Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

With the holiday season before us, I had a very nice question from my wife. She asked if I was dressing for our Christmas lunch. We always spend Christmas alone so no one to judge. I was amazed and humbled by her question. My reply was I would love to if she didn’t mind. So new blouse has been ordered and I have the perfect skirt in mind. My wife even ordered a new apron so I can help with the cooking whilst feeling a million dollars. My wife is a star…..

Will anyone else be sitting down at the festive table dressed glamorously?

Katie.💋

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Katie, I have plans in my head for Thanksgiving. I will share with all of you here only if I go through with it. I have 1 brother and 2 Children who know but don’t want to see. I will be going to my brother’s house over 3 hours away and plan to push ‘the boundaries’ as far as I think I can.
      WE WILL SEE

. Cassie

Anonymous

Katie,

i am so happy for you that your wife is so understanding and supportive of your femme side.  My wife and I are separated and soon will be divorced.  I plan to invite her and my adult daughter to my house for Thanksgiving dinner.  I don’t know if they will accept and my daughter hasn’t spoken to me in six months. If they do come, I will be in boy mode and Kerri’s wardrobe will be hidden away.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a wonderful gesture and wife. Something to look forward to.

Hi Katie
      Your wife is FAB enjoy the occasion should be fun.
      Sarah xx

I might be fab on the day but drab-ish for our dinner which will be Friday at my daughter’s. My wife will be taking care of her mom on Thursday so her sister can go to her kids’ for dinner.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Katie,

You married a gem!

Anonymous

That is so awesome Katie. I hope you have a great time.

Anonymous

Big thank you to everyone for their kind words. On top of all that, she also said of course you will do your nails for holidays. So now we share the nail polish as well. Katie.

Anonymous

Your wife has given you the perfect christmas gift!

Christmas Day is probably the day in which I am dressed the least in feminine wear.  With family events on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I rarely have the opportunity to wear anything feminine beyond panties and jeans.  These are also among the few days that I must go braless.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi girls,

Seeing as I am a trans woman and always well dressed, I will be dressed festively and sharing a table with a long time friend over the holidays.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

I’m afraid not Katie, my wife doesn’t know i dress, if for some reason i got divorced then every Xmas day i would wear a dress 👗 and just be Roz for the whole festive season X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I would love a Mr’s Santa suit X 🎀

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?