Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies,

So, let’s say that you find a magical lamp at a flea market or yard sale. The genie gives you one week to live as any celebrity or individual you would like (the whole nine yards, for seven days exactly).

Who do you choose?

For me, I would go with either penny underbust (a plus size model/influencer) or my one friend. Both choices seem good to me, and really both have their ups and downs, but I’d be happy with either.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Jessica, tough question. Whether to spend the week as Sandra Bullick or the average young lady in the area, To have the glam life or live the life of an average gg, Which???

. Cassie

Don’t know, honestly I wouldn’t mind either of my choices.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

If I choose a celebrity it would be Marie Osmond. But I would really just like to be my female self for that week.

Hugs, Liara

Yeah, I was going to say your female self, but I figured everyone would jump on that. Then I thought about how when we were kids, you’d always be told about walking a mile in someone else’s shoes. So I figured the individual aspect would work.

Besides, someone might want to be their friend or that annoying kid that can lounge around all day doing nothing.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Back in the 70’s-80’s, way before the internet, with talk shows like Sally Jessye or Maury, when most of those would have that one requisite episode every so often geared towards transsexuals who were ‘out’, by far and away, the host would be interviewing some almost glamourous model type – I distinctly remember a Las Vegas showgirl who walked off the set at commercial not caring where the host was going. Someone like that.

Then I saw a Lou Gordon interview with several and one was not what I’d call either overtly beautiful or less than plain looking, but….someone you’d not particularly notice on the street or in stores as she was just another woman.  I was, like, wow! That was my first revelation that you didn’t have to a Caroline Cossey or be in some drag stage show (in Chicago they were advertised a lot, (30 girls and only one is gg) to be transsexual.  You could be just…you.

I would want to be me, as a female…if even for just a week.

Hugs, ChloeC

I remember an episode of the Maury show, he was putting the audience on the spot to figure out if the guests were born male or female. I remember watching the episode (mostly thanks to a snow day) and was having a hard time at first. Though I will admit this. The ones that were born male, looked way better than the ones born female, and they seemed like they were having a fun time and just looked happy. Especially Sky, the last one of the episode.

Not only did she look beautiful, but she just had this confidence that oozed from her. She only got tounge tied at the end when asked to say a few words.

Anonymous
      Lady

Charlize Theron and I wouldn’t want to change back.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I wouldn’t want to be anyone famous. To much pressure there. I would  pick a beautiful young woman I know if given that choice. Unless she would be stuck having to be me. How could I do that to her?! 😆

💕Lara

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?