Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

YAY!
      It’s four years today that I joined Crossdresser Heaven and I can honestly say it’s been the best four years of my and Stephanie’s life. It’s also been a life changing experience that I must thank everyone at CDH for and that includes:  Vanessa for creating this wonderful Heaven, all the hardworking Ambassadors for their Stirling work in keeping this site spick and span and of course keeping us all safe, All my close Girlfriends who I love and adore and last but definitely not least, all you other lovely ladies here who make this Heaven of ours such a wonderfully vibrant place to belong to. This is my home and You are my family.

Love Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Happy anniversary, Stephanie.  May you enjoy many more years here.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Congrats on your cdh anniversary Stephanie. Ty for sharing yourself with us, it helps this place be as great as it is.

Anonymous

Happy anniversary, Stephanie!

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Stephanie, Four years? It’s nice to realise that we have been friends for most of that time. I have always enjoyed your comments and your advice and I remember commenting on some of your early photos. You were always a stunner! XX

Yes isnt it wonderful we found this place where we can all be our natural self. Happy anniversary

Thank You Stephanie, and thank you for the wonderful contributions you have made. Im sure everyone will agree with me, lots love xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Congratulations on your 4th anniversary and many more wonderful years ahead.. it certainly is a special place and having you here with us makes this a beautiful place indeed.

Hugs

Stephanie 🌷 🌷

Congratulations Stephanie on your 4 year anniversary!

Alice

YAY and more YAY sweetie!! I certainly appreciate your friendship and all of your supporting comments!! Not to mention all of YOUR  beautiful pictures!!❤️ I am as well, so happy that we have an outlet to share and confide in with others SAFELY!! Congratulations Stephanie!!Love ya!!🥰

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?