Tagged: 

Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Has anyone ever forgot to remove nail polish, lipstick and earrings, when you switched back to guy uniform?

Hi Christina. I like to wear lipstick on my drive to work to feel girly in the morning. I have on occasion forgotten to remove it. Thank goodness I am always the first one there and unlock the building. I have always noticed in time that I still have it on. I wonder what the boys would think if they saw the boss with red lips when they arrive.

Wanda Full
      Duchess

Yes, years ago, before I was out to the world. I was on auto pilot and driving to work. 1/2 way there, I noticed I had Bright Pink fingernails! I forgot to remove from the LGBT Group meet up the night before. Ut Oh! Got to work, entered with my hands in loose fists, straight to my desk, where luckily, I have nail polish remover. Off the the men’s room and all was back to normal in a few minutes. Nowadays, its nail polish everyday, the GG’s and I even compare notes. One is trying to talk me into Gel, but I always do my own.

OMG yes.  More times than I can count over the years.  I am just glad that when I was much younger and not out, I used cherry popsicles for lip coloring.  Safe way to cover for it back then.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Yes a few times.

Not exactly…..

After a hot and sweaty shift at work I pulled off one of my socks with the intention of putting on a dry pair……. In a work trailer with 6 other male coworkers….. forgetting I had been to the salon and had colored polish on my toes……

I put that sock back on so fast I am surprised I didn’t burst a hole out the end of it with my foot.

Luckily no one noticed…… phew….

Hugs

SteffieC
      Duchess

I have had two instances when the doctor asked to look at my feet which were decorated with nail polish. The first time I told her of my “niece” who was 13 and thinking of cosmetology school, the second time (this year) I yold my male doctor that I had lost a bet with my wife on the Texas and Oklahoma football game and had I had to wear the OU red nail polish since Texas list. He told me his were colored because he had a 5 year old daughter and she wanted to paint his toes!

Anonymous

I’ve had residual mascara and eyeliner more than once. I’ve come up with stories like I was cleaning out the wood stove. Or it’s just dirt. But I think people wonder. And I’m ok with that. I wish I could wear it all the time as it’s one of my favorite things.

Depending on the type of eye liner it is sometimes hard to remove it all. I think I get it all removed but alas there is a tinge left over. Wife asks “is your face ok” I respond with “uhhh, yeah, I just washed/exfoliated my face”. Maybe a guy saying that he “exfoliates” is a dead giveaway. Oh well. In addition I think the mascara I use dyes my light lashes darker. Dead giveaway.

Marianne
      Ambassador

On several occasions I have forgot to remove my earrings coming home from work and my wife gets upset seeing me wearing them.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Anonymous

Yeah I think it’s the same for me. Is hard to get off. Which most of the time is fine. Especially being newly single. I just don’t care what anyone thinks. I actually really like the look as it really makes my eyelashes which are naturally long and my eyes pop as I’m otherwise very fair skinned

Anonymous

Had to take my nail polish off today for a customer coming. Yesterday when I went to the bank and post office I just Wore nitrile gloves thinking nobody would care cause of the coronavirus. Real reason was I had sparkly pink nail polish on. My new freedom has really made Bethany come out a lot more

Anonymous

I have forgotten about nail polish twice.  Once when walking barefoot in the house to find socks and my kids saw and asked about it.  I brushed it off. This past Saturday, I got to be Jess, told the pizza place I ordered from that I wanted to pay over the phone so they could leave it on the door step. She forgot to call. Lol. I changed clothes quite quickly but forgot about nail polish. She noticed, smiled and made some comments about the weather.  Such a sweet girl.

DeLora
      Lady

I have recently been experimenting with makeup, I had discussed it with my wife, although the is supportive she is not ready to see me with my face on and to be honest I am not ready for that as I have a lot of learning to do yet.
      Anyway, after a day home alone enfemme with makeup I got a call from my wife, she was going to be working late so could I take my son to swimming class. So I had to rush to change and remove the makeup. When I got to the pool I realized I still had my toenails polished, so I had to wear socks in flipflops while taking my son to the pool side. When we got home my wife was very cold with me and I didn’t know why. Later that evening I asked and she said she could see the remnants of mascara in the corners of my eyes. She was upset because she felt that I was a different person when she is not home. I tried to explain that that is not the case, but perception is reality.
      I have since been trying to subtly show here more of my enfemme side by dressing more openly around the house and wearing nail polish on my fingers.

D.

Molly
        Duchess

Hi Delora;

You have such a pearl of wisdom in the statement “… but perception is reality” that I’ve had beaten into my brain time and time again by my SO’s statements.   (Even if it’s done in a kind way).

This is probably one of the things that we should keep in mind when we are contemplating how our SOs are reacting.   Their perception is their reality and often I am, (we are), surprised by it.

Thank-you.

-Molly

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Molly.

I completely forgot to remove my makeup after a day off work.

I collected my son from school as usual, but suddenly became aware that one of the mums was looking at me a little oddly while I was chatting to her – a kind of knowing smile kept flickering on her lips.

I took advantage of her talking to someone else, then dashed nonchalantly to the car like nothing was wrong – maybe I just forgot something – and grabbed the baby wipes out of the glove box, and did the best I could.

Fortunately I tend to go for subtle, but I wad trying a quite vibrant red lipstick, so it must have been obvious to everyone!

Fortunately, my son was late out of club and neither he nor his friends saw me, but I’ve detected no change in attitude from anyone, and no-one has said anything, including to my wife – and that was a few months ago now!

Phew!!!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Oh yes girl! I’ve got some recovery work to do tonight…. Darn guy work, always gets in the way of beauty! Today I was working on beautifying the bedroom; Painted yesterday, got it all over! Today I nailed on baseboard & trim…. Got ‘Hammer rash’ on my poor left thumb. Ouch! ( still tingles ) . But I am a big girl, girls! So now I have a large glass of wine and removing the week old polish and filing the rough edges….. Oh-oh! Loooking at my toes… Some overall needed here too! That’s from wearing those ‘guy’ safety shoes !!!! Why can’t someone invent some cute safety ‘Sandals’ ( Laugh) Still found time for two photo shoots. Don’t look too closely at my nails????? Now I got a thought? Put on some denim shorts, buy some lovely pink safety boots then I’ll do a ‘shoot’ at work!!!!!!! ( Need a hard hat, I guess. Its fun being a girl… The wine is making me babble ladies. Bye till then XOX Denise.

I have woke up in the morning and gone into work with residue eye liner and Mascara still visible.  No one notices, or at least they don’t say anything.

Once I was practicing my Mascara in the morning, and left for work and spent the day with a light mascara on.  again no one said anything.

If I come home with my eyeliner or mascara residue showing My wife always asks what is on my eyes.  I just say i don’t know and go wash my face again.

I am sure we all have left a reminder of our activities behind.  Other than my wife and Daughter no one says anything.  My Daughter is extremely observant.

Paula

I had nail polish on in the hotel fitness center, it was empty and the polish was light pink which is why i didn’t even notice.  I’ve wiped my face at the gym during spin class and the towel had residual makeup on it.  I also noticed a bra strap mark still showing when changing a shirt at the gym once.

Very recently !  I did my nails in red polish Sunday.  My wife takes turns going into the office so we hit up the drive thru at Starbucks.  She hands me her gift card and I notice my red polish still on.

I hand the staff member the gift card, she hands it back.  Then another staff hands me the order.  They didn’t say a word.  They wished me good day and we left.

yea have stepped out in male mode forgetting about my nails still painted or my earrings. We all have done it

No issues with me forgetting. At times I have left toenail polish on as I plan to remove it at a later date, fingernails are adhesive tab applied so never a problem.

That being said though there are other issues. For me I have been asked at least 3 times about the red Dots on my ears and once my wife asked about the line under my lower lash (from eye liner), saying Hey chief, you still have some mascara on! Indeed I did miss removing all of it.

Jamie mentioned mascara dyeing/staining eyelashes, I tend to agree from experience-most likely for light haired people.

Sandy

I went to the doctor for a routine appointment but ended in the hospital and had surgery. The nurses were very kind to me when I woke up after the surgery and one said, ‘don’t worry, we will take care of all you need,’ and then added, ‘except for painting your toenails…’ I had forgotten to remove my very lovely red nail polish! I used socks all the rest of my stay…

4 nieces under the age of 10 have come in handy as an excuse for nail polish on more than one occasion. As to the earrings, they’re a permanent fixture, usually 1 sparkle and 1 stud, although I have a “guy” pair that look like Philips head screws that I wear when I go to the hardware store.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?