This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fiona moss 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Kelsey Nikkol
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2018
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 59

Found make up that works for me finally.I’m a natural redhead,make up can be hard to find for me at times.It was a couple weeks  ago my wife did research,saw I was frustrated.One day,my wife made my day.Found a site selling make up for redheads,couldn’t thank her enough.I made an order and now happy,have another order coming.The site is just for redhead s,I owe my wife big time for this.

5 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 297
    Replies: 1043

Hi Kelsey, for you being a natural Redhead, i am sure you are aware of the fact you will have fair skin which is easily burnt in the sun, make sure you always use a high SPF cream and use plenty of moisturiser too 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 169

Kelsey, i am just curious (Hi!) ..hahah…..would you please PM me with the brand you found?  I think I know   (starts with an I or S perhaps …both ‘rock’), but I always like new info if it’s available.  Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account