C19… ) And have found that  as long as you are open and honest with the staff then you will have no problems.

There is a lovely Blog by Kimberly Huddle who coined the phrase ‘Fly Pretty’ and has been flying all over the US for work dressed, recording her adventures. She gives some good down to earth advice on how to manage the airports and staff.

Take a look here –Flying pretty 

Hugs

Dawn

I do love flying underdressed and have done it many times. Going to a bar dressed babydoll (even if it is a friendly bar), that’s next level. Good for you! Let us all know how your trip turns out.

Never flew dressed…. Keystone was going to be the first time…bummer! Anyway, glad you had a fun time doing that!!

-SR-

Anonymous
      Lady

That just sounds SO sexy! You’ve given me ideas the next time I have to fly (although, I’d have to stay underdressed). Sometimes, I do fly alone though! Now I can’t wait until the next time I do that!!! Maybe there will be some Tara that gets to come out from under my drab clothes!

<kisses> tara 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?