Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Stephanie Lakes recent post on her first time out in forms ( congrats again, hon ) got me to thinking …

How many of you sisters enjoy making those forms a part of you by using adhesive?  I’ve come to appreciate the “attachment” and sleeping and moving around without the forms shifting or worse… falling out 😲!!  It can be hard on the forms over time, but worth it – and we all have a back up pair anyway, right? Lol

Though the opportunity to wear them 24 or 48 plus hours at a time is uncommon, I do enjoy when the chance comes up ( i.e. – not working ).  It makes them feel a part of me, ya know?

So ladies…. sticky, or not sticky??  🙂

Stevie

for me, no sticky.   Inevitably I have to return to drab mode (yuck) and just undoing my bra with breastforms takes less than a few seconds.

I imagine if sticky was involved, it would take longer and you don’t want to rush it or else it could wind up being an expensive boo boo.

NO.
        I don’t know if I am a lucky one as enfemme or unlucky as my male counterpart. Since my late 40’s and into 50’s I have steadily enlarging man boobs that now fit quite nicely into my C cup bra and yes they giggle but are still firm. I wish I could take something that would form them more like female breasts but at my age is it worth the chance.
        But saying that just looking down and seeing the bra under my clothes makes everything right being Sara.
        Maybe things could have been different if I was 50 years younger now but that will have to wait till the next life.
        I know for us girls the clothes and lingerie are wonderful but to have natural breasts in my case is icing on the cake.

Sara

I use adheasive only when my choiced in clothes require it or I want to go braless. If I am think I may sleep with them on I also use it but my forms are self adheasive so I do not use it often. It seems to be hard on my skin sometimes and I get some marks when using it for extended times.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve never glued mine on but really want to. The feel of attached braless boobs must feel wonderful. I’ve read of an adhesive and also double sided tape method but not sure what works best. The adhesive would feel more secure and attached but reviews say its messy and a little difficult to remove. I believe a shaved chest is mandatory but I wonder how one finds the perfect placement to fit your bra. Boobs are so feminine and fun.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Yes shave your chest! I made that mistake exactly 1 time! Hollister adhesive is a spray and is messy.  I prefer Telesis 8.  You can get it at stores that sell theatrical and special effects makeup.  It’s pricey but a small bottle lasts a long time.  Cleaning adhesive off is always a pain no matter what brand you use

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Emily.

Do you have to use a special remover to remove the adhesive? Also how do you decide where exactly to place the form?

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

I use silicon adhesive remover.  It’s easier on your forms and skin.  I don’t think it makes any difference what brand you use.  I’ve used Hollister and Telesis removers interchangeably.  I’ve read some people use things like Goof Off and Goo Gone.  I wouldn’t though.  I think that stuff would eventually ruin your forms and would irritate your skin.

As for placement it’s trial and error.  When I was experimenting, I would put the forms in a bra and get them positioned.  Then I’d lay on my back and remove the bra while taking care not to move the forms.  Then I’d use an eyebrow pencil to mark the position.  A few dots is all that’s needed.  Eventually you just know where to position them by eye.  Birthmarks, freckles, ink, scars, etc serve as reference points.  Don’t fuss too much about perfect placement.  Cis women don’t usually have perfect boobs either.  When they’re in a bra you won’t notice and nobody else will either.  What you will notice is the sublime feeling of your boobs moving in unison with your body.  It’s as close as you can get to growing a pair of your own!

/EA

Love that description and explanation!

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

I love when I get the time to use adhesive, the pull, movement, and looks. Jane’s closet has several videos and one for attaching forms.
        Lynda

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My Aphrodite forms have fallen into disuse because I don’t really need them anymore (HRT).  When they were getting regular use, the self adhesive worked well with a bra for short-term wear.  If I had a chance to wear them for a day or more, I’d use adhesive (Telesis 8).  Removal was a breeze because the Aphrodite’s don’t have a skin that can rupture….they’re designed to be used with adhesive.  They’re actually quite durable even for daily use.  I still wear them occasionally when I want bigger boobs.

/EA

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

I have a pair of Transform Triangle with Adhesive.  While not strong enough to wear without a bra it does allow me not have to use a pocketed bra.  I once had a form fall out in public before I got these.  Fortunately no one notice the quick pickup and disappearance around the corner to fix.

I do like to attach my forms, Gold Seal from the Breast Form Store, I use the sticky tapes, Prepare the chest area properly. I had them on for a full day, no bra. Felt wonderful and they never moved at all, until I very carefully removed them that night. Looking for that top or dress that will work when I attach again.

Kate

Hi girls,

No adhesive for me, my ‘BreastForm Store’ Gold Seal forms fit perfectly in my 42C underwire T-shirt bras.
      I do have a pair of Venus self adhering forms that I sleep with, they were also bought at
      The BreastForm Store.

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Never use any adhesive.

Thea
      Lady

I’ve been ” gluing” for a couple of years after my ( cheap Amazon) self adhesive firms lost their stick. I’d never go back now: although it’s a bit messy and you need to prepare well, I find the pull on the skin and the weight really wonderful, and it gives me a real feeling of them belonging and being part “me”.  I use theatrical adhesive for prosthetics, mostly water based so fairly easy to remove.  In the summer though I need the spirit based version otherwise perspiration lifts the girls off!

Thea

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

No adhesive for me Stevie. I just put the girls in an underwired bra and that’s fine for me.

My forms are self adhesive.   I have only wore them for an extended time once.

I noticed that I sweat under the forms and the adhesive let go very easy when the bra came off.  The adhesive on them is not enough to go bra less.

Maybe I should try some adhesive, after reading some of these replies.

Hugs

Paula

In general, I do not use adhesive.  My forms, which I do wear daily, sit and look appropriately with just my bra.  That being said, however, I am reluctant to wear them in certain occassions (including swimming) without adhesive as I am confident that my forms will stay in place properly.  It is these situations that I would use adhesive.  However, my current forms do not work well with adhesive.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I used Hollister’s for a few years, but that was a long time ago. The forms I have now are too heavy for using adhesives reliably.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My “go to” forms when in public are my C Cup Gold Seals. They work well with my frame and give me a lot of confidence in my femme appearance. EG check out my public photos on this site. Any photos for the last 7-8 years  will have me wearing the Gold Seals. (Under my outer clothes … of course…..)

I use the double sided tape and adhesive wipe method of attachment which I’m sure would last for many days. But given I have to revert back to “male me” after 36hours max, I’ve never worn them for longer than that.

By comparison, I also own two pairs of self adhesive forms. See

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/self-adhesive-breast-forms-a-sticky-situation/

What I find intriguing with these is tho I carefully place these in my bra before bed each night and they feel very “stuck and secure”, they actually move closer together during the nigh,t to the extent the gore of my bra is off my chest and the forms are touching!!!

Weird stuff….

Anyone else have the same situation.

Happy dressing

Caty.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I do use adhesive most of the time. The adhesive is not strong enough to go braless but it does prevent them from shifting around, specially sideways when laying down. As for cleanup, I just peel them off and done, almost no residue on my chest.

/kelly

About half my breast forms are ‘self-adhesive’, and they are still sticky enough to stay in place even under just a cami. (What I’m going to do when the glue wears out is a problem for the future.)

The other half of my breast forms — A’s to H’s– are non-adhesive, and they need a different bra, not just a pocketed bra, but one with a center divider, such as front-zipping sports bra, so the forms don’t slide together. (Yeah, an underwire bra would keep the forms apart. But that piece of equipment is a torture chamber. Why women wear them is beyond me to understand.)

So, is adhesive better than non-adhesive? I can’t say. The feeling with each type is different, and I’m glad to have both.

Cece X
      Lady

Good question, Stevie. I have some chest hair that I like very much and do not plan to remove, so I have never considered any kind of adhesive. My one set of forms are DDs, so they might be too heavy anyway. The girls simply sit in a DD bra. Sometimes they are pressed against my skin, but with certain movements they are not, so they never really feel attached. I am really missing out on that experience.

I have used both the tape and glue on my forms and never a problem as long as you prep yourself before with a clean chest shaving. I have worn my girls without a bra under leotards and tight sweaters and just adore the way the feel and move.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’ve used Hollisters in the past but took a better liking to the Breast Form Stores adhesive. I wear a C-cup so they aren’t too big for the adhesive, for me to go braless. It holds well for a couple of days and I shower at least once every day. When they start coming a little loose, I just reapply a little and there good for another couple of days. The trick is to use something other than my fingers to spread it around to the full circumference of the form. I stay shaved, so there is no hair to deal with. This adhesive leaves very little residue on me, so it comes off easily in the shower. I’ll usually pull them off every couple of days anyways, just to give my chest a good scrubbing. When I have to stop, I’ll use their remover to clean up the forms before washing and put away.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?