- April 3, 2022 at 11:13 am #633294Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 123Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
So, let’s say that you find a magical lamp at a flea market or yard sale. The genie gives you one week to live as any celebrity or individual you would like (the whole nine yards, for seven days exactly).
Who do you choose?
For me, I would go with either penny underbust (a plus size model/influencer) or my one friend. Both choices seem good to me, and really both have their ups and downs, but I’d be happy with either.
- April 5, 2022 at 11:03 am #633815Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 787Has thanked: 17348 timesBeen thanked: 2829 times
- April 5, 2022 at 10:17 am #633804
- April 4, 2022 at 11:33 am #633559ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 542Has thanked: 2065 timesBeen thanked: 2537 times
Back in the 70’s-80’s, way before the internet, with talk shows like Sally Jessye or Maury, when most of those would have that one requisite episode every so often geared towards transsexuals who were ‘out’, by far and away, the host would be interviewing some almost glamourous model type – I distinctly remember a Las Vegas showgirl who walked off the set at commercial not caring where the host was going. Someone like that.
Then I saw a Lou Gordon interview with several and one was not what I’d call either overtly beautiful or less than plain looking, but….someone you’d not particularly notice on the street or in stores as she was just another woman. I was, like, wow! That was my first revelation that you didn’t have to a Caroline Cossey or be in some drag stage show (in Chicago they were advertised a lot, (30 girls and only one is gg) to be transsexual. You could be just…you.
I would want to be me, as a female…if even for just a week.
- April 5, 2022 at 10:12 am #633801Jessica CharmsLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 123Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
I remember an episode of the Maury show, he was putting the audience on the spot to figure out if the guests were born male or female. I remember watching the episode (mostly thanks to a snow day) and was having a hard time at first. Though I will admit this. The ones that were born male, looked way better than the ones born female, and they seemed like they were having a fun time and just looked happy. Especially Sky, the last one of the episode.
Not only did she look beautiful, but she just had this confidence that oozed from her. She only got tounge tied at the end when asked to say a few words.
- April 4, 2022 at 10:41 am #633555Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1484Has thanked: 2845 timesBeen thanked: 5093 times
- April 5, 2022 at 10:16 am #633803LadyRegistered On: May 6, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 123Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
Yeah, I was going to say your female self, but I figured everyone would jump on that. Then I thought about how when we were kids, you’d always be told about walking a mile in someone else’s shoes. So I figured the individual aspect would work.
Besides, someone might want to be their friend or that annoying kid that can lounge around all day doing nothing.
- April 3, 2022 at 12:51 pm #633307Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 852Has thanked: 2042 timesBeen thanked: 4083 times
- April 5, 2022 at 10:18 am #633805
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.