Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Something I do not want, what am I doing wrong?

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m no expert but maybe try this? Try using a face primer to help fill in the wrinkles and you may need more than one coat. Also use a liquid foundation instead of powder and you may have to try different brands before you find one that won’t crease or cake. Botox could be an option too.

Anonymous
        Lady

I will try using a primer first, thank you for the tip! Does powder make it worse? I have MAC powder with a light shimmer, can that be siding in enhancing the wrinkles?

Anonymous
          Lady

Yes definitely powder will crease and cake while liquid usually won’t. Makeup is an art and finding what works for us individually is more than half the job. Have fun and practice practice practice!

I’m a bit of a wrinkle puss myself Lauren,

I use an instant pore and wrinkle filler with a neutral loose powder.

Hi Lauren,
      I use a MAC primer first, then a liquid foundation that has been matched to my skin tone. Looking at my pictures, and in the mirror every morning, it seems to work well!

Hugs,

Lauren M

I use PORfessional primer before anything, the stuff is magic for me. You can get it from Ulta but expensive

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

For a less expensive “drugstore brand” primer I’ve had good luck with Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.  Less than $8 at Walmart.

💖Lola

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?