Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I recently got the hang of applying my 3 in 1 foundation so it looks natural, but I noticed that when I wear my sunglasses (I drive for a living), the foundation from my nose smudges (very noticable to me, but it’s barely to anyone else) and stays on the sunglasses.

Is there a way to “set” the foundation so it doesn’t do that? I don’t want to skip applying it to my nose as I tend to have a red nose.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Hi Charlote. I haven’t tried them myself, but several different brands sell makeup setting sprays.

They are supposed to be applied on top of the finalized makeup and they “seal” it and prevent it from fading. Just google them as “makeup setting spray”

I hope that helps!

Gaby

Thanks Gabriela. I’ll look into that. I plan on slowly learning more as I gain confidence with each step.

Glory
      Lady

There are a lot of stayfast makeup or smudge proof makeup out there that are fantastic. They just take a little bit more work to remove but as a bonus they don’t end up on your clothing or melt off your face . I use Mac studio fix and fix and go spray from NYX to set the rest. Best of luck

I set my foundation with Mehron ultra fine setting powder then I apply a mist coat of Mehron Barrier Spray. Works great for me!

I have a long routine for makeup and I still feel I need some work lol. Primer, concealer, foundation, powder and a light bronzer to start. Then I jump to eyes and all other parts. I set everything with urban decay all nighter setting spray. It can be a little costly but it’s well with it if you ask me. No more makeup smudges on my glasses or on my good jackets and tops

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?