Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There is great joy in living your life as the person you were born to be. When you’re a trans woman you are on display for all to see everyday, you are living and presenting yourself to the world, and hoping with all your heart and soul, that the world sees this woman for who she is.

I am a participant of a long term study, the Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging. Every three years I have a lengthy interview and then a complete physical exam. I told them that I was transgender and now living as a woman, they were delighted to hear this and said it would be very interesting to see what differences the changes might show.

During the interview and while the exam was being done, they kept saying how amazed they are at the transformation from who I used to be to the woman I am now, and kept telling me how expressive my eyes are. That is something that people I work with have said as well. Then today at work I had a young lady telling me of some things she was going through and I started to tear up, she started crying and I was trying to console her. She looked up at me and said how beautiful my eyes were.

This afternoon on my way home on the bus, I was lost in my thoughts when a young lady stopped in front of me and said, “excuse me,  you are so pretty.” Four little, but beautiful, words.

When I got home I went into my bathroom and stared at my eyes, trying to see what it is they are seeing. They look like the same eyes that I put my makeup on each morning, so…please tell me…          …what are they seeing?

Hugs girlfriends, big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Sounds like you had a day of wonderful spiritual and emotional connections to the souls of some other amazing women that needed and or felt comfortable and something similar with you and your eyes a view to your inner caring kindness and who you are as good person and woman. I am happy for you to experience such a wonderful event Lauren so special.

What are they seeing?
      Happiness

Leonara
      Ambassador

Lauren, you have been an inspiration for me .. and from your message , I am not the only one. You were approached with the comforted words “you are so pretty”..that says it all ..Thank for sharing.                       Warmest regards, Leonara

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Lauren, sounds like after becoming your true self it showed in your eyes. You were able to show the truely loving caring individual that you have always been on the inside. They say the eyes are the mirror to the soul.
      . Cassie

The eyes are the looking glass to the soul. I think your beautiful soul just can’t be contained.

Love,

Tommie

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

You radiated beauty from within!!!! Beautiful thing, keep it up !!
      Xx
      Brianna

Hi Lauren,

William Shakespeare said “The Eyes are the window to your soul.”  She must see a lovely caring soul looking through your eyes.

Alice

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

They probably see what I see, you are a beautiful person on the inside and it shows through when you interact with others.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?