Tagged: 

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I went out shopping this weekend. I hadn’t intended on buying panties. As I was walking through the mall I went in to the new balance store. I did not know they sold panties who would look in a shoe store for panties? Well as I’m walking around I come to a woman’s rack that is filled with panties. They had bikini and thongs. They are amazing. As I’m looking at them the store clerk comes up and asks if she can help. I asked if the New Balance panties are comfortable. She responds right away ” They are so comfortable. your wife or girl friend will love them” I kind of laughed it off and told her I would take a pack of both thongs and bikinis. It was funny she again says she is going to love these. I laughed. She took them to the counter and I grabbed another pair of leggings and top that matched. As I’m walking up to the counter she asks  “Is there anything else she might like maybe a pair of shoes?” I tell her “No this is all I need today” she looks at me kind of funny and says “All you need? I said “Yup these are for me honey but thank you for helping me with them.” She looked at me and smiled she rang me up and wished me a nice day.

So the panties are awesome. I don’t even feel them as Im wearing them. Today I am wearing the thongs to work and so far I am loving them. They hold me well they don’t bunch or slide around. I suggest that every Lady should have some New Balance panties.. Just a suggestion but I am a believer!!!

Hi Sammy !

I’m going to have to check my local NB store. I bought a pair of drabs there last year. Now maybe a prettier pair and new panties to try. I’m always on the lookout for new panties.

-Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Autumn they sell them at Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls as well. They are awesome. Granted Ive only worn them for 2 days but they are fabolous

Thanks for the heads up Sammy,

I’ll have to check them out.

Patty

Anonymous

Just to give you an update. These panties are fabulous. I wore the Thongs not sure If I would like them all day but, they are great. I don’t even feel like Im wearing panties. The back dosent ride up nor does it fell like its there. These panties are a must buy for me going forward.

K Swim
      Lady

Panties in a shoe store? Sounds a bit twisted.

However, I will need some new shoes soon. I wonder if I will find swimwear in there.

Anonymous

Not sure why you think its twisted. Where else would they sell them. New Balance has full apparel stores that have clothes, sports wear, under clothes for men and woman it’s not just a shoe store. Its not like foot locker its a full apparel store.

May have to give them a try. I love thongs. Although I do like to be reminded they are there in the back lol.  I’m really not overly large in the front so thongs feel the best on me. I’d love to try leggings too

Anonymous

Jessica they are the most comfortable thongs Ive ever worn. Being of average size they hold very well. I didn’t have to adjust all day the were great. I didn’t feel the back at all. The comfort is just awesome. I Bought some puma panties hoping to get the same results and they are no where near as perfect as New Balance panties

Anonymous

Stephani try the New Balance panty. If there is not an apparel store close go to Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls. I see them there all the time.

What sizes do they offer.

Anonymous

I have a 36in waist I bought large and they fit like a glove. Very comfortable.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?