Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hello all,

I figured it was about time I actual post something here. I’ve been around for awhile but I should greet the lovely people on this site the right way. I’m Crystal. Loving it here so far. So many great and friendly girls here. I hope to get to know each and every one of you. Thanks so much for letting me be here.

Hi Crystal, it’s nice to meet you!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Good to see you posting.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Crystal! Glad to see you posting!

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Crystal
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Crystal, so happy to read your post, glad you decided to share it with us. Welcome and enjoy yourself.

Sherri

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you for introducing yourself, Crystal!  Welcome to CDH!  So glad you decided to join us.  As you’ve discovered, good stuff happens here.  Stick around and keep posting.  You’ll be glad you did!

/EA

Hi Crystal i see you have been here a while girl never be scared to come out and play we really dont bite  well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. Its nice to see you out and about we love hearing from you so hows it going since you joined ?? Hope you have been reading stories from the other ladies  have fun girlfriend say hello more often we like hearing from you ..

Hugs Stephanie

Hello Crystal thanks for saying hello happy you are opening up it is ok to be a little shy. Welcome to CDH I am happy you are sharing of yourself with your supportive and understanding friends and family here it feels good to do that and for us to all help one another on are individual journeys of acceptance and growth.

Hugs April

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Crystal welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

So glad you are here. It is great to see you around.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Jessica

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome aboard Crystal!

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Fiona

Anonymous

It’s been nice having and happy to have you

Hi Crystal, and welcome! I know you will find what you’re looking for here. It’s a lovely place where there is something for all of us. Nobody judges, everyone is helpful, no matter how far you plan to take your desire to be a woman. I love it! I just started hitting the public chat, and my friend list is growing.

Steph

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Stephanie, I’m really enjoying myself here and chat is a great way to get to know people. Thanks for the welcome.

Crystal

Crystal –

Welcome to CDH

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Crystal!  Welcome!

Hi Crystal,
      Welcome to CDH, wishing you all the best!

Hugs,
      Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Lauren. This place is so wonderful. I hope we get a chance to chat sometime.

Hi Crystal, we’re all glad you are here.  I was reading your profile, and we are very similar.  I’m “ shy” too, and haven’t ventured out yet.  But being here has really helped me come out, at least here, maybe more later, when I get more comfortable.  I love the first picture you posted, it’s very pretty, and makes me want to see more, I’m looking forward to them.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Jennifer, you are so sweet. I appreciate the welcome. I love your look too. I hope we can become friends and help each other out.

Crystal

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Crystal.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks for the welcome Liara

Welcome to CDH Crystal… you will find us all (?) non-judgmental and aligned to the ideals of crossdressing/transition

Love Polly

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Crystal,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome Crystal!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks Stephanie, so glad to meet you too. I’m meeting so many wonderful people here. What a great place.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?